App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Hello Everyone,
If someone cod help if.
Medical done 24 Dec,2017
PCC/Travel History Sent: 26 Jan,2018

Nothing after that. I called cic call centre, the automated machine says background check in process & we need additional documents to process your application. I have not received any letter from cic regarding any documents. I have no clue what to do about it. My agent is saying he also dont know anything about it. Does anyone know what does that means? Is this happend to anyone else? Is that means a pre arrival letter?
Please help me!!!
Whats ur visa office ?

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
New Delhi
I along with another buddy here from New Delhi got the same status message 2-3 days back saying - " They need additional documents to process our application & will send a letter or email.

None of us has heard or received anything as on date.

Keep us updated if you hear from NDVO. Thanks

Reactions: mghchdh

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello Everyone,
If someone cod help if.
Medical done 24 Dec,2017
PCC/Travel History Sent: 26 Jan,2018

Nothing after that. I called cic call centre, the automated machine says background check in process & we need additional documents to process your application. I have not received any letter from cic regarding any documents. I have no clue what to do about it. My agent is saying he also dont know anything about it. Does anyone know what does that means? Is this happend to anyone else? Is that means a pre arrival letter?
Please help me!!!
Did you link your application to mycic account? If yes, check the realtime status there else link the application there.
Also check e-cas what it states.

chanpreet09

Oct 1, 2012
Did you link your application to mycic account? If yes, check the realtime status there else link the application there.
Also check e-cas what it states.
No, it was through a representative. I tried to link it but was unsuccessful. Its been almost 3 weeks since they are asking about additional documents. Ecas status says in process only. They have started the BGC since 3 weeks. I received the pre arrival letter on 22nd Feb. nothing after that. I hope they are asking for passports. Fingers crossed

chanpreet09

Oct 1, 2012
I along with another buddy here from New Delhi got the same status message 2-3 days back saying - " They need additional documents to process our application & will send a letter or email.

None of us has heard or received anything as on date.

Keep us updated if you hear from NDVO. Thanks

I will, i hope they will ask for passports

Reactions: mghchdh

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Very less activity in this group now.
Looks like most of the members have received PR & only very few are left now.

Wish everyone gets to hear the good news the earliest possible.

PGPapplicant

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Anyone Received Medical request from ottawa recently. i am waiting for medicals from ottawa, file moved to ottawa in march 2017, is there any contact number for cic ottawa.

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Anyone Received Medical request from ottawa recently. i am waiting for medicals from ottawa, file moved to ottawa in march 2017, is there any contact number for cic ottawa.
Send them an email asking for status...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
No, it was through a representative. I tried to link it but was unsuccessful. Its been almost 3 weeks since they are asking about additional documents. Ecas status says in process only. They have started the BGC since 3 weeks. I received the pre arrival letter on 22nd Feb. nothing after that. I hope they are asking for passports. Fingers crossed
Well, try to link the application to see if you can see the status realtime. Contact the representative to see if he/she has received any emails or updates. Check your email linked with the application to see if there is any email. Check Junk/Spam folder. Keep monitoring the physical mail.

pr131985

Star Member
Feb 19, 2018
Detroit
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
09-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2019
LANDED..........
15-06-2019
Hi Everybody,

I am in the process of filing my PR and would eventually like my parents to live with me.
I live in the US currently and would commute to US for work after getting PR.
I would not like to delay filing PGP visa for my parents but I understand one needs to wait 3-4 years to get NOA before filing PGP.

My question is, assuming my PR gets approved by the end of this year.
Can I file Canadian taxes for this year and meet one years LICO requirement?
Then I would have tax filings for 2018, 2019 and 2020 and will be able to file PGP visa in 2022.

Any insights will be helpful.
Thanks

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Hi Guys,

I received the request for Medical examination, Criminal Record Check and PR right payment the past March 22nd of 2018. I processed recently the super visa for my Mom and she went through a medical examination the past Nov 18th of 2017 as part of the requirements. Note that this medical examination are only 4 months old. I wrote the MEX LVO asking if this would be valid for her PR process and I attached the certificate the doctor gave to me at that time. They answered me:

"We acknowledge receipt of the documents you have recently submitted.
Please consider that we are still waiting for the arrival of your pending documents requested to you on 2018/03/22.
You have until 2018/05/22 to comply.
Thank you for keeping your correspondence to a minimum"

I feel that their response is not clear to me, I meant I am not sure yet if the previous med examination was accepted or not. Any of you have used recent immigration medical examination for your parents done before received the request letter, were they valid for them?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Johanna

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

I am in the process of filing my PR and would eventually like my parents to live with me.
I live in the US currently and would commute to US for work after getting PR.
I would not like to delay filing PGP visa for my parents but I understand one needs to wait 3-4 years to get NOA before filing PGP.

My question is, assuming my PR gets approved by the end of this year.
Can I file Canadian taxes for this year and meet one years LICO requirement?
Then I would have tax filings for 2018, 2019 and 2020 and will be able to file PGP visa in 2022.

Any insights will be helpful.
Thanks

Funds have to be Canadian income sourced. Only exception is earning funds by daily commute, that you plan to do later.
Good thing is you can still apply in 2022. 2019,2020 & 2021 NOA are required. 2021 NOA you will get by april 2022.