+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
dbss said:
one of my friends file got requested following from NDVO:

-PCC from India
-Aadhar cards and Election ID cards for both parents and sponsor (sponsor does not have either because it was never needed being in Canada)
-Old passport of my friend (sponsor only has one passport which has been added to the original application)
-Marriage certificate (there is none)
-10th and 12th marksheets for sponsor
-Death certificate of dad
-Copy of ration card (they moved around so have aadhar card and election id of the new address but ration card of old address)

That is quite an exhaustive list. My friend's mom went though a name change which I think may have triggered this scenario. Issue is that she recently got her name changed and only has the passport in the right name.

Has anyone dealt with this situation?
I submitted all of the above docs except aadhar card for me.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello everyone,

My parents are from India.

My parents have an email address mentioned in the application form. Will the RRPF, IME, PCC etc will come through email or through regular mail?

In online e-cas the district is showing first and then the city. Does it show like this for everyone? Will it cause any issues?

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Hello everyone,

My parents have an email address mentioned in the application form. Will the RRPF, IME, PCC etc will come through email or through regular mail?

In online e-cas the district is showing first and then the city. Does it show like this for everyone? Will it cause any issues?
SA is mailed/ emailed to sponsor ( I got the mail ).
If you have provided email address for the principal applicant, RPRF, IME, PCC will come through email.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hello members,

My parents have received a request to resubmit IMM5669 bearing their original signature from London Visa office.
Online on CIC's website I can find 2 versions for IMM5669 one is IMM5669 ( 12-2012) and another is IMM5669E (1-2017).
IMM5669E can be validated and you can E sign it.

Since we have been asked to resubmit IMM5669 bearing original signature I am thinking that we need to supply the form which has 12-2012 validity.
Can anyone please confirm if this is the case?

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
"Permanent Residence Application Status" just changed to "In Process" today. Hoping for Medical, PCC, RPRF requests soon.

poison

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
thecoolguysam said:
Hello everyone,

Usually if the email address is provided for Sponsor and Principal Applicant, CIC ensures using email as method of communication. This fully corroborate with government's 'save the planet' policy. However in certain cases, I have seen lapses in the process. Two of my friends received all their communication via snail mail in spite of providing emails! I would not recommend relying on MyCIC account. It is coming from my personal experience. E-Cas updates and email communication dates were in sync whereas MyCIC was at least a week or two later in the updates.

If you worry about address being displayed incorrectly in E-Cas, why don't you call CIC and get it verified/corrected. See if it helps.

Alissa

Jun 9, 2016
We have received request to submit Police Clearance from India for my father.
Does anybody has any experience with BLS - how much time it actually takes for BLS to issue the PCC?

Also what to do in case the PCC is not issued within 45 days? There is a deadline from CIC to submit the PCC in 45 days.

ciantiik

Jan 6, 2016
Sorry ahead of time if this has already been answered - we sent in my mother's PCC as requested via the email address CIC provided. We received an automatic reply saying that the email was received. However, online, it only says that the medicals have been received. Do they also update that PCC has been received?

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friday81 said:
"Permanent Residence Application Status" just changed to "In Process" today. Hoping for Medical, PCC, RPRF requests soon.
Hi,
When was your file transferred to processing office? Did it go to Ottawa?

Harnit

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I apologize for posting this again, but questions sometimes get lost under so many useful messages.

Does anyone know timeline from when application is transferred to Mexico LVo to when Medicals or police records are requested?

Thanks