Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Same here... File received 4JAN2016, in process since Dec-2017, updated travel document, PR fees, etc. sent JAN-2018... No updates since then... WAITING AND WAITING....

Also have a question.. they have not requested for medical test, is it because my parent is already here on super visa and did their medical before coming here?? Does anyone have similar scenario?? Or will they ask to do medical in the latter stages??
yes, they can count SV medical but it valid only 1 year so better to contact them , which VO?

phd3726

Jun 14, 2018
yes, they can count SV medical but it valid only 1 year so better to contact them , which VO?
It is from 2016 so more than a year, but they havent yet requested the medical. And even in the online portal it shows "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

VO is New Delhi..

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
It is from 2016 so more than a year, but they havent yet requested the medical. And even in the online portal it shows "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

VO is New Delhi..
you know contact VO any way you can, they give PPR 2017-2018 but forgot about 2016

Reactions: phd3726

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Kheru

Jun 1, 2018
Hello Yulia, Today I logged in to GC key to find status. Its a bit confusing to me, so thought if you may clarify few details being an expert in this forum.

It says Detail about your application status: This is verbatim as written on the website on the GC key

Application step Current status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello Yulia, Today I logged in to GC key to find status. Its a bit confusing to me, so thought if you may clarify few details being an expert in this forum.

It says Detail about your application status: This is verbatim as written on the website on the GC key

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents : We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
you passed IME but they didn't start BC yet
usually they need
valid PCC
Travel form for last 10 years
Resume
so if you didn't send it yet - contact VO

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
we still don't know exactly , if baby was born after application was submitted I believe you MUST PROVIDE and MEET income for current year.
Will be Good if somebody can share real experience after baby was born please.
Agents say different info :rolleyes:

Kheru

Jun 1, 2018
you passed IME but they didn't start BC yet
usually they need
valid PCC
Travel form for last 10 years
Resume
so if you didn't send it yet - contact VO

PCC, Travel form for last 10 years and Resume all were sent to them back in May and August by email. How do I contact them. My parents are in New delhi India. So the VO shall be New Delhi only.

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
PCC, Travel form for last 10 years and Resume all were sent to them back in May and August by email. How do I contact them. My parents are in New delhi India. So the VO shall be New Delhi only.
same status as yours..and also same info already sent.
Do keep us posted on your progress..
The app is also with ND visa office.

Kheru

Jun 1, 2018
I called the 1888 number and after 2 hrs hold and spoke to the call centre team. They said my file is still at Ottawa. So finally I wrote a nasty mail using the webform. Lets see if they revert.

Reactions: mghchdh

phd3726

Jun 14, 2018

Same status and VO, the only exception is for medical. For us no medical requested as my parent is already in Canada on super visa, atleast that's what I think. They have already requested PR fees, PCC, travel forms and we have already provided those loooong time ago. So all in same waiting boat for now...

phd3726

Jun 14, 2018
I called the 1888 number and after 2 hrs hold and spoke to the call centre team. They said my file is still at Ottawa. So finally I wrote a nasty mail using the webform. Lets see if they revert.
Ottawa is better than New Delhi.. Fast processing and decisions... I wish your file is processed by Ottawa office and not New Delhi office like us.. Also I have seen many people who are still in their home country but file was processed by Ottawa VO. So keep us posted.. All the best...

Reactions: mghchdh

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
haha okay.
Do keep us posted.

Your status and our status are identical

I can understand your frustration!!

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We did medical in May 2018 and it just says medical passed and background check is ongoing. So you are not alone... waiting and waiting
Same here. Did medical in May 2018 and submitted landing fees as well as all the other required documents (PCC & RCMP clearance). It still says "In Process". It seems they totally forgot about this application. :(