Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
July 2010
Same was with me but I ensured that only my income was sufficient and overarching their low income cutoff criteria. I hope things are similar at your end. Even if it is not, i do not think they hold up on such genuine benefit. One thing I would like to emphasize, "Maternity" benefit is considered as "E.I" on paper but it has remarks that it was for maternity purposes.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
poison said:
Same was with me but I ensured that only my income was sufficient and overarching their low income cutoff criteria. I hope things are similar at your end. Even if it is not, i do not think they hold up on such genuine benefit. One thing I would like to emphasize, "Maternity" benefit is considered as "E.I" on paper but it has remarks that it was for maternity purposes.
For that year when my wife was on maternity leave, my income was sufficient enough.
There was only one year where my income was less and because of that I had to require my wife to co-sign the application however that year my wife was not on maternity benefit

Michi08

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update:

I recieved an email for passport request. My mom's and My Ecas are both Decision Made.

Manila Visa Office are starting to send a notice for PPR. Cheers!

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michi08 said:
Update:

I recieved an email for passport request. My mom's and My Ecas are both Decision Made.

Manila Visa Office are starting to send a notice for PPR. Cheers!
GREAT NEWS.....CONGRATULATION :D :D :D MABUHAY!!!!

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Please can someone answer below question

1. London LVO have requested Updated IMM5669 forms for my Parents. In previous IMM5669 we forgot to mention my Parents trips to Canada in Personal History Section. They visited us in 2013 for 5 months and then in 2015 for 7 months.

2. Is it ok to correctly mention personal history now ? and since they stayed in Canada for more than 6 month should i get the Police Certificate from Canada as well and send it to LVO even they did not ask for it?

3. Also, in Generic Application Form we missed to mention Canada visit which was more than 6 month.

Prompt reply would be helpful. Kindly advise Thanks

LVO Email is below
- Updated, signed Schedule A [IMM5669] forms.

- Original Pakistan Police Certificates; please refer to our website for instructions.

- Please provide a clear photocopy of your current, valid passport bio-data pages.

- Payment in Canada of the outstanding Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF); please refer to our website for instructions.

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Hi Members,

Anybody from Quebec, who got CSQ for parent application still waiting for parent medical, rprf etc.. (after SA approval)?
After receiving parent CSQ i haven't received any comms from CPC-Ottawa. my adress changed in Quebec not sure if i missed any document via mail as address update takes time.
Also my parent traveled to canada briefly and changed address in Home country so not sure if we are missing anything.
CSQ was received to me via mail in Oct end which says a copy has been sent to CPC office, since then no news.
i have seen some people sending CSQ copy via email to CPC, is that required?

thanks

flyboymtl

Dec 1, 2016
ac9837 said:
Hi Members,

Anybody from Quebec, who got CSQ for parent application still waiting for parent medical, rprf etc.. (after SA approval)?
After receiving parent CSQ i haven't received any comms from CPC-Ottawa. my adress changed in Quebec not sure if i missed any document via mail as address update takes time.
Also my parent traveled to canada briefly and changed address in Home country so not sure if we are missing anything.
CSQ was received to me via mail in Oct end which says a copy has been sent to CPC office, since then no news.
i have seen some people sending CSQ copy via email to CPC, is that required?
Yes, we are from Quebec and Vienna is our visa office. Havent heard anything since CSQ was issued in August 2016.

Very curious on what is going on?

Anyone else?

Regards to all!
thanks

[/quote]

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
congrats to all of you who got the PPR

i am happy for you and hopefully your parents will land soon :)

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyboymtl said:
Yes, we are from Quebec and Vienna is our visa office. Havent heard anything since CSQ was issued in August 2016.

Very curious on what is going on?

Anyone else?

Regards to all!
thanks

I'm from Quebec
I applied for QSC on Sept 1st 2016.
I got request for medical, fees, police certificate on Sept 15th. I provided everything except of QSC on Oct 15th. I provided QSC on Dec 15th.
I got request to send passports to my parent's local visa office one week ago!
Good luck guys!!!

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Hi skekk,

How did you got the Medical, fees other requests? by mail or email?
Did you send QSC to visa office or they asked you to send via email?

thanks

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
[size=10pt]Can anyone please help me answer below question[/size]

1. London LVO have requested Updated IMM5669 forms for my Parents. In previous IMM5669 we forgot to mention my Parents trips to Canada in Personal History Section. They visited us in 2013 for 5 months and then in 2015 for 7 months.

2. Is it ok to correctly mention personal history now ? and since they stayed in Canada for more than 6 month should i get the Police Certificate from Canada as well and send it to LVO even they did not ask for it?

3. Also, in Generic Application Form we missed to mention Canada visit which was more than 6 month.

Kindly advise Thanks

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
farhan_83 said:
[size=10pt]Can anyone please help me answer below question[/size]

Kindly advise Thanks
I think you should update the correct personal history now. otherwise your background check could take long time.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got an email from CIC yesterday saying my MyCIC account was updated. I checked and it said 'Final Decision: This Application has been approved'

All the best for everyone who is waiting for the next step. Sooner or later, it will be your turn :).

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
blueboy said:
Got an email from CIC yesterday saying my MyCIC account was updated. I checked and it said 'Final Decision: This Application has been approved'

All the best for everyone who is waiting for the next step. Sooner or later, it will be your turn :).
congrats dude

so final decision message, means you will be receiving a PPR request, or you have already received it?
when did you submit your pcc via email?
and when was the medicals done?