+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
it never come to MYCIC account. I don't know. When I was able to log in to MyCIC, there was no messages.
Looking at the circumstances that first medical request was never uploaded to my cic account and 2nd one came with 10th Jan's date signifies that it would be a re-medical request unless someone in this forum can tell that re-medical request looks different.
Also check e-cas to see what it shows?

vole_truongphi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Looking at the circumstances that first medical request was never uploaded to my cic account and 2nd one came with 10th Jan's date signifies that it would be a re-medical request unless someone in this forum can tell that re-medical request looks different.
Also check e-cas to see what it shows?
e-cas has not update yet. Normally, a few days to updated

vole_truongphi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Also i think you said in previous posts that medicals are expiring in Feb 2018, correct?
Also, my cic is showing "we are reviewing medical results" wherever it used to show passed, right? Whats your visa office?
Yes, you are right. The medical will be expired by Feb 23. MyCIC originally showed " Medical passed" ( I also ordered GM notes, and it shows medical passed for my parents), then changed to " we are reviewing medical results" recently. My visa office is Ottawa.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Yes, you are right. The medical will be expired by Feb 23. MyCIC originally showed " Medical passed" ( I also ordered GM notes, and it shows medical passed for my parents), then changed to " we are reviewing medical results" recently. My visa office is Ottawa.
Hmmmm so it could possibly be a re-medical request.
Try contacting the call centre to get the info as the file is in Canada. I think your parents are here on super visa or on a visit, right?

madraasguy

Jan 2, 2015
Hi Guys
Need help. I had to send a new application (IMM008) for my mom after my Dad passed away last year. I forgot to add the email address in that application. I saw ecas note in sponsor's login as they started processing on April 5, 2017. But when I checked my mom's client id in ecas it just says application received. I cant link application in my cic. The file is at Ottawa office as I know from their earlier communication. Is it okay to send an email to ottawa office to update email address ? Would they allow it ?

Rudran

toronto_dun

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
I'm getting very frustrated - the last communication from CIC a as request for PR fee payment (in August 2017), medicals expired in September 2017, and nothing since. I requested ATIP 40 days ago and got nothing back either. What is going on? Any way to check? MyCIC says no need for medicals, background check in progress. It's in CPC Ottawa.