+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

CJPM

Dec 16, 2016
kjpo said:
Any updates from Mexico Visa Office????
I am on the same boat... Our file was sent to Mexico office after sponsor approval... no news after that... I hope they can complete the entire processing time within 2017.. based on the media I believe is a real possibility...

Good luck and Merry Christmas

Novice11

Nov 21, 2016
Please advise,

Lost my job yesterday, I might have to apply for EI next month,
will that impact my application,

I have applied on Jan 4th with NOA for 2012, 2013 and 2014,
no SA yet,
income for 2015 and 2016 meet the LICO+30% (per the T4),

My concern is, if I apply for EI, will it make me ineligible for sponsorship?
confused,
Please help!

Bobby82

May 25, 2016
Novice11 said:
Please advise,

Lost my job yesterday, I might have to apply for EI next month,
will that impact my application,

I have applied on Jan 4th with NOA for 2012, 2013 and 2014,
no SA yet,
income for 2015 and 2016 meet the LICO+30% (per the T4),

My concern is, if I apply for EI, will it make me ineligible for sponsorship?
confused,
Please help!

Hi ...

I don;t think if you apply for EI it will impact your application any way...My advice to you will be to get back into your job asap.... do any part time job/ weekend jobs to maintain your salary... As you have already filed your application so there are chances CIC won't ask you for financial docs again.. also the income of whole year is taken into account and not just for a month or quarter... as you already have good income for 2015 n 2016 so you are good.

Thanks!!

CJPM

Dec 16, 2016
CJPM said:
I am on the same boat... Our file was sent to Mexico office after sponsor approval... no news after that... I hope they can complete the entire processing time within 2017.. based on the media I believe is a real possibility...

Good luck and Merry Christmas
Have you called the Mexican office directly to inquire?... I saw that applications from Ottawa are moving faster these days...

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I just noticed in my dad's cic account there were 3 messages. Asking for medical results to be received within 30 days and PCC from india within 45 days of letter. And those messages were sent on 20 Dec. but i havnt received any email from cic. Our file is at ottawa office.
For PCC they ask for to send a scanned copy on email but they didnot provide email address. It just says reply to this email (even though i dint receive any email)
And i dont know how to send them medicals ?? My mom is in Canada rite now and Dad is in India.
Any suggestions regarding this situation. What should i do next ?

rus66958

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
06-12-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-11-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
LANDED..........
11-12-2013
Hi,

You have to upload it online. In your dad's CIC account you will find they gave enables uploading option. In my case my mom is applicant so there was two documents uploading option. I did not receive any email from CIC asking about PCC or medical. But as I have linked the application with CIC account so I got a notification email that there is new message in my account.

Thanks

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rus66958 said:
Hi,

You have to upload it online. In your dad's CIC account you will find they gave enables uploading option. In my case my mom is applicant so there was two documents uploading option. I did not receive any email from CIC asking about PCC or medical. But as I have linked the application with CIC account so I got a notification email that there is new message in my account.

Thanks
Thank you for reply, also i am curious about why cic only asked for pcc from India. Even though both my parents were in canada for 10 months in 2014-2015. I did mention that in application too. I thought they ask for RCMP background check if someone lived in canada over 6 months. Should i get those checks done aswell ??

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
El1975 said:
Hello everyone.

My parents sponsorship was done in January 2016. I am concerned as they have already done the medical in September and on September 20th was sent to cic. The status of medical shows passed. The PC was sent early October but no response from them yet. The status still shows "not started". I see a lot of application at this stage they are getting the permanent resident approved and for us is more than 3 months with no communication.

Please advise..

Thank you.

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsingh88 said:
Thank you for reply, also i am curious about why cic only asked for pcc from India. Even though both my parents were in canada for 10 months in 2014-2015. I did mention that in application too. I thought they ask for RCMP background check if someone lived in canada over 6 months. Should i get those checks done aswell ??
I think the background check will probably cover the investigation for the time your parents spent the time in Canada.

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
Gsingh88 said:
Hello Everyone,
I just noticed in my dad's cic account there were 3 messages. Asking for medical results to be received within 30 days and PCC from india within 45 days of letter. And those messages were sent on 20 Dec. but i havnt received any email from cic. Our file is at ottawa office.
For PCC they ask for to send a scanned copy on email but they didnot provide email address. It just says reply to this email (even though i dint receive any email)
And i dont know how to send them medicals ?? My mom is in Canada rite now and Dad is in India.
Any suggestions regarding this situation. What should i do next ?
Same
I uploaded the Police Clearance report on myCIC account and also sent Ottawa an email with a scanned copy of it just to safe

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
I need a bit of your help.

I am in second batch, Jan 4th. I've got my SA mid summer along with a request to provide a copy of Death certificate. All was submitted and a confirmation received. The LVO is now Ottawa.

Now, we didn't hear anything back yet which is ok. What I am struggling with is getting access to anything but my SA application which is in Decision Made status.

In the request for Death Certificate there was a number included that looks like UCI for my mother's application but when I try to access the status via Check your Application Status it can't find it.

When I go through myCIC and try to link applications, I can't even find my Sponsorship application no matter what I try.

What options do I have here guys?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada

@ Maggie2016
@ Mrs Hassan
@ shivash
@ ArrowS
@ tian4738
@ jeffporfirio1

I am also among few of us who is still waiting for SA. I have created another thread to keep track. Please join here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2016-pgp-applicants-still-waiting-for-sponsorship-approval-sa-t464480.0.html

kalpit

Aug 24, 2013
I have applied for Mother immigration in 2016. I received SA in June 06, 2016. My mom passport has expire in September 2016 and she received her new passport in November 2016. How can i inform CIC? Do i need to fill out all the form contains her old passport number?

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
@Tariq, Simp and Rizwan

I just received the RPRF, PCC & medical request for my parents application from London Visa office. They also asked to resubmit the Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) online.

Good Luck!!!!!

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
Hi,

I got the request to submit the following form..... Does that mean I have to email the form?????? if yes anyone have the email address that I need to sent this form???

Schedule A Online: A dynamic online Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) This must be received at this office by: 2017/02/27

Thanks