+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

flyboymtl

Dec 1, 2016
Hello all,

Has anybody heard anything from VIENNA OFFICE wrt to 2016 PGP, especially people who applied via Quebec?

We havent heard anything since our parents CSQs were approved on 8th of August, after that silence.

MyCIC only states under "review of eligibility" - review in progress but its been like that since day 1.

Regards

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Congrats !

Did you receive an email or you checked a message on CIC?
Also, when did you receive your SA?

Thanks,

Z

BQM said:
@Tariq, Simp and Rizwan

I just received the RPRF, PCC & medical request for my parents application from London Visa office. They also asked to resubmit the Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) online.

Good Luck!!!!!

toronto_dun

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Something strange is going on with my parents' application that's getting me worried. They got a request for meds in late August and submitted results (electronically) within two weeks. MyCIC never worked for me (application not found no matter what I enter, 50+ attempts). The old CIC site profile just showed that they asked for medicals, but never showed that medicals were received. So I sent an email asking if they got the medicals. Shortly after that got a response that they did not... And also requesting police certificates. I sent eMedical confirmations and police certs via email (as requested) plus paper originals via mail just in case 3 weeks ago and still, CIC site only shows that medicals were requested, but does not show them as received. Also, police certs are not shown as received either. Police certs requested 3 months after medicals, medicals not shown as received over 3.5 months after they were done, and no PR fee requested at all. This is very strange because I'm seeing others receive medical and police cert requests together, and usually together with fee requests as well. Also, medicals not reported as received after 3.5 months and confirmed as not received via email... Should I do anything about this or just wait?

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Hello Every one,

While trying to upload PCC in MyCIC, the online form is asking for expiry date, however, the PCC issued by PSK India does not mention any expiry date. I was wondering what should I enter (seems to be mandatory input for submission) in the online form?

Just to make sure I am using MyCic account properly, please find the steps I am taking in MyCic account to get to upload option:

View my submitted applications --> Check Status and messages --> View Submitted Application --> Upload file

Thank you very much for your help!!

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tamilnadu said:
Hello Every one,

While trying to upload PCC in MyCIC, the online form is asking for expiry date, however, the PCC issued by PSK India does not mention any expiry date. I was wondering what should I enter (seems to be mandatory input for submission) in the online form?

Just to make sure I am using MyCic account properly, please find the steps I am taking in MyCic account to get to upload option:

View my submitted applications --> Check Status and messages --> View Submitted Application --> Upload file

Thank you very much for your help!!
Indian PCC has a validity of 1 year I believe. So, you need to put the date a year after the PCC was issues from.

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
I attached the application with cic account, so got the email that I have a new message.......

Also have the following message on Ecas

"We sent you correspondence on December 29, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required"

SA - 23rd June

ztariq said:
Congrats !

Thanks,

Z

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
Congrats !

Thanks,

Z

Congrats BQM and Good Luck.

It seems like they asked you a very general and standard things, otherwise I heard from many people, they asked you some kind of Certificate issued by "NADRA" that proves your relationship with your parents. Any way best of Luck :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
blueboy said:
Indian PCC has a validity of 1 year I believe. So, you need to put the date a year after the PCC was issues from.
I think CIC accepts PCC that is not more than 6 months old.

Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

hkx23

Dec 4, 2015
Hello Everyone,
My parents just got the medical exam email. My dad had two heart stents implants a few years back and his condition is stable now. A little bit higher blood pressure and sugar level which is normal for his age(60). Did anyone had any experience about his kind medical condition? will the heart stens implants cause to a refusal of the application? Thanks for any input.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hkx23 said:
Hello Everyone,
My parents just got the medical exam email. My dad had two heart stents implants a few years back and his condition is stable now. A little bit higher blood pressure and sugar level which is normal for his age(60). Did anyone had any experience about his kind medical condition? will the heart stens implants cause to a refusal of the application? Thanks for any input.
Please update the following.
When did you sponser ? 2014,2015 or 2016.
Your visa office?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
@tanjerine

Please join this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2016-pgp-applicants-still-waiting-for-sponsorship-approval-sa-t464480.0.html