Feb 24, 2013
Update: Received pre-arrival letter today Nov 29
Re-medicals submitted on Nov 20
ECAS: Still showing in progress
NDVO

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Do they send the prearrival email to the applicant or the representative/lawyer they applied through?

I greatly appreciate your help friends

D-V27

Apr 26, 2017
Me too got Passport request for my parents
Visa Office: NDVO

Online Tool Status: Decision Made
No change in MyCIC; still show BC in progress

Medical was re-done in October.

Reactions: Abhi098

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016

Did you get pre arrival email/letter too before the decision was finalized online?

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
We received medical request from NDVO today. My mother medical were expired in July.
She is in canada on super visa . If PPR comes while she is in Canada , Can we submit passport here in canada ?
just wondering if you have heard anything back yet from NDVO after your re-medical s? And when did you submit those?

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016

Sorry one more question, when did you or your panel physician exactly submitted those re-medical results?

Also, in the passport request, are you given the choice of submitting your parents' passports at New Delhi or at Ottawa since they are already in Canada?

D-V27

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry one more question, when did you or your panel physician exactly submitted those re-medical results?

Also, in the passport request, are you given the choice of submitting your parents' passports at New Delhi or at Ottawa since they are already in Canada?
It was done on Oct 20 and the status updated a week later that medical has passed in MyCiC
yes, it has option to submit passport in Canada

Here is the snippet of email stating that:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Same here. I was sent the requested docs, rprf and pcc but no update about the docs yet. I never received the medical request but got it done anyway. Just on OCt 22 the medical status showed passed. But nothing other than that.
Hey Tina, any news about parent sponsorship? Please let me know as I am New Delhi parent applicant too. Just wondering if you have heard anything yet?

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Today we received a request from NDVO to do the medical test again. Medical expired in September this year.
Hey Kanata, any news about parent sponsorship? Please let me know as I am New Delhi parent applicant too. Just wondering if you have heard anything yet?

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
No it doesn't not always work that way. We also got it request more than 1 month ago, and have had it done but still no response. No idea how much more time they would take. It could be next week, it could be next year too! :(
Hey mghchdh, any news about parent sponsorship? Please let me know as I am New Delhi parent applicant too. Just wondering if you have heard anything yet?