+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

jojo23

Feb 17, 2017
jojo23 said:
Hi everyone, i'm 2016 PGP applicant from quebec. Yesterday my parents received PCC and CSQ request but no medical have been requested yet. is that normal ?
Please Anyone can answer m'y question ?

Elumboy

Jan 24, 2017
Hello all/Rossie,

my mother can't link her application after 1 month of trying.
Some details.

I leave with my wife, 2 kids and my mother(person being sponsored) - will this not count as 5?
I am using her application number and UCI number.

got sponsorship approval on Jan 23, 2017. One week later the application status change from received to in process, then 2 days later it changed back to received.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jojo23 said:
Hi everyone, i'm 2016 PGP applicant from quebec. Yesterday my parents received PCC and CSQ request but no medical have been requested yet. is that normal ?

Please Anyone can answer m'y question ?
I've seen situations where requests for PCC/CSQ/other documents are sent by the local VO via email whereas the request for IME is sent through MyCIC account OR from a generic email address like "donotreply at cic.gc.ca".

Do you have a MyCIC account? If yes, did you check if you have received any message regarding medical?

What is your Local VO?

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elumboy said:
Hello all/Rossie,

my mother can't link her application after 1 month of trying.
Some details.

I leave with my wife, 2 kids and my mother(person being sponsored) - will this not count as 5?
I am using her application number and UCI number.

got sponsorship approval on Jan 23, 2017. One week later the application status change from received to in process, then 2 days later it changed back to received.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Use 2 or 3 for #of persons on application.

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
canpuneet said:
Our visa office was NDVO
We sent my parents passports to Ottawa CPC on Feb 8- reached on Feb 9.
Visas were stamped on Feb 15 and we received the passports back on Feb 20.
Thanks and congrats

Sam.Mak

Feb 21, 2017
Sam.Mak said:
Hello Every one

i am new to this forum

i have received an email on 14th feb 2017 says i have meet requirement for eligibility as a Sponcer , mentioning application was forwarded to the visa office in CPC-Ottawa for further processing .

what is there Next step Please Help me

thank you very much
Can some one answer this
Thank you

RAVIJAN2016

Aug 1, 2016
ciantiik said:
Could someone provide a quick response to my question below?
Hello,

I just sent police clearance report and right of permanent residence receipts via email CIC told me, For own satisfaction i uploaded PCC via CIC login. Status change right way to submitted documents where as before it was "we need additional documents" etc. I would suggest you to upload PCC too via your online login.
Looks like our files for parents sponsorship are on same stage, keep in touch.

Thanks

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
RAVIJAN2016 said:
How long it take from medicals right of permanent fees and pcc submission, to ask for passports for visa stamp ? i did finish everything today. Medicals passed.

For me it took between 6 - 7 months but they asked additional documents because of that it took more time.

jojo23

Feb 17, 2017
thinktriplets said:
I've seen situations where requests for PCC/CSQ/other documents are sent by the local VO via email whereas the request for IME is sent through MyCIC account OR from a generic email address like "donotreply at cic.gc.ca".

Do you have a MyCIC account? If yes, did you check if you have received any message regarding medical?

What is your Local VO?
the visa office Is Ottawa. I don't have my CIC account i only check application status on CIC web site and they Say WE have sent documentation ...Do you know if I can open an account with my parents info? Thanks for your answer.

302925mbs

Dec 7, 2015
Hi

We applied in Jan 2016 and received SA in Feb and then medical request in July from NDVO which we completed in July. We did not receive anything related to PCC or fees. Is anyone else in the same situation?. Its been almost 9 moths and we have not heard back. MYCIC shows medical passed.

Thanks

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jojo23 said:
the visa office Is Ottawa. I don't have my CIC account i only check application status on CIC web site and they Say WE have sent documentation ...Do you know if I can open an account with my parents info? Thanks for your answer.
You can always create a MyCIC account and link your parents application. On how to do this, check the 2nd Info tab in Rossei's spreadsheet "2016 PGP: http://goo.gl/0gD5bR". BUT, if you don't have a MyCIC account with a linked application, IRCC should send you the request by email or snail mail (worst case). You can call CIC and ask for more info about whether request for Medicals was sent or not...

Hope this helps.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
302925mbs said:
Hi

We applied in Jan 2016 and received SA in Feb and then medical request in July from NDVO which we completed in July. We did not receive anything related to PCC or fees. Is anyone else in the same situation?. Its been almost 9 moths and we have not heard back. MYCIC shows medical passed.

Thanks
do create mycic account to know little more detail whether they started the BC, but BC starts after PCC is submitted.
secondly, what this forum has observed, from the date of submission of medicals within 1 year, landing visa validity is given
in your case you said july, assume 15 july 2016 was the day, CIC "Received" your medicals, then your visa for landing will be valid either 15th or 14th july 2017. So have positive hopes.. for all the pending applns. we are expecting it should be done by April 2017 which is when we would have submitted our taxes..
CIC received ours on nov 4th or 5th 2016, pcc on nov 22nd, waiting for the ppr