+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

justforgags

Jan 26, 2017
Re: LVO office. I inadvertently submitted RPRF for one parent only and not both. LVO asked for submitting the outstanding fee so recently submitted.Can anyone advise as to how long does it usually take between submitting the RPRF and request for passport. All medical and police clearance requests completed. Status shows in process and the details show medical received. thanks for your help.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Which LVO? Did they send an email for RPRF for second person in the application after 45 days?

justforgags said:
Re: LVO office. I inadvertently submitted RPRF for one parent only and not both. LVO asked for submitting the outstanding fee so recently submitted.Can anyone advise as to how long does it usually take between submitting the RPRF and request for passport. All medical and police clearance requests completed. Status shows in process and the details show medical received. thanks for your help.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PGPCLAN said:
Are you passports already stamped ? Can you please tell when you submitted ?

I did on Jan-19 and it shows that it still in process.
Submitted the passport on Jan-20. I checked the status today and it says that passports have been stamped and sent back to VFS Global. They will be ready for pick up.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Pamma97 said:
Ok so today i see my Ecase says In process for Sponsorship.

Hopefully will get SA approval soon.
Mine changed too...to "In Process"

justforgags

Jan 26, 2017
tamilnadu said:
Which LVO? Did they send an email for RPRF for second person in the application after 45 days?

It was London VO. The request for RPRF was December 1, I paid in December with the Medical and PCC. I got the email on Jan 25 asking for the outstanding fee. So you think it would be after 45 days?

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justforgags said:
I got all the Medical, fees other requests through email. What is QSC?

Hi skekk,

How did you got the Medical, fees other requests? by mail or email?
Did you send QSC to visa office or they asked you to send via email?

thanks
Everything by email!

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
Submitted the passport on Jan-20. I checked the status today and it says that passports have been stamped and sent back to VFS Global. They will be ready for pick up.
Were you passports forwarded to Bangalore or Delhi ? Mine is still in process...

proulx

Jun 23, 2015
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
skekk said:
My parents got their passport request!!!!! No forms to complete btw!
My timeline for your reference (Quebec application).
Delivered Jan 4th with UPS
May 15th SA
Sept 15th request for medical, police certificates, fees and Quebec certificates.
Oct 15th everything provided except of Quebec certificate.
Dec 15th Quebec certificate provided
Jan 19th passports requested, no additional forms or questions
Category: PGP 2016
Application received: January 4 - Purolator 9:43am
CC Charged: March 15, 2016
Sponsorship approval: May 16, 2016
AOR: July 8 - LVO OTTAWA

Forms submitted to Quebec: August 23, 2016
CC Charged: September 1, 2016
CSQ received: November 25, 2016
NOTHING FOLLOWS AND WAITING...

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Morning to Everyone :)

What a surprise got e-mail last night, request to submit passport.
LVO Manila.

Goodluck to Everyone..It's a pleasure to be in this forum

Thank you Everyone...esp. Rossie (Adm) for just an Informative Forum, its help a lot.

God Bless

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts, my mother's application status (Medical rcvd) additional documents like PCC has also been submitted. LVO is London. Can anyone give a rough estimate for time when we can expect passport request? I am planning to apply for super visa for my mother. Would it be longer for her immigration? Thanks

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
jesa said:
Happy Morning to Everyone :)

What a surprise got e-mail last night, request to submit passport.
LVO Manila.

Goodluck to Everyone..It's a pleasure to be in this forum

Thank you Everyone...esp. Rossie (Adm) for just an Informative Forum, its help a lot.

God Bless
Congratulations

when did you submit the PCC,
when was the BC status changed?

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
Congratulations

when did you submit the PCC,
when was the BC status changed?
Thank You!

PCC/MEDICAL/RPRF/ADDITIONAL DOCS.- SUBMITTED JULY 25 2016
BC - IN PROCESS - SINCE AUGUST - MAYBE BECAUSE OF THE MEDICAL
NOV 03 2016 - RECEIVED LETTER FOR REPEAT OF X-RAY
X-RAY DONE - DEC 30 2016 (REQUIRE ON OR AFTER DEC 30)
MEDICAL PASSED - JAN 23 2017
REQUEST PASSPORT - JAN 27 2017

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Is there anyone whose parents landed at the airport and are planning to go back to their country and move here later?

I'm wondering if I need to go and come with my parents for their landing since they don't speak English. Although there are interpreters, they only help with language but don't know our situation that my parents are landing this time but will go back to Korea. They will probably move here after selling their house and taking care of stuff..about one or two years later.

It's said that they should have money transfer receipt, packing list(moving items) etc. when landing, but my parents may not have these because they are coming for landing this time and staying for a few months only. What will the landing process be like at the airport?

I'll really appreciate it if anyone could give me advice..

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
SH Korea said:
Is there anyone whose parents landed at the airport and are planning to go back to their country and move here later?

I'm wondering if I need to go and come with my parents for their landing since they don't speak English. Although there are interpreters, they only help with language but don't know our situation that my parents are landing this time but will go back to Korea. They will probably move here after selling their house and taking care of stuff..about one or two years later.

It's said that they should have money transfer receipt, packing list(moving items) etc. when landing, but my parents may not have these because they are coming for landing this time and staying for a few months only. What will the landing process be like at the airport?

I'll really appreciate it if anyone could give me advice..
Well if they land now they can show everything can bring with them from money to jewelry etc. and it is permitted but if they go back and settle everything and then bring those things will be costumed. Also you know about the PR rules right?? they need to be in Canada for 2 years within five years to keep PR status. It is not continuous but within 5 years time at least 2 years they have to be in Canada. Just in case you don't know. As you said they will take some time to sale property and stuff.