+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avi, I had been researching how to do this, but luckily didnt get asked a canadian pcc, but go and see the RCMP website, they need digital fingerprints, i also searched in delhi there are a bunch of private companies that do digital fingerprinting specifically for the RCMP, i think that is the way to go..

avi_15 said:
Hi Folks

Does anyone know how to get a RCMP record check done for parents who are back home? we have been requested to do the same by CPC Ottawa
and my parents are in India at this time. In the email request, it says to contact New Delhi office it parents are in India but it seems like the New delhi
office doesn't pick the phones and I just emailed them and they say in the automated reply to expect a response back in 30 days...:(

Does someone have a clue as to what happens in such cases and what does New delhi do? Do they have a fingerprinting service the Delhi VO?

Please help
Avi_15

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
random hero said:
anyone knows how long ottawa takes to stamp the visa for parents who are already in canada ? i sent the passport today and was wondering how much time this last step would take !
@random hero
I'm in the same boat as you. LVO is not here, my mom is here, received a PPR email and sent the requested papers to the CPC in Ottawa, on Dec12th. According to Fedex, delivered on Dec13th. Nothing since then, I called the CIC today and they see nothing on file yet...
Please update if you hear something from them.
I'm afraid it will not be until the next year with all the holidays ahead.

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Just an update. Online status shows: " Review of medical results : PASSED ! "

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Simp,

Actually when I saw that message on ECAS I copy pasted it here on this forum. There were about 3 members who replied back saying that their visa office is London as well and they received the same message on their ECAS around same time (near July 15th). However in their case they received an email from London Visa office to submit the photographs.
One of the members shared his email from London Visa office which outlined the specifications of photograph and mailing address for London Visa office and that is where we sent the photos.
At the same time I called CIC and they told me since the application is already at London Visa office there is nothing they can do from Canada. They even dont have any access to the mails or correspondence London Visa office would have sent us. The CIC agent suggested me to contact London Visa office via web form.
On October 31st I sent out the request to London Visa office asking them to please re-send us the correspondence as we have not received it yet. Until this date we have not heard back from them.
Mid November I called CIC again and asked them if they can some how what correspondence was sent and I was told again the same story that they can not access anything from London Visa Office. He said my best bet is to just wait for them to reply back to me.
Another month has passed after that 2nd call and still nothing from London Visa Office ..... not sure what to do.

Any suggestions from you or other members?
I have heard something about the GMS notes, what is that? you think that would have any information?

Also, please note that ECAS show status of Application Received and MyCIC has no message on it. It just says Medical not required at this time.

Thank you,

Z

Simp said:
Hi,

I didnot receive any communication since July and the only communication was with CIC officer that i mentioned.I dont think it will be photograph as why will they need it.It could be some form in case if their is missing information.But did you call CIC and just mention them that you didnot receive any mail and your ecas status says that communication was sent.

Simp

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone still at Application Received, and have not received SA
Jan 5th Canada Post here

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
jeffporfirio1 said:
Jan 5th Canada Post here
Not me but someone I know used FedEx, arrived on Jan 4th , Hasn't got SA till today Dec 21, 2016

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2016PGP said:
Not me but someone I know used FedEx, arrived on Jan 4th , Hasn't got SA till today Dec 21, 2016
Thanks you.
Their order baffles me

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
jeffporfirio1 said:
Jan 5th Canada Post here
thru canada post you made the 10k quota, congrats

rus66958

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
06-12-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-11-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
LANDED..........
11-12-2013
finally got medical, police certificate and RPRF request this evening....

next hurdle is to complete the medical...