4 Jan 2016 - VW express
3 June 2016 - SA - file moved to Ottawa
18 Aug 2016 - In progress
18 Oct 2016 - Medical and PCC, RPRF
11 Nov 2016 Medical done
14 Nov 2016 PCC and RPRP submitted
4 Dec 2016 - BG in progress in MyCIC
9 March 2017 - Passport request

All the best to everyone else, i see action for CIC so hope everyone gets to the finish line soon.
Congratulations... What is the ecas status and cic account status now?

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
EFAHIM said:
Yes got automated message for both of the email

Email PCCs to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Email RPRF to: CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

Thanks,
Fahim
Everything is OK then. Relax and wait :D.

jas500

Feb 26, 2011
Did you get the email or mail from cic. My mom status shows decision made but no rmail yet. Can you shed some light what's the status on cic website

Jun2014ctznshp said:
Got PPR today for parents in India
4 Jan 2016 - VW express
3 June 2016 - SA - file moved to Ottawa
18 Aug 2016 - In progress
18 Oct 2016 - Medical and PCC, RPRF
11 Nov 2016 Medical done
14 Nov 2016 PCC and RPRP submitted
4 Dec 2016 - BG in progress in MyCIC
9 March 2017 - Passport request

All the best to everyone else, i see action for CIC so hope everyone gets to the finish line soon.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
I am sorry to inform you that panel doctors found TB in my reports.I performed my medical on Dec.17,request for additional test received by email dt.28, I performed Retest like XRay,blood test,ct scan on March 01 & 02. Doctor advised me to do Sputum test for consequitively for 3 days but I said let CIC tell me then only I will have this test. Afterall I received additional request from CIC and I will have Sputum test on 14,15 & 16 of March. I am quite healthy with no symtoms of TB weight 82 kgs running very activ life. Doctor who observed my CT Scan told me that you have nothing but when I received the report it was mentioned that some calcification spot exists in my lungs.I consulted two local doctors one physician and one TB expert.Both checked me and asked me that I have nothing but perform the test which panel doctor suggests.They assured me that you will have nothing and you will pass these tests certainly but let them clear their doubt. This is for the information of all my forum members.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is sad to hear this that things were going smooth and then turned up this way.Let us stay positive and hopefully there will be nothing in sputum tests.But the good thing is that it did not take long for directing u further tests.Didn't they do mantoux test for TB ? and could not you send the consultation report of pulmonologist that you consulted or it has to be from the doctors from their panel ? if they have expert in panels who reported ct scan ?

S

dadaum said:
I am sorry to inform you that panel doctors found TB in my reports.I performed my medical on Dec.17,request for additional test received by email dt.28, I performed Retest like XRay,blood test,ct scan on March 01 & 02. Doctor advised me to do Sputum test for consequitively for 3 days but I said let CIC tell me then only I will have this test. Afterall I received additional request from CIC and I will have Sputum test on 14,15 & 16 of March. I am quite healthy with no symtoms of TB weight 82 kgs running very activ life. Doctor who observed my CT Scan told me that you have nothing but when I received the report it was mentioned that some calcification spot exists in my lungs.I consulted two local doctors one physician and one TB expert.Both checked me and asked me that I have nothing but perform the test which panel doctor suggests.They assured me that you will have nothing and you will pass these tests certainly but let them clear their doubt. This is for the information of all my forum members.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked cic my account and it says medicals passed and waiting for additional documents which were police certificate,RPRF and Schedule A.I am also sending them the photographs as well though they didnot ask ? Is there anything else which they can ask later ? i am just thinking that it will save the time as well as courier fee.

Thanks

S

Jun2014ctznshp

Aug 8, 2014
jas500 said:
Did you get the email or mail from cic. My mom status shows decision made but no rmail yet. Can you shed some light what's the status on cic website
I got email from CiC and ecas says decision made

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Congrats for passing your medicals !

Simp said:
I just checked cic my account and it says medicals passed and waiting for additional documents which were police certificate,RPRF and Schedule A.I am also sending them the photographs as well though they didnot ask ? Is there anything else which they can ask later ? i am just thinking that it will save the time as well as courier fee.

Thanks

S

Jasabhi

Mar 12, 2017
I received an email today that my parents file has been sent to New Delhi..Can anyone please help regarding the time it will take for the process to complete..thanks in advance

Jasabhi

Mar 12, 2017
Jasabhi said:
I received an email today that my parents file has been sent to New Delhi..Can anyone please help regarding the time it will take for the process to complete..thanks in advance
Can anyone please help..wud appreciate it.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasabhi said:
My file was sent to New Delhi.
See my time line:
App. Filed.......: 04-01-2016
File Transfer to New Delhi...: 29-06-2016
PCC/ Doc request: 07-07-2016

No update since August 2016. Most of the New Delhi applicants have the same time frame.

tucosword

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
I have to imagine, New Delhi has decided to do them all together, hence the delay after the summer optimism from last year.

Anyway, as long as the New Delhi Visa Office applicants continue to touch base, there is some assurance/shared misery in knowing its not an individual problem.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Simp said:
it is sad to hear this that things were going smooth and then turned up this way.Let us stay positive and hopefully there will be nothing in sputum tests.But the good thing is that it did not take long for directing u further tests.Didn't they do mantoux test for TB ? and could not you send the consultation report of pulmonologist that you consulted or it has to be from the doctors from their panel ? if they have expert in panels who reported ct scan ?

S
Thanks for your concern.Mantoux test? No one advised me this test.CIC Panel doctors do not entertain reports or advice from any other doctor.We have to obey the instruction of the panel doctors only that is what I am advised by my doctors. I refused to do sputum test as I am sure TB as not possible in my case and reports of CT Scan,Lab tests, XRay again will reveal that. Even the doctor who observed my CT Scan told me that you have nothing. But there was something different in my written report. Let us see what happens next.

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi Naveen,
Our file got transferred to New Delhi office early Nov 2016. Got a reply from New Delhi office late December asking for document details which we submitted via email in next 2 days . As of now we are still waiting. It says Medicals passed & submitted in Oct 2016 and background yet to start as per the status online - by when you think we should hear from New Delhi office in our case. Thanks