To all the applicants who expect an ITA today - Please Read

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
thank you but the personal and job information fields that we need to fill in our EE profile are still editable and not locked. Does it mean that I wont receive an ITA?

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

While submitting our application for EE, can we change our NOC from what we declared in our previous applications? Does it create any issues?

I have my submitted duty letter to CIC while applying to SOWP for my wife, last year. Now I realized there is another NOC which is more relevant and exactly as per my roles and responsibility I am performing at work currently.

Secondly do we have to show the POF, even if we receive ITA under CEC?

Can some one advise?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj2404 said:
Hi

While submitting our application for EE, can we change our NOC from what we declared in our previous applications? Does it create any issues?

I have my submitted duty letter to CIC while applying to SOWP for my wife, last year. Now I realized there is another NOC which is more relevant and exactly as per my roles and responsibility I am performing at work currently.

Secondly do we have to show the POF, even if we receive ITA under CEC?

Can some one advise?
If you received nomination I wouldn't make such change, otherwise yes, that's perfectly fine.

And no, you are not required to provide POF under the CEC program.

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
If you received nomination I wouldn't make such change, otherwise yes, that's perfectly fine.

And no, you are not required to provide POF under the CEC program.
Ok noted Thanks DelPiero

And how about T4s? should we really update them?

kami617

Dec 30, 2014
hi everybody,
applying for PR requires Proof of Fund.. it states that
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Now thing is that I have recently opened an account and deposited the money in it...How come I would be able to show average balance for past six months???

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Ashwsh said:
Hi,

What is the next step after getting ITA?
first thing first....enjoy the moment

tomorrow onwards, start collecting documents and read this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Ashwsh said:
Hi,

What is the next step after getting ITA?
This thread should help!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t455826.0.html;topicseen