+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
I would also humbly request for someone to share your Inland landing experience if they have done so. I am in the GTA and would prefer landing Inland rather than flagpoling at a border.

How should we go about landing Inland? Who should we contact? Please share your experiences.
Hi Rossie and all others & specially for missmywife

On 27th February we telephoned to get an appointment to complete our lending the operator picked the phone after 35 minute waiting and told that there is no provision to land inside Canada for parent’s category. But when we received the Passport back after getting our COPR we noticed that there is a provision to complete landing inside Canada by fixing the appointment so we again phoned on 28th Feb 2018 and got the operator line after about 50 minute wait then operator enquired about the persons those needed to land and personally spoke to them then after again 10 minutes holding the phone he replied that it is Ok now you can wait some days to our call/message. The very next day on 1st March we received a message from the Office that “your landing is fixed for 8th March 2018 at 2 PM at Etobocoke Office". But the question is why they again asked to bring two recent photograph and pay RPRF @ $490/- per person as already submitted to IRCC RPRF and PHOTOs.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Received Passport with Visa from NDVO yesterday :)
However we have not received the original supporting documents that we had sent earlier to NDVO. Does anyone know how to get them back ? Does an email to Delhi office suffice ?
I believe they do not return back any documents as they become historical records pertaining to your file.

SimranSandhu

Dec 12, 2011
My pgp application status changed to decision made on 23rd Feb and after close to 5 working days, they have sent an email for Passports today (5th March).
How many working days it takes to get back the passports once submitted to VFC office? I was planning to book the tickets in advance.

hogujak

Dec 18, 2015
I need to send rcmp record to the visa office by mar 8th but still waiting for the document from rcmp. Parents are not in canada so we did it electronically..

If I dont receive the document by mar8, should I call cic or email visa office?

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
My pgp application status changed to decision made on 23rd Feb and after close to 5 working days, they have sent an email for Passports today (5th March).
How many working days it takes to get back the passports once submitted to VFC office? I was planning to book the tickets in advance.
Great. What was your visa office again?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I need to send rcmp record to the visa office by mar 8th but still waiting for the document from rcmp. Parents are not in canada so we did it electronically..

If I dont receive the document by mar8, should I call cic or email visa office?
sure

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Decision Made on e-cas. Hope to receive PPR for my parents soon. Office is NDVO.
It just took 1 day for background check to complete, maybe because they have visited Canada multiple times.
Congrats my friend.
Will you please share when was your medical & re-medical done ? Thanks