+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi,

While linking your application try removing your kids count and use 3 for your case.

Regards,

Elumboy said:
Hello all/Rossie,

my mother can't link her application after 1 month of trying.
Some details.

I leave with my wife, 2 kids and my mother(person being sponsored) - will this not count as 5?
I am using her application number and UCI number.

got sponsorship approval on Jan 23, 2017. One week later the application status change from received to in process, then 2 days later it changed back to received.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
302925mbs said:
Hi

We applied in Jan 2016 and received SA in Feb and then medical request in July from NDVO which we completed in July. We did not receive anything related to PCC or fees. Is anyone else in the same situation?. Its been almost 9 moths and we have not heard back. MYCIC shows medical passed.

Thanks
We received the documents and PCC request a week apart through email.
I submitted everything, no update after that.

madraasguy

Jan 2, 2015
Hi
I submitted for Parent Sponsor on Jan 4th, 2016. It was approved last year during May and got the mail saying it is sent to New Delhi for further processing. But my Dad who was primary applicant died last year suddenly. I got another email saying that they sent a mail by mistake and actually file is sent to Ottawa, not to New Delhi. I did not update about my Dad's death and preparing updated form for my Mom as she is now the primary applicant. However now we got an email to submit medical and police clearance within 30 days. However soon after my Dad died I brought my Mom here in Canada as she already got super visa. Now do I need to send my Mom to India for medical ? How will the CIC take if I send the update as my Dad's demise? My parents got super visa before I apply PR application in 2016. Kindly give your valuable advice as I am in a dilemma whether to send my Mom to India or do medical here and apply PCC in BLS.

Thank you
Rudra

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madraasguy said:
Hi
I submitted for Parent Sponsor on Jan 4th, 2016. It was approved last year during May and got the mail saying it is sent to New Delhi for further processing. But my Dad who was primary applicant died last year suddenly. I got another email saying that they sent a mail by mistake and actually file is sent to Ottawa, not to New Delhi. I did not update about my Dad's death and preparing updated form for my Mom as she is now the primary applicant. However now we got an email to submit medical and police clearance within 30 days. However soon after my Dad died I brought my Mom here in Canada as she already got super visa. Now do I need to send my Mom to India for medical ? How will the CIC take if I send the update as my Dad's demise? My parents got super visa before I apply PR application in 2016. Kindly give your valuable advice as I am in a dilemma whether to send my Mom to India or do medical here and apply PCC in BLS.

Thank you
Rudra
Hi Rudra,
Sorry for your loss.
You do not need to send your mom back to India.
You can do the medicals in Canada and also get the PCC from BLS.
Also you will need to advise IRCC about your dad's demise and provide them the death certificate.

madraasguy

Jan 2, 2015
IndoCanadian777 said:
Hi Rudra,
Sorry for your loss.
You do not need to send your mom back to India.
You can do the medicals in Canada and also get the PCC from BLS.
Also you will need to advise IRCC about your dad's demise and provide them the death certificate.
Hi Thank you very much for your kind response.
I paid through certified cheque for $1100 during the application. Now in the same email they asked to pay Right of Permanent Resident fee. I think I should pay another $490 ? Also will they refund the spouse or partner fee that I paid with the application ($550) ?

Rudra

miryazdan

Nov 10, 2015
ztariq said:
Hello members,

My parents have received a request to resubmit IMM5669 bearing their original signature from London Visa office.
Online on CIC's website I can find 2 versions for IMM5669 one is IMM5669 ( 12-2012) and another is IMM5669E (1-2017).
IMM5669E can be validated and you can E sign it.

Since we have been asked to resubmit IMM5669 bearing original signature I am thinking that we need to supply the form which has 12-2012 validity.
Can anyone please confirm if this is the case?
I have the exact same question. In my opinion we shoudl use the new form.

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
madraasguy said:
I paid through certified cheque for $1100 during the application. Now in the same email they asked to pay Right of Permanent Resident fee. I think I should pay another $490 ? Also will they refund the spouse or partner fee that I paid with the application ($550) ?

Rudra
Rudra,

Sorry for your loss. Since they have already started processing and medical request have been received, so fees is not refundable. I think you should pay $490 to avoid any delay

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
madraasguy said:

Rudra
so sorry to hear about your dad. I would advise against making another payment however you should submit proof of the original payment if you made it already.

C.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
madraasguy said:
Hi

Thank you
Rudra
I'm truly sorry to hear your loss.

As others said, your mom doesn't need to go back to India for further processing. She can do medicals here and collect PCC. However, you need to notify CIC/LVO re: your father's demise. Send a copy of your father's death cert. In case it's not in English or French, you will require to translate and certify it (DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL). I had to send my dad's death cert. (translated, certified & notarized by docsbase.ca as it was partly in English) to Singapore-VO from Canada on their request.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M apologies for re-posting.
Is anyone here from Mexico VO?
If so, can you share what was the timeline from when application was transferred to the Mexico VO to request of PCC or Medicals?
Thanks