First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi,

My mom got a request for a new medical exam (hers expired in July) from NDVO. Does that mean that they are working on the file, and it will be approved soon after the medical results are received? Any idea about the timelilne between medical results and PPR for the NDVO office? Trying to decide whether to apply for the supervisa in the meantime. Heaven knows how long this is going to take?

Thanks.
its a big secret from NDVO
please fill it out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ujwMXUzGTckLlr1dkuitOOKiqpp5_bhhLDKxDe3NDg/edit#gid=640534760

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
No it doesn't not always work that way. We also got it request more than 1 month ago, and have had it done but still no response. No idea how much more time they would take. It could be next week, it could be next year too! :(
Hi, please update your info as well :rolleyes:

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My mom got a request for a new medical exam (hers expired in July) from NDVO. Does that mean that they are working on the file, and it will be approved soon after the medical results are received? Any idea about the timelilne between medical results and PPR for the NDVO office? Trying to decide whether to apply for the supervisa in the meantime. Heaven knows how long this is going to take?

Thanks.
I would consider it as good news.At least someone is looking at your file.
My parents medicals expired in July too , no response from NDVO at all.

pkur

Mar 15, 2016
My mom too got request for re medicals today, was expired in Last July, from NDVO . Let us hope for the best. I think sooner or later other will receive the same.

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
My mom too got request for re medicals today, was expired in Last July, from NDVO . Let us hope for the best. I think sooner or later other will receive the same.
Interesting. Good news is at least there is now activity. Maybe they are getting ready for the next round of PPRs. I hope and pray that it is the case. Hope we get much needed good news soon.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My mother-in-law got a phone call yesterday (India) and was asked to land by Dec 10 - NDVO
WHEN did you get visa?

kamma

Aug 14, 2017
She had her medical done in Dec '16 and no news since. Phone call was to find to if she'll be able to come to Canada by that date.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
A few updates on our file today (CPC-Ottawa):
  • Background check in progress today.
  • Documents:
    • Earlier status: We need more document and will send email (call center said no documents were required).
    • New status: We do not need additional documents.
  • Medicals (should be valid till Jan 2017):
    • Earlier status: Medical passed.
    • New status: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Not sure why the medical status is not current.

vole_truongphi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
A few updates on our file today (CPC-Ottawa):
  • Background check in progress today.
  • Documents:
    • Earlier status: We need more document and will send email (call center said no documents were required).
    • New status: We do not need additional documents.
  • Medicals (should be valid till Jan 2017):
    • Earlier status: Medical passed.
    • New status: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Not sure why the medical status is not current.
I have the same your "Earlier status" but you are still lucky because at least they are touching your file. I have not seen any update since early Feb. Hope all the best to you, and other families.

vole_truongphi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
HI Phi

I got mine within the time frame and I see some due dates which are in the past and nothing has happened. The file was last updated when they sent me sponsorship confirmation and since then no activity on the file. The Due date is stated one year from then, but i guess that is just auto generated and it can be longer than that. As per the file the Security checks for my parents should have been 2016 May and nothing happened. I guess we just need to wait.

Cheers
Shravzs
I have the same expired days. Ya, just wait. Nothing we can do.

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Anything happening for applicants with file lying at New Delhi Visa Office, India ??

Please share - this is the only way we can help each other & get to know if NDVO is taking any action or not.

Thank You.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Hi,

I just recieve a pre-arrival letter, also the background check is now under process.

Anyone else recieve the same letter??

Does anyone know how long it will take to get the passport request.

Thank you,
Did any one else get this letter? If yes, What happens next? Thanks!!

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hello,

Today I received a message in my cic account. Also, I noticed that background check started. Does anyone know when will i receive pass request ? Also, I have never heard of pre-arrival service... anyone else receive this message?

My parents did medical exam on January 2017 and paid the right of permanent residency fee. Visa office Ankara

Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services
before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:
canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv
al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the
website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many
service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services
are always at no cost to you.
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at
cic.gc.ca/publications.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are
interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite
you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter
(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada