+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

to continue or to withdraw?

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
hello everyone.

i have to make a really tough decision, and i understand im the one who can make this decision, so i am just being here to hear more advices.

i have applied an entry level semi skilled stream under bcpnp, and luckily, i got the invitation to submit a full application. but by the time i was entering all the information to my registration, i was not aware the legal name was changed in january this year, until my manager showed me the name changed certificate yesterday.

i definitely will attach the name changed certificate and an explanation letter if i decide to continue on my application, or i should withdraw/decline the offer, and re-apply again, and hope i will be selected again.

if you were me, what would you decide? thank you for all the advice. i just want to listen wisely in order to keep myself calm and clearly to think what my next move is.

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
How many points do you have? I see the maximum in last four draws was 50 points.

If you're worried you will not receive another ITA, then I'd also do as thinkshady advises.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Simpson85 said:
How many points do you have? I see the maximum in last four draws was 50 points.

If you're worried you will not receive another ITA, then I'd also do as thinkshady advises.
59. It's very risky.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
thinkshady said:
You can submit name change certificate and letter of explanation.
Yes, my score is not that high, it's very risky to decline the invitation. But i also afraid the officer didn't not take my explanation letter eventually, then I will have a record on my application of being rejected.