+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To all Karachi based Students

monster

Jun 16, 2014
I had my student visa declined 2 times , and my friends got declined for different universities . What was common between us was the consultant
i.e. PowerPrep Consultants (Dr. Adil Rashid) God knows if he really is a doctor

Dr. Adil Rashid , is a fraud - my visa got decline due to his forged documents

All Karachi guys , be ware of this POWERPREP consultant

and DO NOT FALL UNDER THIS TRAP!

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I must encourage your effort to raise this issues. I have raised this issue in my previous post. Canada student visa process is not an easy.. Its really tricky. Only good, reliable and experienced consultant may overcome all issues wisely. My point was people seen various consultant advertisement in Sunday news paper and almost everyone claim that they have 99% visa ratio which i considered DUBIOUS. I went to power prep consultant and i have concluded after first meeting with Mr. XXXXX that he is nothing... He don't know anything. His ICRC membership is fake as well. I would request to you people please help out others and prevent other to not to engage with fake consultants. If you know any good, reliable and experienced consultants in Karachi please share their details on this forum. This will helpful to those who are going to apply for canada student visa.

In my perspective, Following consultant are good in town:

1. Success factor ( I personally applied for UK student visa back in 2006, They prepared my case very well ).
2. HR Consultant
3. Qadri International.

If you know other consultants whom you have personal experience pleas share their details here.