+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hello Forum members,

My parents have received medical request from London Visa office and they'll be going through medicals soon.

My dad has diabetes and also take heart medications, he never had a heart attack in the past though had angina pains plus high blood pressure.

Do you guys think that this could be an issue with CIC?

Has anyone else's parents had similar issues and they passed their medical?

Please advise.

Thank you

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
congrats dude

so final decision message, means you will be receiving a PPR request, or you have already received it?
when did you submit your pcc via email?
and when was the medicals done?
PPR already stamped. Submitted medical in October and PCC on 7th November. Status changes to 'Background check in progress' in early december and got PPR few days back. I have the timeline in the spreadsheet.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
blueboy said:
PPR already stamped. Submitted medical in October and PCC on 7th November. Status changes to 'Background check in progress' in early december and got PPR few days back. I have the timeline in the spreadsheet.
great
thanks for clarifying, as i have not seen any posts/replies about final decision made, so wanted to understand at which stage it is done

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
great
thanks for clarifying, as i have not seen any posts/replies about final decision made, so wanted to understand at which stage it is done
I did post about Decision made :) : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-2016-future-pgp-applicants-t333951.0.html;msg5713624#msg5713624

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
blueboy said:
I did post about Decision made :) : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-2016-future-pgp-applicants-t333951.0.html;msg5713624#msg5713624
even in that it was you! ;-)

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
Got an email from CIC yesterday saying my MyCIC account was updated. I checked and it said 'Final Decision: This Application has been approved'

All the best for everyone who is waiting for the next step. Sooner or later, it will be your turn :).
I got an email last night as well but Final Decision : Not started. However the "details on the previous page states : approved".

I guess case to case variations ! lol...

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueboy said:
Are you passports already stamped ? Can you please tell when you submitted ?

I did on Jan-19 and it shows that it still in process.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
Ok so today i see my Ecase says In process for Sponsorship.

Hopefully will get SA approval soon.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi guys,
did they change 20 years supporting?

'•You must promise to provide financial support for the relative and any other eligible relatives accompanying them for a period of three to ten years, depending on their age and relationship to you. This time period begins on the date they become a permanent resident."

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ztariq said:
Hello Forum members,

My parents have received medical request from London Visa office and they'll be going through medicals soon.

My dad has diabetes and also take heart medications, he never had a heart attack in the past though had angina pains plus high blood pressure.

Please advise.

Thank you

Please advise.

Thank you
[/quote]

My mother is diabetic and hypertensive and father is hypertensive and there was no issue as my parents control as best as they can.
It could be a concern only if any of these diseases are not controlled and currently indicates systematic impact (i.e. organ damage etc.) that may result in higher treatment costs OR based on the medical profile they feel that in near future, if disease is uncontrolled, may result in organ failure and need extensive care or worst the organ transplantation.

Don't worry. As long as everything is under control limits, it should be fine.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
YULIA-2016 said:
Hi guys,
did they change 20 years supporting?

'•You must promise to provide financial support for the relative and any other eligible relatives accompanying them for a period of three to ten years, depending on their age and relationship to you. This time period begins on the date they become a permanent resident."
Well Guide still says this...

What does it mean to sponsor parents and grandparents?

When you sponsor persons who are members of the family class, you must sign an undertaking with the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration (or with the Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion [MIDI] if you live in Quebec).

The undertaking is a promise to provide financial support and basic requirements for the family members you are sponsoring.

Basic requirements are:

food
clothing
utilities
personal requirements
shelter
fuel
household supplies
This also includes other health care not provided by public health, such as eye and dental care.

The undertaking ensures that these persons and their family members do not have to apply for social assistance. The length of undertaking for sponsorship of parents, grandparents and their accompanying dependents is 20 years.

Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as the person you are sponsoring and, if applicable, his or her family members arrive in Canada.

Important information: The undertaking is an unconditional promise of support. For example, the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation or relationship breakdown or moving to another province does not cancel the undertaking. The undertaking also remains in effect even if your financial situation deteriorates.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
jeffporfirio said:
Thanks.
So you knew that there was a problem with your application (not meeting the minimum income).

Would you recommend that all of us that have not gotten SA, withdraw our applications? Even those from Jan 5th?

Did they refund your CC fees?

Again thanks for clarifying.
hopefully you are kidding 8)
I've just got SA 2 days ago by mail ;D - NOTHING WRONG WITH MY APPLICATION/who are thinking like that/

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
kaka555 said:
Just received Medical,PCC,RPRF request

Would appreciate if someone can help me with the following query

Last time I did my E Medicals (March 2016) for super visa which is still valid. I believe the medicals were uploaded to my CIC profile. Why CIC is requesting it again? Did someone go through this situation and guide me the next course. Should I inform CIC about the Valid E medicals with them? If someone successfully done this.

What is the email where I can inform CIC about the medical information already with them?

Secondly my PCC was also submitted ( dated July 2016) does it expire in 6 months. Should I apply for new PCC?

Also please let me know where to forward new PCC.

Thanks for your help.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
As my above post we have already medically examined on 11 march 2016 so we requested our physician to reload the report to CIC he has asked that there is no provision to resent it again so he has given us full report in paper print form and asked us to load as per your requirement so we tried at home through our Cic account but there is no space or provisions to load

Is there any member who submitted/uploaded to CIC account Please guide me to upload medicals in my CIC account .

justforgags

Jan 26, 2017
I got all the Medical, fees other requests through email. What is QSC?

Hi skekk,

How did you got the Medical, fees other requests? by mail or email?
Did you send QSC to visa office or they asked you to send via email?

thanks

[/quote]