AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
I was informed by email from CPC-Ottawa that the medical is valid for one year, and when I sent it to them, it was about 4 months old and they didn't say anything about it. they accepted it as is.

lili2013 said:
Hello Everyone,

I just received an email for MEDICAL and Police clearance. My parents are in Canada visiting me right now. They got their police clearance one day before leaving home country less than 6 months ago. Anyone knows if we have to get a new police clearance from home country or the one that we have is good?

Please let me know.
Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lili2013 said:
Hello Everyone,

I just received an email for MEDICAL and Police clearance. My parents are in Canada visiting me right now. They got their police clearance one day before leaving home country less than 6 months ago. Anyone knows if we have to get a new police clearance from home country or the one that we have is good?

Please let me know.
Thanks
CIC says,

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
- are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
- have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

So, I think you're fine.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
My file turned in process since about Sept30 but when inquired it does not show from which date processing is started.I got SA on Jily07 and file was transferred to NDVO but on Aug.22 my file was retransferred to CPC,Ottawa.After that I am eagerly awaiting for hearing some news for medical,Pcc and Rprf. Let us pray to GOD for early processing of file of all of us.

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
Good luck with your file

hopefully you will receive the medical and PPC requests soon :)

dadaum said:
My file turned in process since about Sept30 but when inquired it does not from which date processing is started.I got SA on Jily07 and file was transferred to NDVO but on Aug.22? my file was retransferred to CPC,Ottawa.After that I am eagerly awaiting for hearing some news for medical,Pcc and Rprf. Let us pray to GOD for early processing of our file.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Simp,

This is exactly the same MyCIC status I see when I log in to check status.
Didnt you already receive Medical and PCC request from London Visa office?
Also, did you receive it on email or was that receive as a message on MyCIC or both?
Please advise?

Thank you,

Z
Simp said:
I think it ll be a bit early for GMS notes but may be if we dont hear anything by next month we can enquire about.

Furthermore when i check the ecas staus by putting application number and parents detail it just says application recieved jan 5.

When i go to his My CIC account it says

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Is this the same when you check the status.

Did you send the photographs to them ?

S

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Rizwanahmed,

Are we both from Alberta, Application delivered by Fedex at 9:19am and SA received on July 7th?
Right?

rizwanahmed said:
Hi zTariq,

We are on same boat :). No reply form London Visa Office . I already send photographs. I correspond to London Visa Office via Web form and waiting for their reply. Usually it will take 28 days, but at this time they not replied yet over a month.

One of my friend is same 2016 batch and London Visa Office asked medical and other documents. That's the update i have.

Hop for the best :)

ztariq said:
Hi Simp,

Actually when I saw that message on ECAS I copy pasted it here on this forum. There were about 3 members who replied back saying that their visa office is London as well and they received the same message on their ECAS around same time (near July 15th). However in their case they received an email from London Visa office to submit the photographs.
One of the members shared his email from London Visa office which outlined the specifications of photograph and mailing address for London Visa office and that is where we sent the photos.
At the same time I called CIC and they told me since the application is already at London Visa office there is nothing they can do from Canada. They even dont have any access to the mails or correspondence London Visa office would have sent us. The CIC agent suggested me to contact London Visa office via web form.
On October 31st I sent out the request to London Visa office asking them to please re-send us the correspondence as we have not received it yet. Until this date we have not heard back from them.
Mid November I called CIC again and asked them if they can some how what correspondence was sent and I was told again the same story that they can not access anything from London Visa Office. He said my best bet is to just wait for them to reply back to me.
Another month has passed after that 2nd call and still nothing from London Visa Office ..... not sure what to do.

Any suggestions from you or other members?
I have heard something about the GMS notes, what is that? you think that would have any information?

Also, please note that ECAS show status of Application Received and MyCIC has no message on it. It just says Medical not required at this time.

Thank you,

Z

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Thank you for confirming :)
Good luck with your parent's application. BTW did you guys receive medical, PCC request at your email or MyCIC message or both?
Please advise

Thank you,

Z

Senior said:
@Tariq, Simp and Rizwan

My parents' file was sent to London visa office and they received their medical, police certificate and RPRF fees request early this month.

Tariq, we also received an email in July to submit photographs so your guess is pretty much accurate.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Z,

No i didnot receive anything from LVO since file was transferred in July and this is the staus which i see by going in My CIC account.

S

ztariq said:
Hi Simp,

This is exactly the same MyCIC status I see when I log in to check status.
Didnt you already receive Medical and PCC request from London Visa office?
Also, did you receive it on email or was that receive as a message on MyCIC or both?
Please advise?

Thank you,

Z

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Simp,

Do you check your ECAS by using your parent's application number or your UCI?

The message on ECAS for the July 15 correspondence only shows when I check status using Application number.

If I use UCI to check ECAS status I only see that Application received on Jan 4th.

May be try checking your ECAS using both UCI and Application #.

Thank you,

Z
Simp said:
Hi Z,

No i didnot receive anything from LVO since file was transferred in July and this is the staus which i see by going in My CIC account.

S

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
Yes - Alberta-Edmonton. I send my application via Purolator that was received on 5th Jan @8:53(because of Purolator missed packages).

Anyhow. I haven't received anything from Visa Office, other than photographs request.
Also, I tried many times to link my application to myCIC, but not succeed yet.

Hi Simp,

The message on ECAS for the July 15 correspondence only shows when I check status using Application number.

If I use UCI to check ECAS status I only see that Application received on Jan 4th.

Thank you,

Z

El1975

Dec 23, 2016
Hello.

my parents sponsorship was done January 2016. I am concerned as they have already done the medical in September and on September 20th was sent to cic. The status of medical shows passed. The PC was sent early October but no response from them yet. The status still shows "not started". I see a lot of application at this stage they are getting the ppr approved and for us is more than 3 months with no communication. Please advise..

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do check with application number.

S

ztariq said:
Hi Simp,

Thank you,

Z

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
lili2013 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please let me know.
Thanks
If it is not 6 months older then you can submit that without any hassle.
Purpose of getting PCC is that you are not on warrant or don't have any criminal record on local police file. So if you have got PCC before you left that country that means you are clean there and and you can submit it as you are not living there right now to commit any crime after issuance of PCC.

Senior

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
ztariq said:
Thank you for confirming :)
Good luck with your parent's application. BTW did you guys receive medical, PCC request at your email or MyCIC message or both?
Please advise

Thank you,

Z
via email (my father's email address).

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
tweetyishere said:
Good luck with your file

hopefully you will receive the medical and PPC requests soon :)
Thank you very much tweetyshere.