+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

singhraminder

Jan 5, 2015
Sorry for barging you with lots of questions. Have they sent your parents the pre-arrival service letter yet? If yes, when did they do so?
No correspondance after change in ECAS...Portal still says BC in Progress.
Then last email i got from them was in reply to the Medicals that they have accepted our Super Visa medicals and the file is in queue for Final review and that was on October 10

Thanks

Reactions: Abhi098

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Then last email i got from them was in reply to the Medicals that they have accepted our Super Visa medicals and the file is in queue for Final review and that was on October 10

Thanks
Cool, thank you so much! I wish the greatest journey for your parents. Always grateful to have parents around instead of having them miles away overseas? :) Good luck my friend

Reactions: singhraminder

singhraminder

Jan 5, 2015
Usually they send pre-arrival letter prior to decision being finalized. That's why I wondering, when did your parents receive that letter/e-mail after submitting those re-medicals?
I am not sure what is pre-arrival letter, maybe its something for people outside of canada. Since my Parents are here with me, maybe they do not need it.
Again , i have no idea about the procedure.

Thanks

Reactions: Abhi098

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016

Thanks
Did you e-mail them the medicals? or mailed them?

Did you have to send them an e-mail to confirm the receipt of those medicals, or they themselves e-mailed you that your application in in queue for final review?

singhraminder

Jan 5, 2015
Did you e-mail them the medicals? or mailed them?

Did you have to send them an e-mail to confirm the receipt of those medicals, or they themselves e-mailed you that your application in in queue for final review?
Actually there were two emails from there side. Originally i sent them medicals via email and asked if they can accept these. They replied on October 10 that they have accepted it and disregards the medical request.
Then on November 9th they sent another email to my same previous email they that have received satisfactory results of the medical done and the file is in queue .

Hope this helps

Thanks

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Actually there were two emails from there side. Originally i sent them medicals via email and asked if they can accept these. They replied on October 10 that they have accepted it and disregards the medical request.
Then on November 9th they sent another email to my same previous email they that have received satisfactory results of the medical done and the file is in queue .

Hope this helps

Thanks
Would you mind sharing that e-mail where you sent it to?and with what subject line? thank you again for your response

metoo

Oct 29, 2015
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My mom's Ecas shows decision made since yesterday. Original medical expired July 2017. Re-medical in Sep. Just saw the status update y'day. No other correspondence from NDVO.