16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
thecoolguysam said:
Finally "Decision made" under "Sponsorship Application Status". Eagerly waiting for SA
Congratulation on getting SA. Wish you all the best for your further processing.Salute to you for great patience.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
dadaum said:
Congratulation on getting SA. Wish you all the best for your further processing.Salute to you for great patience.
Thank you. Hopefully SA email will come soon. I am glad i did not withdraw the application.
I know someone in this forum who withdrew the application because he/she thought that other people are getting SA and he/she did not and though to reapply again however the rules changed by end of December (Lottery system) and his/her turn may or may not come.

masalakh

Sep 26, 2012
Hi to all,

Fortunately i got the medical request for my parents. it asked for four things

1. RPRF fees
2. Updated Schedule A [IMM5669] forms
3. Medical
4. PCC from back home

The question i have is that my parents are living here in Canada from the last 9 months on Super visa. Iam getting their medical done from here in Canada.

Do i need to have a PCC from Canada as well (as a proactive measure). As once i update 'Schedule A [IMM5669]' form telling them they have been living here from last 9 months, they might ask for PCC from here in Canada.

Should i arrange PCC from here as well and send it anyway? or should i wait for them to come back and ask for it ?

Please share your thoughts if anyone experienced the same scenario.

Thank you

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masalakh said:
Hi to all,

1. RPRF fees
3. Medical
4. PCC from back home

The question i have is that my parents are living here in Canada from the last 9 months on Super visa. Iam getting their medical done from here in Canada.

Do i need to have a PCC from Canada as well (as a proactive measure). As once i update 'Schedule A [IMM5669]' form telling them they have been living here from last 9 months, they might ask for PCC from here in Canada.

Should i arrange PCC from here as well and send it anyway? or should i wait for them to come back and ask for it ?

Thank you
As far I know you don't nee to submit PCC from Canada. They will do Canadian check as a part of the background check, I believe.

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
thecoolguysam said:
Now the online status says Review of eligibility: Review in Progress

What does that mean?
It means they opened your application. It might stay in that state for a long time or might say passed very quickly.
For me it has "in progress" for 6 months. However I did get IME/PCC mid jan.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
_MK_ said:
It means they opened your application. It might stay in that state for a long time or might say passed very quickly.
For me it has "in progress" for 6 months. However I did get IME/PCC mid jan.
Thanks. Is it in regards to the sponsor or the sponsored?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
thecoolguysam said:
Thanks. Is it in regards to the sponsor or the sponsored?
In regard to: PR Application (sponsored parents).

Most likely, it will stay "Review in Progress" for the entire time till the application is finally approved. Review of eligibility depends on almost everything: Medical, PCC, Background/Security Check, Travel History etc.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Rossei said:

Most likely, it will stay "Review in Progress" for the entire time till the application is finally approved. Review of eligibility depends on almost everything: Medical, PCC, Background/Security Check, Travel History etc.

Thanks Rossei!

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Makes Sense.

Rossei said:

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masalakh said:
Hi to all,

1. RPRF fees
3. Medical
4. PCC from back home

Thank you
Your Visa office?

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
blueboy said:
As far I know you don't nee to submit PCC from Canada. They will do Canadian check as a part of the background check, I believe.
Is it the same for the USA? Does Ottawa-CPC ask for FBI clearance for stays in USA >6months or do they get that somehow as a part of their regular background check? FBI clearance takes months to process!

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi there- CIC has requested my dad to go through further testing... Does anyone has any idea as to what tests will be performed? Also, if you had ur parents for further testing- what are chances of medical being approved! I am bit worried now... Thanks in advance.