+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

to know about super visa

indiaguy

Nov 7, 2013
My family(son/daughters) are in canada can they call us on super visa. What all they are required to submit. Also do they required to send an invitation if yes, please guide for contents of invitation. Is is possible out of 2, presently super visa is required for 1 person

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Information on applying for super visas can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

There are specific instructions and information that needs to be provided for the super visa. You will need to follow the instructions on the CIC web site to make sure your application is complete.

indiaguy

Nov 7, 2013
scylla said:
Information on applying for super visas can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

There are specific instructions and information that needs to be provided for the super visa. You will need to follow the instructions on the CIC web site to make sure your application is complete.
me and my spouse were PR of canada and due some reason we lost our residency status. My son and daughters are there, will there be any problem for getting tourist/Supervisa. Also let me know how can make my case strong to avoid refusal.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
indiaguy said:
me and my spouse were PR of canada and due some reason we lost our residency status. My son and daughters are there, will there be any problem for getting tourist/Supervisa. Also let me know how can make my case strong to avoid refusal.
Your past posts show that you are considering appealing the loss of your PR status. You cannot appeal and apply for the super visa at the same time. If you want to apply for the super visa, you will have to wait until you have officially lost your PR status in Canada.

To be approved for a super visa you will have to prove that you have strong ties to your home country and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. If you lost your PR status recently, I would wait six months in your home country before trying to apply for a super visa. You will also have to pass a medical. Also, one of your children (either your son or your daughter) will have to meet the minimum income requirements to sponsor you on a super visa.

Again - read the information on the CIC web site. Everything is there.

indiaguy

Nov 7, 2013
scylla said:
Your past posts show that you are considering appealing the loss of your PR status. You cannot appeal and apply for the super visa at the same time. If you want to apply for the super visa, you will have to wait until you have officially lost your PR status in Canada.

To be approved for a super visa you will have to prove that you have strong ties to your home country and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. If you lost your PR status recently, I would wait six months in your home country before trying to apply for a super visa. You will also have to pass a medical. Also, one of your children (either your son or your daughter) will have to meet the minimum income requirements to sponsor you on a super visa.

Again - read the information on the CIC web site. Everything is there.

thanks scylla

I will apply some where 1st quater of jan'16. Can u let me know can I apply for 1 person or it is mandatory to apply for both.

soccerguy

Apr 17, 2015
indiaguy said:
thanks scylla

I will apply some where 1st quater of jan'16. Can u let me know can I apply for 1 person or it is mandatory to apply for both.
For Super visa you can apply as 1 person, either you or your spouse will be fine.