Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Hello Friends,
Anyone still in this status from 2016 application? :(

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: Application Received

My Dad's application was received on 4th January, 2016.

Thank you in advance!

Harnit
same here, the file received on 4th Jan around 8.20am, LVO - Ottawa
medicals passed but no progress on Background Check since Nov 22 2016...
they are in India, they have supervisa, traveled once, however, no progress

Reactions: harnit2010

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi All,

I just moved from one city to another within Ontario province; situation for my parents application submitted in 2016; SA is approved in June 3rd 2016; done medical and passed; all fees are paid and PCC submitted in October 2016. Online status showing, they will start background check soon.

Question I have should I change the address online for submitted application at this stage or just go for a mail forwarding service [temporarily for 3 months] from my old address to new one?

Just wondering if I make an update to my application now, will it delay the processing? Just don't want to take a chance. Any inputs from anyone?
you need to update your address on website ASAP

hogujak

Dec 18, 2015
Medical and police report requested on Feb 6,2017 and sent them to the Ottawa office in 2 weeks after the request but I haven't heard anything after.

My account shows that they received medical but nothing about the police report. I got the automatic reply from the office regarding police report but nothing else.

Is this normal? and my application seems like delayed... little nervous.

If I email them, are they gonna let me know if they have received all document they need?

My current status is in process still

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Medical and police report requested on Feb 6,2017 and sent them to the Ottawa office in 2 weeks after the request but I haven't heard anything after.

My account shows that they received medical but nothing about the police report. I got the automatic reply from the office regarding police report but nothing else.

Is this normal? and my application seems like delayed... little nervous.

If I email them, are they gonna let me know if they have received all document they need?
don't worry, look how many cases are in ottawa
and yes you can ask them ;)

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same here, the file received on 4th Jan around 8.20am, LVO - Ottawa
medicals passed but no progress on Background Check since Nov 22 2016...
they are in India, they have supervisa, traveled once, however, no progress

Its good that you are done with medicals atleast. The last update I had was that the file has been transferred to Ottawa. Nothing after that.

Harnit

Amir_n_n

Jan 27, 2017
Dear members,
My parents did the medical in September and the status was updated to Decision Made around 10 days ago but I haven't received any email. How long does it usually take to get a PPR update?

Permanent Residence Application Status: Decision Made

Cheers
Amir

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Dear members,
My parents did the medical in September and the status was updated to Decision Made around 10 days ago but I haven't received any email. How long does it usually take to get a PPR update?

Cheers
Amir
Hi,

You will receive an email in about 7 to 10 days after status being changed to decision made.
Could you please advise on the visa office?

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
Dear members,

Cheers
Amir
We are at the same position. Status changed to decision made but no email received yet. It has been a week since the change. Hope it will not take long.

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
LVO send us passport request, then a week later asked us to provide extra document is this normal, have any one went through same experience.

rnakra

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hello

Interesting situation. So my parents medicals expire in August. On June 9th our status changed to additional documents needed and after asking them I got the request to do our medicals again. Accordingly they finished their medicals on the 16th but when the doctor went to upload them it still shows the old one as approved and he has no place to upload the new ones. I have emailed them twice since and still waiting for a response but I wanted to make sure the medicals are sent in time and do not delay the application as the 30 day deadline is approaching soon.

Any help please?

Last edited:

Amir_n_n

Jan 27, 2017
Hi,

You will receive an email in about 7 to 10 days after status being changed to decision made.
Could you please advise on the visa office?

Thanks for the information. The last email we got for medicals was from Ottawa. I assume the visa office would be the same.

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello There,

Can you please share the time line of your case, medicals for my parents going to expire in month from now for us, NDVO N little concerned.

Hope u don't mind sharing
There is a spread sheet which have a time line of 2016 applicants including NDVO. Mine is one of them, did medical in Sept. 2016 and passed. But no change after that.

Here is a spread sheet of 2016 :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ujwMXUzGTckLlr1dkuitOOKiqpp5_bhhLDKxDe3NDg/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=237260741

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Hello

Interesting situation. So my parents medicals expire in August. On June 9th our status changed to additional documents needed and after asking them I got the request to do our medicals again. Accordingly they finished their medicals on the 16th but when the doctor went to upload them it still shows the old one as approved and he has no place to upload the new ones. I have emailed them twice since and still waiting for a response but I wanted to make sure the medicals are sent in time and do not delay the application as the 30 day deadline is approaching soon.

Any help please?
have you tried calling the customer service, if not try to reach on phone and have all the details as when you emailed the medicals test results 2nd time.

rnakra

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
have you tried calling the customer service, if not try to reach on phone and have all the details as when you emailed the medicals test results 2nd time.
What number can I call on? I called the canadian one 1-888-242-2100 but they said they can't help as it is outside canada

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
What number can I call on? I called the canadian one 1-888-242-2100 but they said they can't help as it is outside canada
in that case, to which email address have you sent the reports, try resending it have the previous email sent below....
unless someone else in this group had the same situation like you, emailing them again is the best option but make sure you are always referring the dates when your emails sent.

Note: don't spam them, who knows they might be irritated