+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TO APPLY OR NOT TO APPLY???? HELP ME PLEASE.

lzg

Mar 15, 2012
I got my visa last march 11 and it was refused. Im 22 y/o and not working. I am planning to re apply again but i would like to hear from you my chance of having visa this time. just like other applicants, the reason why i was refused was, the VO was not satisfied that I would come back blah blah blah.., I have no travel history, my bank account has only $1000. I got an invitation from my aunt saying that she would be the one to finance me.. the first time I applied i must admit that i have showed them no ties to my country. this coming semester I am planning to take my 2nd course. and I have read that others do submit their registration forms as proof of their ties in their country. Now I want to know, what if I will do this one too? does being enrolled in school be enough reason oF ties to my country of residence?? btw, my reason for going to canada is to attend the wedding of my sister. another thing, is it okay to re apply again? my application was refused just last mar 8, 2012. and I am planning to reapply again by may 2012.

also, will it be harder the second time you apply? I mean, does it lesser the chance? (bec i was once denied) thank you.

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
You can apply as many times as you want. Every time you apply a new VO will review your case based on the documents you supply. If there has been a change in the documents you supplied from your last time the new VO will take that into account while making his or her decision to grant you a visa. you are paying a pretty good fees to them (Visa fee) so every new submission is judged on its merit and not on the fact that you were denied the visa once or twice before. However i suggest you only if you think your circumstances have changed and you have documents to prove you have ties to your home country. One thing is if your sister lives in Canada, why is your aunt sending a letter of invitation? your sister is more close to you in relation and hence she should send an invitation and saying you will be visiting canada to attend her wedding on XX date for XX weeks. If she's supporting you while youre in canada she will need to show she has a house/apartment(lease-property papers), bank account statement, job etc... Now this doesn't mean you can only show $1000 and expect a VO to give you a visa. So you should still show something more then $1000 in there and the account should have some kind of activity going on they dont just see the balance but also see if you have been getting paid(if you have a job) or you been paying bills out of it - if you cant show this then ask somebody(your uncle, your parents in your home country to finance your trip) then they can show their active bank account in lieu of yours. You mentioned you will be starting college in Fall, show your admission paper, fees paid for that term etc... And in your cover letter mention basically why are u going to canada and how long you will be there and why will you be coming back...Everything is taken into account so even the smallest of the things you should mention it in your application/letter that you think will improve your chances of getting a visa...The most important thing here is to think from a VO's prospective why he or she should give you a visa...

hope this helps...Good luck!

Btw which embassy are you applying to? Cheers

lzg

Mar 15, 2012
First of all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY. btw, im applying from the Philippines, (CANADIAN EMBASSY-MANILA)
My aunt was the one who invited us (my mom,dad and me) because she is more stable than my sister. my sister is just renting an apartment. while my aunt owns a house. Yes, as a proof of support, together with my application I enclose my aunt,uncle, and my sisters T4, pay stub, bank account, and letter of employment.. actually I applied together with my mom and dad, their application was successful (they only showed $1000 each in their bank acct) I think we could only raise up to $2500. I hope that would be enough :((

anyways, thank you for your advice. :)))

Is it true that it is harder to get a visa if you are a brother/sister compare to parents?

moluminku

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
lzg said:
First of all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY. btw, im applying from the Philippines, (CANADIAN EMBASSY-MANILA)
My aunt was the one who invited us (my mom,dad and me) because she is more stable than my sister. my sister is just renting an apartment. while my aunt owns a house. Yes, as a proof of support, together with my application I enclose my aunt,uncle, and my sisters T4, pay stub, bank account, and letter of employment.. actually I applied together with my mom and dad, their application was successful (they only showed $1000 each in their bank acct) I think we could only raise up to $2500. I hope that would be enough :((

anyways, thank you for your advice. :)))

Is it true that it is harder to get a visa if you are a brother/sister compare to parents?
least chance for visa aproval bez canada govt. has amazing software yours 1st app. will automatically open and same vo again decide.perhaps it may be.GOOD LUCK