+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Title and Duties NOC 2016

ejsr13

Mar 8, 2018
Hello,

I've got a job offer from a restaurant called Smitty's. It's like Denny's Franchise but is Canadian. It is a franchise restaurant but not a fast food restaurant. The position is Line Cook.
However I'm concerned about maybe this job isnt eligible as NOC B because is a franchise.

These are their requirements. I think they matched the ones from NOC 6322 ( http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=314243&CVD=314247&CPV=6322&CST=01012016&MLV=4&CLV=4 )

So what do you guys think? Please share your own experience

Credentials & Certificates:

Food Safe Certificate preferred

Red Seal Certification, First Aid Certificate an asset

Experience:

3 years to less than 5 years of Line cooking experience

Specific Skills:

Knife handling skills, Prepare and cook full course meals, Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods, Ensure quality of food following Smitty’s Preparation and Portion Standards, Work with minimal supervision, Prepare dishes for guests with food allergies or intolerances, Inspect kitchen and food service areas, Train newer staff in Smitty’s standard of preparation, cooking and handling of food. Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.), Monitor temperatures of food and equipment, Cleaning of kitchen, dishes and work areas.