06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
Good to hear that.

Yes,i think the visas will be till 12 Feb for sure,the day when medicals expire.So you should start looking towards the landing step .

Cheers

s
Any update on passport return or on MyCIC account?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update on passport return or on MyCIC account? I just read on another blog that you will see approval message under application status once they will issue COPR and after 2-3 days you will receive your passport. Our timelines are very similar. My passport delivered today to CPC-Ottawa office. Medical is expiring on Feb 13.
You should email CPS ottawa as the medicals are very closely expiring so to avoid re-medical or delay.It is roughly taking 3-4 wks to get passports back

Reactions: dgpatel

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
NDVO is sleeping. After getting second medicals, they have slept. Not even started background check.
Highway52 from NDVO got DM and pre-arrival yesterday after doing their medicals on Nov 22 when the request was made in 2nd week of November or so. I have a hope to hear something good from their office soon :)

MoRe

Jan 12, 2015
Highway52 from NDVO got DM and pre-arrival yesterday after doing their medicals on Nov 22 when the request was made in 2nd week of November or so. I have a hope to hear something good from their office soon :)
MY CIC changed to DM but not PPR yet. I emailed them and they told me that I will receive it soon (Below ) and I understood that they are going to send me soon.

CIC email: Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent soon. Please check your inbox and spam folder and notify our office if you have not received this letter.

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
MY CIC changed to DM but not PPR yet. I emailed them and they told me that I will receive it soon (Below ) and I understood that they are going to send me soon.

CIC email: Please note that your application was approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent soon. Please check your inbox and spam folder and notify our office if you have not received this letter.
Was your visa office New Delhi that processed your application, or is it Ottawa?

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Today I got an email from the visa office(Ottawa) saying I need to fill out IM5562 form. Anybody got this request?

IMM5562: Please state your current country of residence and provide a list of your travel history, if any, within the past 10 years. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/30

I guess I can just email back to them with the scanned document?

I really wish there's timeline that I can check so I can at least what is going on with my application...
Hi..did you hear back yet once you send the documentation over to them?

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Got pre arrival email today and my Cic changed to decision made. Visa office is NDVO. Hope to get the passport call soon.

Any idea folks how much should be the time from now onwards to passport call.

N most surprising thing is that I got some correspondence from NDVO on 26th January Republic day in India means a stat holiday, r they working overtime or didn’t had a govt holiday.

Please advise n hope to listen good news soon.

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Got pre arrival email today and my Cic changed to decision made. Visa office is NDVO. Hope to get the passport call soon.

N most surprising thing is that I got some correspondence from NDVO on 26th January Republic day in India means a stat holiday, r they working overtime or didn’t had a govt holiday.

maybe the CHC in New Delhi doesn't take holidays like the rest of INdia :D
well anyway good for you

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

GOOD NEWS!

they are always working according canad.holidays, not local :p

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016

Congratulation Garry. Finally there is a good news after so long wait. Hope now they will not go again in hibernate mode.

Reactions: mghchdh

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Congratulation Garry. Finally there is a good news after so long wait. Hope now they will not go again in hibernate mode.
Thanks yeti, it has been a long time to see this change, certainly hope NDVO does not go to hibernation again and clear the files of all waiting, it’s not just the files but life changing event for everyone who has applied. So fingers crossed and waiting for passport call from today onwards.

Reactions: mghchdh