+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Hi

Does anyone parents asked for re medical from london lvo ?

My parents medical are not expired yet but london vo asked for medicals again.

Last medical completed on feb 2017
In may 2017 rcmp requested
in august they told us that they are going to close our file because they did not receive rcmp even though i sent them in June 2017
I send them 2nd rcmp in september 2017

Now on 13 th Oct they asked for medicals again eventhough its not expired and on top of that they have put wrong residential address on the forms which we used when i applied for supervisa in 2011 since then my parents moved and paresnts sponsorship application filed on new current address they were using correct address until may 2017 but from august 2017 they changed our address to old ?????? i sent them letters asking them to correct the address but they did not read any thing...

Please can anyone tell me if this is normal for them to ask for medical when they are not expired .... will they now ask police certificate again ???? How should get them to correct the address ?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi

Does anyone parents asked for re medical from london lvo ?

My parents medical are not expired yet but london vo asked for medicals again.

Last medical completed on feb 2017
In may 2017 rcmp requested
in august they told us that they are going to close our file because they did not receive rcmp even though i sent them in June 2017
I send them 2nd rcmp in september 2017

Now on 13 th Oct they asked for medicals again eventhough its not expired and on top of that they have put wrong residential address on the forms which we used when i applied for supervisa in 2011 since then my parents moved and paresnts sponsorship application filed on new current address they were using correct address until may 2017 but from august 2017 they changed our address to old ?????? i sent them letters asking them to correct the address but they did not read any thing...

Please can anyone tell me if this is normal for them to ask for medical when they are not expired .... will they now ask police certificate again ???? How should get them to correct the address ?
check address in my cic and you can change it by yourself there.
they could ask redo medical if it was bad before for example

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
Hi,
Can someone provide some info around getting GCMS notes for PGP file?
Considering that most of the visa offices (mine if NDVO)has been so quiet, will it be worth ordering GCMS file?

Has anyone in this forum done that before and has it helped provide some direction in which the evaluation is headed?

cheers,

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can someone provide some info around getting GCMS notes for PGP file?
Considering that most of the visa offices (mine if NDVO)has been so quiet, will it be worth ordering GCMS file?

Has anyone in this forum done that before and has it helped provide some direction in which the evaluation is headed?

cheers,
Notes will definitely provide you some insight on your application.
I am in the same boat like you , my parent's medicals expired already.
No update from NDVO at all.They are just giving the generic reply" your application is in queue to be reviewed by the visa officer"

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
Notes will definitely provide you some insight on your application.
I am in the same boat like you , my parent's medicals expired already.
No update from NDVO at all.They are just giving the generic reply" your application is in queue to be reviewed by the visa officer"
Do you know the process of ordering GCMS notes? Will ordering notes have any negative impact on the file progress(officer dealing with the case might take it negatively)

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
check address in my cic and you can change it by yourself there.
they could ask redo medical if it was bad before for example
Where exactly i should go in mycic to change the address there is no option to do the address change?

if i check online application status tool it people called it ECAS address is correct there.

for Parents medical status in MyCIC was Exam passed? and its not 1 year yet and 2nd medical for both parents requested.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Where exactly i should go in mycic to change the address there is no option to do the address change?

if i check online application status tool it people called it ECAS address is correct there.

for Parents medical status in MyCIC was Exam passed? and its not 1 year yet and 2nd medical for both parents requested.
you are right - not my cic but you can do thru
IRCC Web form

hogujak

Dec 18, 2015
2016 application

criminal record, medical, money sent to the office end of Feb 2017 and no news since.

Last update is they received medical results.

I guess this is normal but I am little worried as medical test will eventually expire and don't know if they are working on my file or not.

How long does it normally take for passport request after medical test?

My file is in Ottawa office

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
2016 application

criminal record, medical, money sent to the office end of Feb 2017 and no news since.

Last update is they received medical results.

I guess this is normal but I am little worried as medical test will eventually expire and don't know if they are working on my file or not.

How long does it normally take for passport request after medical test?

My file is in Ottawa office
My friend has the same situation, medical is done in Feb-17, Ottawa and no news yet

Sep2017

Sep 21, 2017
For my application it says Decision Made, its been like that since August but we have received nothing from CIC

Called the Call center and they told me to wait

Any Advise ?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
For my application it says Decision Made, its been like that since August but we have received nothing from CIC

Called the Call center and they told me to wait

Any Advise ?
wait 2018 with new quote , DM - already good result