+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

v2016

Jan 21, 2016
Hi,Rosse:
Happy to see a lot of people get SA these days. It seems 2016 group updated fast than 2014 and 2015 group.WHY?

pocket

Jan 12, 2016
hi all, just received an email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> for the permanent residence visa.
I'm very glad to receive this good news :p,however....here is the situation, my mother is here in Canada on visitor visa, she is the principle applicant, my father is back to our home country and suppose to come back to Canada in March....on the letter, they are required to submit the passports in 30 days...I hope if someone who has the same experience can share your thoughts. Thank you!

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
There were applications that were first moved to LVO's other than Ottawa and later received an email that it was forwarded to Ottawa CPC.

My parents had such application and we haven't received any update afterward.

Has there been any improvement reported on such applications?

I am worried those applications are being forgotten or lost.

proulx

Jun 23, 2015
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
TO ALL/ ROSSEI,

my mom completed her medical exam last wednesday. the physician told her to come back next friday to repeat her xray test and ask for her sputum test because they saw something abnormal on her lungs. its not clear yet what is the problem and that is why she needed to back back at st. lukes hospital in manila. i feel so sad hearing the news...what if something serious about her lungs? does it mean my mom can't be with us here. :( :( :'(

someone have the same problem like us? please help. :( :( :'( :'(

-proulx-

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
bsz said:
There were applications that were first moved to LVO's other than Ottawa and later received an email that it was forwarded to Ottawa CPC.

My parents had such application and we haven't received any update afterward.

Has there been any improvement reported on such applications?

I am worried those applications are being forgotten or lost.
There are lots of application whose LVO changed and they received Medical, PCC & RPRF request. I am one of them. Don't worry, you will get Medical, PCC & RPRF request very soon.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
proulx said:
TO ALL/ ROSSEI,

my mom completed her medical exam last wednesday. the physician told her to come back next friday to repeat her xray test and ask for her sputum test because they saw something abnormal on her lungs. its not clear yet what is the problem and that is why she needed to back back at st. lukes hospital in manila. i feel so sad hearing the news...what if something serious about her lungs? does it mean my mom can't be with us here. :( :( :'(

someone have the same problem like us? please help. :( :( :'( :'(

-proulx-
If she has something serious (God forbids), wouldn't you prefer to treat her first and care for her immigration later? The doctor is doing exactly that just from different perspective (to avoid large medical bill paid by Canada). Besides, no one hears a straight 'No' for immigration on medical ground until a condition is treated and sorted out first. So, pray, wait and see what the doctor finds.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
v2016 said:
Hi,Rosse:
Happy to see a lot of people get SA these days. It seems 2016 group updated fast than 2014 and 2015 group.WHY?
Coz there are lot more people in forum that applied in 2016 compared to 2014 and 2015. 8)

But yes, 2016 is progressing smoothly. The SA rate is little low for 2015 batch compared to 2014 & 2016. If you look at the CHART in 2015 SS; the trend will make sense to you.

victoria345

Jul 11, 2016
Hi,

I have received the police certificate request from OTTAWA office for my parents.
In the mail it does not clearly say how to send the certificate.

It says send the scanned copy and on the bottom it says do not send original copy.

Please help me out. Anybody from OTTAWA office ..please guide me .

Thank you so much

deepakvirdi11

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Med's Request
12-09-2016
Med's Done....
20-12-2016
victoria345 said:
Hi,

I have received the police certificate request from OTTAWA office for my parents.
In the mail it does not clearly say how to send the certificate.

It says send the scanned copy and on the bottom it says do not send original copy.

Please help me out. Anybody from OTTAWA office ..please guide me .

Thank you so much
You can send scanned copy to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Put your application number in the title (must) and the body of email.

GS_Toronto

Feb 4, 2015
Hello All,

I have applied for my parents police clearance in India through passport office. There is no clear information on how long it would to take to process the PCC.

Any insights?

Thanks
GS

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Just to make sure that I don't misunderstand- Have you booked appointment with PSK, Or, have your parents already attended their appointment with PSK.

In most of the cases, PSK will issue the PCC right away (within 30 minutes). This requires that your current address that you fill in online appointment application is the same as your address mentioned in the passport. I have not come across any PCC from PSKs which mentions applicant's address on the PCC, hence, the address you choose to fill in the appointment form doesn't reflect on your PCC in any ways. Hint hint... :)

GS_Toronto said:
Hello All,

I have applied for my parents police clearance in India through passport office. There is no clear information on how long it would to take to process the PCC.

Any insights?

Thanks
GS

GS_Toronto

Feb 4, 2015
tamilnadu said:
Just to make sure that I don't misunderstand- Have you booked appointment with PSK, Or, have your parents already attended their appointment with PSK.

In most of the cases, PSK will issue the PCC right away (within 30 minutes). This requires that your current address that you fill in online appointment application is the same as your address mentioned in the passport. I have not come across any PCC from PSKs which mentions applicant's address on the PCC, hence, the address you choose to fill in the appointment form doesn't reflect on your PCC in any ways. Hint hint... :)
They have already attended the appointment at PSK, PCC was not issued right away. They were informed a police constable will be verifying submitted details and a PCC would be issued after that.

A timeframe was not provided on the whole process :( . Since there is a limitation on number of days PCC needs to be submitted, I was just curious to know if anyone else had similar experience.