+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

phd3726

Jun 14, 2018
What will be the email address we can send an email about status? I will like to send it as well.
I have seen faster response with webform as may be it is centrally located then VO emails. VO emails they can ignore and nobody outside of VO will know... This is just my personal observation/experience, I have no real proof of this.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have seen faster response with webform as may be it is centrally located then VO emails. VO emails they can ignore and nobody outside of VO will know... This is just my personal observation/experience, I have no real proof of this.
Ok. thank you! let me find the webform and fill it as well.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Finally received my passport back with Immigration Sticker and COPR.COPR is valid upto March22,2019 which is the date of my daughter 's medical.They put me in medical surveillance code 2.02 and have to contact Public Health Authority where I live. I never had TB but I have to follow their instructions.Reching Toronto on December11. Good luck to everyone in our forum.I will keep visiting our forum.Again GOOD Luck to everyone.Hari AUM!

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Finally received my passport back with Immigration Sticker and COPR.COPR is valid upto March22,2019 which is the date of my daughter 's medical.They put me in medical surveillance code 2.02 and have to contact Public Health Authority where I live. I never had TB but I have to follow their instructions.Reching Toronto on December11. Good luck to everyone in our forum.I will keep visiting our forum.Again GOOD Luck to everyone.Hari AUM!
Thanks for the wishes!
And congrats.

Hari Aum to you too!!!

Reactions: dadaum

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Hello Yulia, Today I logged in to GC key to find status. Its a bit confusing to me, so thought if you may clarify few details being an expert in this forum.

It says Detail about your application status: This is verbatim as written on the website on the GC key

Application step Current status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have same writings as well and we have sent pcc, travel document but no landing fees as it was not requested. Still waiting

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
we still don't know exactly , if baby was born after application was submitted I believe you MUST PROVIDE and MEET income for current year.
Will be Good if somebody can share real experience after baby was born please.
Agents say different info :rolleyes:
If baby is born after the application was submitted, you have to maintain your income according to new family size from that year.

Example:
Application submitted 2016 with family size 3 (2012,2013,2014 meet income minimum for 3 family size)
Baby born in 2017 - family size 4 (2017 meet income minimum for 4 family size also have proof of maintained income for 2015 & 2016 for family size 3)

Reactions: YULIA-2016

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
We are instructed by our layer to prepare a list of items we are bringing to Canada with value and also list of future items we are bringing to Canada. Can anyone have experience in this matter and guide me?Can I decalare future amount approximately Cad50000/-which I wish to bring to Canada?What are the Tax Implications of that amount?Please guide me in the matter.

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to CIC ottawa for the status of my parent's application. I received a response yesterday night. It says:

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

I am little confused. Is this the queue that every application has to go through or this is additional review that the officer needs to do. Because, if it is additional review then I should not expect anything coming any time soon.

Did anyone of you get a similar response from CIC? How long did it take after such email response?

Thank you,
Harnit

Reactions: phd3726

phd3726

Jun 14, 2018
I sent an email to CIC ottawa for the status of my parent's application. I received a response yesterday night. It says:

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

I am little confused. Is this the queue that every application has to go through or this is additional review that the officer needs to do. Because, if it is additional review then I should not expect anything coming any time soon.

Did anyone of you get a similar response from CIC? How long did it take after such email response?

Thank you,
Harnit
I sent similar email to Delhi VO but did not receive any response. So dont know what this is about. You are lucky you got a response...

Kheru

Jun 1, 2018
This is the response I received from CPC Ottawa

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the response I received from CPC Ottawa

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Wow. This is completely different response than what I got. At the end of the day, we still there where we started from. lol

None of the replies above give any clue on what is going on with our applications. Just that it is still under processing.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, i recived this kind of email from ndvo, any one have experince about this..?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to subject’s application for admission to Canada.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.