N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
LCanada said:
Hi all - I'm preparing the Police Certificates, so it is ready for when I get the request from the CIC.

Question: Does it need to be translated?
If it's not in English or French, it needs to be translated and certified. FYI, PCC is valid for 6 months by default.

For those who already got the request from the CIC, do I have to send it by email or should I mail to to the CIC?

Rossei, I would appreciate your advise.

Thanks.
It depends on your LVO. Some LVO prefers email submission while others prefer snail mail/courier unless it's instructed otherwise in the PCC requesting communique. As a backup, you can also upload it on to your MyCIC account (but I don't recommend it as your first choice).

If your LVO is Ottawa, you can email PCC to this address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

rnakra

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Does the online application link send an email or notification when the status changes - right now I am checking everyday and wondering if I am wasting my time if they just send a notification when background check starts.

I don't get why the new delhi office is taking so long everything was submitted back in August 2016

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
rnakra said:
Does the online application link send an email or notification when the status changes - right now I am checking everyday and wondering if I am wasting my time if they just send a notification when background check starts.
Not always. It's better to check MyCIC regularly.

Jasabhi

Mar 12, 2017
I am so frustrated..trying to link the application but no luck..it's been 3 days..tried everything and sure I Hv out the rite info..Cn some help??

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Pamma97 said:
I'm the representative for my mom and also the sponsor.
try more, should be + result
play with family#

abdrasz

Sep 10, 2016
Folks,
could you please advise what does this mean?:
1."Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
2. Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"
We have received a request for medical results and now it shows that they are making a final decision.
I am afraid that they may refuse the application?

abdrasz

Sep 10, 2016
We have NOT received a request for medical results and now it shows that they are making a final decision.
[/quote]

spdewan

Dec 7, 2013
My timeline is updated on the spreadsheet Rossie is maintaining

ztariq said:
Hello Spedwan,

This is a positive update, you will receive PPR request soon.
Could you please advise when were the Medicals and PPC and or your last requested document submitted?
Just want to get an estimate on how much time London Visa Office is taking after receiving these documents to finalize their decision.

Will appreciate your response.

Regards,

Z

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
1. Can you take a screenshot of MyCiC status and post here. Otherwise it is a bit confusing from your messages and typo. Just want to be able to provide you correct feedback.
2. Based on what I see in your post, I don't think they are making "the final decision". It is a standard text as far as I know. Please share the screenshot if you want to get more reliable feedback.

Hope it helps. :)

abdrasz said:
We have NOT received a request for medical results and now it shows that they are making a final decision.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hey,

For some reason the sheet is not loading for me. I tried a few times and it give me an error.
It would be nice if you could let me know when medicals and PCC was done.

Thanks,

Z

spdewan said:
My timeline is updated on the spreadsheet Rossie is maintaining

Good2016

Mar 23, 2016
abdrasz said:
Folks,
could you please advise what does this mean?:
1."Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
2. Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"
We have received a request for medical results and now it shows that they are making a final decision.
Hi! I think I have the same situation here.

I got an email from Hong Kong office a week ago asking for everything except medical request. My CIC oline status still shows application received. I can't link the file to MY GC KEY. So I am worried about cic already sent out the medical request and I didn't receive it.

Is there any chance cic just approve the case without medical exam? My mother did an exam last april for extension visa but my father didn't.

Thanks!

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
ztariq said:
Hey,

For some reason the sheet is not loading for me. I tried a few times and it give me an error.
It would be nice if you could let me know when medicals and PCC was done.

Thanks,

Z
It's the same for me. I would love to be able to load this sheet as I would be able to see better what is the time frame from the time we are sending the last documents to CIC until requesting the passport.

abdrasz

Sep 10, 2016
Good2016 said:

I got an email from Hong Kong office a week ago asking for everything except medical request. My CIC oline status still shows application received. I can't link the file to MY GC KEY. So I am worried about cic already sent out the medical request and I didn't receive it.

Is there any chance cic just approve the case without medical exam? My mother did an exam last april for extension visa but my father didn't.

Thanks!
The same for me as my parents did their medical exams when were applying for SuperVisa. So I was wondering if they could count previous medical exams towards the PR

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Good2016 said:

Thanks!
No way. Your father couldn't get a PR visa without passing a medical exam.