+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
HI Tian4738

need your help. How did you pay the RPRF fee. I had already paid the $75 processing fee + $475 Principal applicant processing fee + $550 spouse of principal applicant processing fee.

When i go to the link that you used (this is the same provided in the email from CPC as well) i dont see an option to only pay RPRF fee.

Please help. Anyone who had similar experience please help

Regards
Shravzs

Go to the link below and look for "Right of Permanent Resident Fee" :-
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do

This is how I paid the RPRF.

Please note: This link is the same as was provided in the RPRF request. The only change is Instead of going to Family sponsorship section , you to right to permanent resident fee section.

Hope that helps.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
i got request from cic for parents Cv/Resume. any sample template that i can use.
Employment History

Applicant information

Dependent Applicant:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:

Since Age of 18

FROM TO CITY, COUNTRY OCCUPATION COMPANY NAME POSITION

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Hi ...anyone who can help with my below confusion?

I have received a letter from CIC in mycic inbox, asking me to pay RPRF, PCC and CV/Resume of my parents.

For RPRF, they have provided an email id which is "CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca" to send the pdf receipt of the payment.

Question: Where do I send (email or mailing address) the "photocopy of the original Police Certificate" (so softcopy i.e. scanned or hard copy i.e. photocopy/xerox?) and CV/Resume, as I do not see any other email id in that letter other than the above?

It says the following, but as the letter came to mycic account instead of receiving it via email...where do I need to send now?

"If we do not receive a response within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title."

Thanks,
Debangshu

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Can anyone share the timeline, how long it takes from when you get the email to pay Landing fee, IMM5562 and PCC. I submitted the scanned copy today along with the fees.
how and where did you send the PCC, RPRF and CV? which email id or mailing address? Also did you get PPR?

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017

I have received a letter from CIC in mycic inbox, asking me to pay RPRF, PCC and CV/Resume of my parents.

For RPRF, they have provided an email id which is "CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca" to send the pdf receipt of the payment.

Question: Where do I send (email or mailing address) the "photocopy of the original Police Certificate" (so softcopy i.e. scanned or hard copy i.e. photocopy/xerox?) and CV/Resume, as I do not see any other email id in that letter other than the above?

It says the following, but as the letter came to mycic account instead of receiving it via email...where do I need to send now?

"If we do not receive a response within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.
Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title."

Thanks,
Debangshu
HI

This is the email id we received the email from : CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

alternatively to make sure they received the docs you can attach them to the myCIC - i think recently the interface is changed and may be now you can attach documents.

@friday81: do you have input, i think if i read it correctly you uploaded docs online as well to make it absolutely sure

Regards
Shravzs

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
HI

alternatively to make sure they received the docs you can attach them to the myCIC - i think recently the interface is changed and may be now you can attach documents.

@friday81: do you have input, i think if i read it correctly you uploaded docs online as well to make it absolutely sure

Regards
Shravzs

Thanks,
Debangshu

I went and looked into the online profile, if you click on "View Submitted application" on your myCIC account, you will see the option to upload the documents marked for RPRF, PCC etc. As my parents have only these 2 asks i see these 2, i am hoping you will have option to to upload CV/resume as well.

Reactions: tian4738

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
Important note for all: in case someone doesnt know; this is from the myCIC website, once i logged into profile and checked view submitted application there were rows for both my parents to submit PCC, Againt them there is a ? symbol, if you click you see all instructions around Police Clearance certificate which is not in the email sent by them or the letter seen in myCIC. We were worried that the time to apply for PCC and get it and submit was very short but as they have indicated in unavoidable situations, providing the evidence of request for the same can help, them in not rejecting it.

Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies, unauthorized copies, or visibly altered police certificates are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

Once you have applied for a Police Certificate from a country, it is beneficial to upload evidence that you have applied in order to ensure that your application is not rejected as incomplete (examples of proof might include payment receipts, tracking numbers, etc.)

Reactions: dadaum

Shravzs

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
File Transfer...
03-02-2017
This is the full text

"
You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you have spent 6 months or more. A police certificate is a copy of your criminal record, or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record.

Example: If you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

Police certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police clearance certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to determine a person's admissibility to enter Canada.

Certain countries will not issue a police certificate, or provide the certificate directly to you. If this applies to you please provide a letter of explanation in lieu of a police certificate.

You will be advised if you are required to obtain a police certificate for Canada.

Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies, unauthorized copies, or visibly altered police certificates are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

Once you have applied for a Police Certificate from a country, it is beneficial to upload evidence that you have applied in order to ensure that your application is not rejected as incomplete (examples of proof might include payment receipts, tracking numbers, etc.)"

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
OMG i'm so frustrated right now with CPC Mississauga, freaking first they wanted to do reassessment for 2014,2015,2016. Now just got their email saying i'm not eligible to sponsor and should wait for the officers decision before i can appeal on this.. Calculated my family size of 3 for 2014,2015 & 2016 incorrectly and what they mentioned is 2014 - 3, 2015 - 3 & 2016 - 4. I mean seriously these guys are that stupid that they can't even calculated family size.. what the heck man... i have updated application at the end of this year when my son was born and our family size got changed to 4 in 2017. I don't know what to do now and how to tell them that they are soo freaking wrong and delaying and refusing this bcoz of there own mistakes. Wasting time, money and energy on this stupidity and end of result is not even acceptable.

I have emailed CPC Ottawa as in the letter it says if you have any new information fwd it to Ottawa and do not reply to Mississauga but i do not know will they even consider my writing and explanation about what they have calculated is wrong or will they go with the reassessment which is not even correct. I have sent them my son's birth certificate showing he was born in 2017 and family size got changed to 4 along with Mississauga letter and financial assessment document which they have sent.

Please advise if you guys know anything i should do in this situation.
Sorry to hear sad news . Don’t worry everything will be fine .
If it is ok with you please forward your contact number,I will guide you to overcome the inadmissiblity .
If you met with all year LICO ,you should be good .

Reactions: tian4738

Jesus is the Xavoir

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hi there,

With heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to everyone’s contribution here, I want to inform that today I received my parent’s PPC request. Thank you.

They are based in Abu Dhabi and will submit their passport here. Any ideas about the timeframe for Abu Dhabi in returning the Passport?

Thank you again.
Congratulations.
Have you received your pp back from AbuDhabi Embasy after stamping?
Please update ,i also received pp request wondering where to submit,as I noticed Abu Dhabi is taking long time to process.planing to submit in Ottawa .
Seems Ottawa processing time is less than 2 week .

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
HI

Regards
Shravzs
Hi Shravza,
I ended up doing 3 things :-
- Sent the original PCCs to CPC Ottawa address(Case Processing Centre – Ottawa, Documents request, 365 Laurier Avenue West,Ottawa, Ontario,K1A 1L1)
- Send scan copy of PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and
- As you said, with the new interface, you can actually check what is outstanding and attach copies of those documents online. I uploaded the scanned copies here too to be completely sure.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
t
HI

Regards
Shravzs
Thanks!

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
Hi Shravza,
I ended up doing 3 things :-
- Sent the original PCCs to CPC Ottawa address(Case Processing Centre – Ottawa, Documents request, 365 Laurier Avenue West,Ottawa, Ontario,K1A 1L1)
- Send scan copy of PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and
- As you said, with the new interface, you can actually check what is outstanding and attach copies of those documents online. I uploaded the scanned copies here too to be completely sure.

Hope that helps.
Thanks!
Do we have to mail original PCC to physical address? I sent a scanned copy to the email address provided by CPC Ottawa? Now I am confused.