Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hey guys have an update and a question…

Update: Received a request from CIC for IME/PCC/RPRF. LVO is Ottawa. :D

Question for those that have paid RPRF.
1) When creating a login account for the payment did you use your (sponsor) email or your parents (applicant) email?

2) It appears that CIC has updated on Feb 1st their online payment screens. When selecting the payment it shows the total to be paid includes the initial fee ($550) already paid PLUS RPRF ($490). Do we have the option to change the amount only to RPRF after log in?

Thank and good luck to all.

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hey guys,

Need help on PCC topic.

Received the PCC request from CIC via my online account which had a PDF file available online. No email was received by parent. The PDF request states ‘Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.’

1) What email address should be uses to send the PCC scanned copy? Since no actual email was received by parent.

2) Should I call to request CIC to resend the email or can I just email them the PCC and copy of the PDF directly?

Thanks

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anon2016 said:
Hey guys,

Need help on PCC topic.

Received the PCC request from CIC via my online account which had a PDF file available online. No email was received by parent. The PDF request states ‘Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.'

1) What email address should be uses to send the PCC scanned copy? Since no actual email was received by parent.

2) Should I call to request CIC to resend the email or can I just email them the PCC and copy of the PDF directly?

Thanks
Which Visa office is processing your file? Check the contact information of your visa office on page : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
Also,you should be able to upload the PCC online in myCIC.

proulx

Jun 23, 2015
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
TO ALL / ROSSEI:

My mom undergo her medical exam last 8th of February, 6 days before she received the requested documents on her email last 2nd of February. There is abnormal thing found on her xray and the physician asked her for 3 consecutives morning (14, 15 & 16) to be at St. Luke's Clinic for her sputum examination. Yesterday, the physician asked her to come back on the 20th. According to the physician even if the sputum smear test turn out negative she has to do the culture test for 2 months, after that they will released or clear out her medical result.

My worries is that we will be late or delayed this document since cic gave us 30 days to complete the requested documets. :( Will cic reject our application because we didn't comply with 30 days deadline? oh i am so sooo worried and stress on our application. :( :( I need advice, please enlighten me.

p.s. just today i sent email at CPC-CTD-OTTAWA@cic.gc.ca a message informing them that there will be a delay with my mom's medical report. Is this right or do i still need to call them?

-proulx-

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
proulx said:
TO ALL / ROSSEI:

My mom undergo her medical exam last 8th of February, 6 days before she received the requested documents on her email last 2nd of February. There is abnormal thing found on her xray and the physician asked her for 3 consecutives morning (14, 15 & 16) to be at St. Luke's Clinic for her sputum examination. Yesterday, the physician asked her to come back on the 20th. According to the physician even if the sputum smear test turn out negative she has to do the culture test for 2 months, after that they will released or clear out her medical result.

My worries is that we will be late or delayed this document since cic gave us 30 days to complete the requested documets. :( Will cic reject our application because we didn't comply with 30 days deadline? oh i am so sooo worried and stress on our application. :( :( I need advice, please enlighten me.

p.s. just today i sent email at CPC-CTD-OTTAWA@cic.gc.ca a message informing them that there will be a delay with my mom's medical report. Is this right or do i still need to call them?

-proulx-
I think the doctor should submit an update as well in regards to your Mom medical/condition...stating that their doing some additional series of test. Theoretically you comply with there request but because for some reasons the result will be delayed...Hope its help...God Bless

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
MY InProcess now shows processing of my file is started from Feb14,2017.I recd IME/PCC/RPRF request by EMail dt.13/02/2017.
I performed my medical today i e on Feb.14,2017.
I wanted to share my experience.
For SuperVISA my wife undertook medical on April20,2016.So as on today medical is valid upto April19,2017.So panel physician declined to do medical but upon our request the pannel physician after confirming with CIC,NewDelhi through EMail allowed us to perform medical
This is for information and guidance for all or forum members

proulx

Jun 23, 2015
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
jesa said:
I think the doctor should submit an update as well in regards to your Mom medical/condition...stating that their doing some additional series of test. Theoretically you comply with there request but because for some reasons the result will be delayed...Hope its help...God Bless
HI JESA,

Thank you so much, i really appreciate your response. I'll tell my mom to ask the physician to submit an update too.

-proulx-

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
dadaum said:
MY InProcess now shows processing of my file is started from Feb14,2017.I recd IME/PCC/RPRF request by EMail dt.13/02/2017.
I performed my medical today i e on Feb.14,2017.
I wanted to share my experience.
For SuperVISA my wife undertook medical on April20,2016.So as on today medical is valid upto April19,2017.So panel physician declined to do medical but upon our request the pannel physician after confirming with CIC,NewDelhi through EMail allowed us to perform medical
This is for information and guidance for all or forum members
Why did they decline? The PR visa is valid till expiry of the medicals thus anyway your wife had to do the medical re-done.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hi all,
what this mean in my cic a/c under

Documents : provided

we have already submitted PCC and Medical and my medical show under cic a/c as : passed

but not followed by Provided means can this mean they are working on PCC and say me something after that.

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks so much IndoCanadian777. Your response is very helpful. It helped me find the 'upload file' option in my CIC via the 'view submitted application' button.

May I ask if you have paid RPRF?
1) When creating a login account for the payment did you use your (sponsor) email or your parents (applicant) email?

2) It appears that CIC has updated on Feb 1st their online payment screens. When selecting the payment it shows the total to be paid includes the initial fee ($550) already paid PLUS RPRF ($490). Do we have the option to change the amount only to RPRF after log in?

Thanks in advance!

IndoCanadian777 said:
Which Visa office is processing your file? Check the contact information of your visa office on page : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
Also,you should be able to upload the PCC online in myCIC.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anon2016 said:
Thanks so much IndoCanadian777. Your response is very helpful. It helped me find the 'upload file' option in my CIC via the 'view submitted application' button.

May I ask if you have paid RPRF?

Thanks in advance!
It does not matter which email address you use, email is only to send you the receipt.
I think you are selecting wrong options.
Go to https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8 , it will give you only RPRF option.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
kaka555 said:
Hi all,
what this mean in my cic a/c under

Documents : provided

we have already submitted PCC and Medical and my medical show under cic a/c as : passed

but not followed by Provided means can this mean they are working on PCC and say me something after that.

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello IndoCanadian777

Many thanks once again. Thanks for confirming that the email does not matter. Also you were right about me not selecting the correct option! I totally missed the RPRF option and was selecting the application for parent and grandparent option. Thanks for the link.

Wish you all the best with your application.

IndoCanadian777 said:
It does not matter which email address you use, email is only to send you the receipt.
I think you are selecting wrong options.
Go to https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8 , it will give you only RPRF option.

jojo23

Feb 17, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm 2016 PGP applicant from quebec. Yesterday my parents received PCC and CSQ request but no medical have been requested yet. is that normal ?