File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
tamilnadu said:
Congratulations!! :)

Would NDVO return passports by mail or courier to you or will you have to collect it from NDVO? Do you have the option of sending passports to VFS and paying the courier fee for return service?

Good luck!
we don't go to NDVO office to give or collect passports, for Tamil Nadu state or all the states in canada, we need to go to the nearest VFS office with the email printed, submit the passport along with photos and whatever is asked in the email.

VFS has an option to courier it back probabaly indian registered post with extra fee, or you can walkin to VFS and collect it, the way you submitted the passport.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
kilamans said:
we don't go to NDVO office to give or collect passports, for Tamil Nadu state or all the states in canada, we need to go to the nearest VFS office with the email printed, submit the passport along with photos and whatever is asked in the email.

VFS has an option to courier it back probabaly indian registered post with extra fee, or you can walkin to VFS and collect it, the way you submitted the passport.
Awesome, thanks for explaining. Sounds much easier than dealing with VO directly :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
iluvbaguio said:
Dear forums.

Any body here with Sponsorship Approval but still waiting for Medical or with Sponsorship Approval but the status is still Received Application ? I have to application both have the same Sponsorship Approval dates (August 2016), one of my application have medical request but the other still none.

Can you help me understand my case?

Thank you very much
I am still waiting for SA

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just moved to a new house so my mailing address in Canada has been updated. The same address is listed as home address in my mother's application. I have updated it online on ECAS but got a notice that it will be updated in 15 days. I was wondering if I have to update at any other place (like send them a written note)/call CIC etc. too?

sumitguptadp

Jan 5, 2017
poison said:
Awesome, congratulations :)
Hi Rossei and other knowledgeable members on group,

My parents have received their medical and PCC (for India) requests today from CPC Ottawa. They have been asked to provide PCC in 45 days. My parents are currently here in Toronto, and BLS processing time shows to be 4-6 weeks. As we need passports for medical as well, I dont think we can get PCC in given timeframe. I am sure other members would have been in similar situation, what can be done here?

Also, they have been requested PCC for India only, however they have been here in Toronto for little less than 2 years, do you guys think it makes sense to provide Canada PCC as well?

Thanks in anticipation.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
sumitguptadp said:

My parents have received their medical and PCC (for India) requests today from CPC Ottawa. They have been asked to provide PCC in 45 days. My parents are currently here in Toronto, and BLS processing time shows to be 4-6 weeks. As we need passports for medical as well, I dont think we can get PCC in given timeframe. I am sure other members would have been in similar situation, what can be done here?

Also, they have been requested PCC for India only, however they have been here in Toronto for little less than 2 years, do you guys think it makes sense to provide Canada PCC as well?

Thanks in anticipation.
No issues
Just email them once your medicais done.. aND tell them the time frame from BLS or even paste the link which tells the 4 to 6 weeks time... share the scanned copy of any confirmation from BLS as a proof.

Regarding Canada pcc, officers may ask later stage, which is not sure do if you want and affordable, after Indian pcc and medicals is submitted, then do the Canada pcc...

First submit what they have asked and then additional ones...

sumitguptadp

Jan 5, 2017
kilamans said:
No issues
Just email them once your medicais done.. aND tell them the time frame from BLS or even paste the link which tells the 4 to 6 weeks time... share the scanned copy of any confirmation from BLS as a proof.

Regarding Canada pcc, officers may ask later stage, which is not sure do if you want and affordable, after Indian pcc and medicals is submitted, then do the Canada pcc...

First submit what they have asked and then additional ones...
Thanks kilamans, is there an option to get PCC through SP office in India. I read on some thread but process was not provided.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
thecoolguysam said:
I am still waiting for SA
How long do we have to wait for ffffff Sponsorship approval.... idk what is holding them from approving it. Eveything is submitted as requested and if they want more info or documents then request but atleast do something on application... 1 year already and still no SA and some are already PR...ffff this system.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
sumitguptadp said:
Thanks kilamans, is there an option to get PCC through SP office in India. I read on some thread but process was not provided.
Yes both your parents to go to passport seva Kendra office and then apply.. and they have to be in India until the pcc is given...

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pamma97 said:
How long do we have to wait for ffffff Sponsorship approval.... idk what is holding them from approving it. Eveything is submitted as requested and if they want more info or documents then request but atleast do something on application... 1 year already and still no SA and some are already PR...ffff this system.
Could not agree more, but then I see that some 2014 have not received SA and I pass gas

rus66958

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
06-12-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-11-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
LANDED..........
11-12-2013
Lsg said:
Can someone please please answer my question? I really appreciate it:
What do they check in the medical exam? My dad is diabetic. Could that cause a problem?
My mom is diabetic... she needed to do some extra test and nothing was replied back from CIC. But my dad has pacemaker so he needs to submit ECG, Echo etc.

sumitguptadp

Jan 5, 2017
random hero said:
If your question is for me then here is the answer:

i received an email requesting pcc to be sent bu mail to LVO. Since me and my sponsored person reside in Canada, i got the pcc's and sent them to LVO with DHL, they arrived within 3 days.
Hi Random Hero,

As you and sponsored person lived in Canada, how did you apply for PCC? If you applied through BLS, how much time it took to receive PCC?

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
random hero said:
my mother finally became PR after flag polling on the US border with Montreal.

finally this journey is over. wish the best for everybody who is still waiting.

if you got questions pm me as i will no longer be looking to the threads.

cheers
Congratulations!

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Hi Everyone, Happy New Year!

The background check has been in progress since Nov. 24(or 25 or o6). I haven't received PPR yet.

When I click "submitted documents" on MyCIC, it says "replacement overdue" for police certificate which, it says, is required to upload by Nov. 21, 2016.
I didn't upload any documents because I sent PCCs on Oct. 12. I called CIC and asked them if I needed to upload PCC again on MyCIC since it was still showing 'documents required' even a while after I emailed our PCCs. She confirmed that they received the documents by email and nothing else was required at the moment and I didn't have to do anything.

Does anyone have the same message under "submitted documents" on MyCIC? I've been waiting for PPR for about two and a half months since the status changed to "background check in progress". Is this too long? Should I have uploaded them??..I'm hoping to get PPR this month..

Any ideas..?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sumitguptadp said:

Already answered by kilamans.

Do not provide PCC (Canada) if not asked. It's very unlikely that CIC would ask for it even in future as your LVO is CPC-O.