+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
SH Korea said:
I just got PPR 20 minutes ago! My Ecas changed to "Decision Made" yesterday.

However, I have one question. It says I need to send "Completed and signed Appendix B form (enclosed)." but two attached files are just images like CIC logo and a blank page. Should I request them a proper form or look for it on CIC website?? Or am I missing something from the email?

I think I saw a similar post before but don't know the answer..

Please help me..
Weird...I just refreshed my email and opened that email again. Now I see the form...but it's just a part of the email right below "Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services"...then now I see only one image file at the bottom... Since I need to send a copy of this email, do I just print out the email and fill it out?? Or is there a file to download in the email usually? If I print out the email, it's an email image. It says "send a copy of this letter". Should I wait for this request to be shown on MyCIC? There's no update on My CIC yet..

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
Hey Congrats on PPR email!!!

when did you submit your PCC & medicals, actual dates
and after how many days it took 'Background' status from 'Not Started' to 'In Progress' - if you know the actual date
and you got the PPR email on 17th Jan 2017, right?

please share as much as your details, i tried to read your posts from your profile name, could not find these details
also i am not able to load the excel sheet...
Hey, thank you very much and all the best to you and everyone waiting to hear good news.

Following is my timeline.

2016 Applicant

APP received : 04 Jan 2016
AOR : 05 Feb 2016
FT: March 2016
SA : May 2016
PCC/Med : 20 Sep 2016
BC : 14 Dec 2016
PPR : 17 Jan 2017

Took around 3 months for BC to start.

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH Korea said:
Weird...I just refreshed my email and opened that email again. Now I see the form...but it's just a part of the email right below "Get help before arriving in Canada – Pre-arrival services"...then now I see only one image file at the bottom... Since I need to send a copy of this email, do I just print out the email and fill it out?? Or is there a file to download in the email usually? If I print out the email, it's an email image. It says "send a copy of this letter". Should I wait for this request to be shown on MyCIC? There's no update on My CIC yet..
Congratulations !!!!!!

You should be able to save image on your computer, print it and fill it. Image might not print automatically by printing an email.

As far as I know, there is only one way of communication based on experiences of other applicants I read on this forum. Either you get message in myCIC or through an email. My myCIC status has still the same status as it was before.

What is Appendix B form anyways ?

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi Guys,

It is time to help others as well. At least complete your Time line under your profile so that other can get estimate for their turn

It is request to everyone who did not completed , please complete that. It is really helpful

Thanks

I think it is evident. Just little slower to react.

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
PGPCLAN said:
Congratulations !!!!!!

You should be able to save image on your computer, print it and fill it. Image might not print automatically by printing an email.

As far as I know, there is only one way of communication based on experiences of other applicants I read on this forum. Either you get message in myCIC or through an email. My myCIC status has still the same status as it was before.

What is Appendix B form anyways ?
Thank you so much! I'm really happy. The form basically asks for my parents' full name, date of birth, place of birth, marital status, gender, passport#, date of expiry, height, eye colour, contact telephone number & mailing address (where my parents live), email address, then the principle applicant should sign it with date. When I open the image file, it's showing IRCC logo but nothing else. It doesn't seem to be an document.. I actually see the form as part of the email at the bottom..So I'm thinking that I should just print out the email and fill it out..

What about you? I know you got PPR too, right? Weren't you asked to send the form?

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SH Korea said:
Thank you so much! I'm really happy. The form basically asks for my parents' full name, date of birth, place of birth, marital status, gender, passport#, date of expiry, height, eye colour, contact telephone number & mailing address (where my parents live), email address, then the principle applicant should sign it with date. When I open the image file, it's showing IRCC logo but nothing else. It doesn't seem to be an document.. I actually see the form as part of the email at the bottom..So I'm thinking that I should just print out the email and fill it out..

What about you? I know you got PPR too, right? Weren't you asked to send the form?
Yes, I got PPR yesterday. I was not asked to fill out Appendix B form. I know few applicants on this forum were also asked to fill out Appendix B. That's great to hear everyone's wait is coming to the end and many other have started the journey.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was not asked to fill Appendix B. Just instructions on how and where to submit the passport.

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Why are certain applicants asked to fill out Appendix B form? All the information that's asked for was already provided when applying..
Is it because my parents are in Korea and they want to double check the mailing address?

South Korea is a visa-exempt country. The letter says if we don't need a visa to enter Canada, we don't need to send passports but send just a photocopy of the passport's photo page. I hope I understand it right..

If anyone was asked to fill out this form and send it together, could you please tell me how you did it? Mine is just a part of the email I received and there is no file attached. Attached files are only weird images. Did you print out your email and fill it out and send it?

Regarding mailing address..

The PPR email says I need to notify them if there is change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
On our Generic application form, I put my Canada address as a current mailing address since I had to be contacted on behalf of my parents. I put my parents' Korea address as their residential address. None of us moved so nothing changed, but on Appendix B, I have to put my parents phone number and their Korea address as mailing address since they have to receive the final documents, not me. When I logged in to check Ecas using my Dad's credential, the home address is one in Korea and it says "click here to change this mailing address". It looks like it recognizes the Korea address as mailing address.

Should I notify the office that our mailing address is changed (like from Canada to Korea??) or should I just leave it and just put the Korea address on Appendix B?

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
PGPCLAN said:
Hey, thank you very much and all the best to you and everyone waiting to hear good news.

Following is my timeline.

2016 Applicant

APP received : 04 Jan 2016
AOR : 05 Feb 2016
FT: March 2016
SA : May 2016
PCC/Med : 20 Sep 2016
BC : 14 Dec 2016
PPR : 17 Jan 2017

Took around 3 months for BC to start.
great, thanks for the dates, voted you good.
once again congrats, do share the experience of landing

when are you expecting them to land?

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents got their passport request!!!!! No forms to complete btw!
My timeline for your reference (Quebec application).
Delivered Jan 4th with UPS
May 15th SA
Sept 15th request for medical, police certificates, fees and Quebec certificates.
Oct 15th everything provided except of Quebec certificate.
Dec 15th Quebec certificate provided
Jan 19th passports requested, no additional forms or questions

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
skekk said:
May 15th SA
Sept 15th request for medical, police certificates, fees and Quebec certificates.
Congratulations!! :)

So I believe you received PPR by email, right? Should you print out the email and send it to them with passports? Or did you get the request as an attached file?

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Dad's Ecas turned in to "Decision Made" yesterday. Based on Blueboy, SH Korea, PGPCLAN and other members experience, I am expecting a letter (email) today. Crossing my fingers. Woohhh

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
great, thanks for the dates, voted you good.
once again congrats, do share the experience of landing

when are you expecting them to land?
thank you very much ! I wish all the very best for you and that you hear good news soon.

I am thinking a month or two for landing but I will post my experience. Thank you again !

PGPCLAN

Jan 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skekk said:
May 15th SA
congratulations !