+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To PMM and the other experts---Urgent help on Language Proof letter

cbs

Jun 24, 2008
I have all the documents ready to apply for Cannadian Immigration ..However i am not able to figure out what exactly should be written in the Language Proficiency proof letter..I would appreciate if you could guide me how to write one..Its Really Urgent guys..Thanks in advance

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Mention about your experiences in communication through english language. For example, if your medium of undergraduate/ graduate studies was english mention about it. If your workplace language is english also mention it. This are just examples the letter should be consistent ant with your situations.

In addition, I will recommend you to take the official language test IELTS and submit the score to CIC for immigration purposes. In most cases they ask for this test score though you submit language proof letter.

Thank you.

cbs

Jun 24, 2008
Thank you so much....And One more clarification should the letter be handwritten?

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
It is your personal preference. However, I will recommend type written/computer written and printed. In my experience many people do the same.
Thank you.

cbs

Jun 24, 2008
Thank you...

I needed one more information.

I know we have to send 4 photos of each member in seperate envelope, the confusing part is
there is space for applicant photo and member photo -

Should we paste or staple ?

Thanks for your help