AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
rps0470 said:
Sorry for my ignorance...what is PPR? Passport request? Does it mean the visa Will be issued soon?
Parents Permanent Resident

if you have read a stmt saying "....PPR..." then CIC has sent a request to submit the parents passport for the one time entry "immigrant" visa stamp

blueboy

Apr 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
Parents Permanent Resident

if you have read a stmt saying "....PPR..." then CIC has sent a request to submit the parents passport for the one time entry "immigrant" visa stamp
I don't it means Parents Permanent Resident. PPR means Passport Request. :-\

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Z,

So i have same timeline as yours and still waiting for stage 2.Spoke 2 CIC few days back and was of not much help except that file is moving.

I think London visa office is one of the slowest office.

S

ztariq said:
Hello Forum Members,

Anyone from London Visa Office recently received Medical and PCC request?
We received SA on July 7th and waiting for Medical and PCC.

Thanks

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
tamilnadu said:
Thank you very much for your response! Highly appreciated!

So wondering about PCC..my folks live in a small town which is a Tehsil has a police station. Do you know if we are supposed to go to district police station or getting PCC from Tehsil police station would be sufficient...

Sorry, if I am asking the questions which have already been discussed at some point in time...

Thanks once again, have a great day!
As per my knowledge we have to apply to DSP office for PCC.Then another set of papers we have to submit to our Town Police Station.Local Town Police Station will issue a certificate which we have to submit to DSP office.Based on that DSP office will issue us PCC.

CJPM

Dec 16, 2016
Anyone with applications going through the mexican consulate?... i am seeing people getting PRR but no news for us...

jibi08

Dec 20, 2016
Hi guys,

Finally I received an email from CIC requesting for my parents passports to be submitted within 30 days for Confirmation of residence/permanent residence visa. They have also requested 2 photographs and an Appendix A - Updated Information Chart.

My question is that for the Appendix A - Updated Information Chart it asks for details for the Principal Applicant (myself) and my spouse who will be accompanying me. There is also a section for children. I have two children but they are not a part of the application nor are they accompanying me. My son is the one who sponsored me and my daughter lives in England. Do I have to put their information in the chart as well or is it only for accompanying family members ?

Your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
dadaum said:
As per my knowledge we have to apply to DSP office for PCC.Then another set of papers we have to submit to our Town Police Station.Local Town Police Station will issue a certificate which we have to submit to DSP office.Based on that DSP office will issue us PCC.
Thank you so very much for this useful information. Highly appreciated!!

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Hi Folks

Does anyone know how to get a RCMP record check done for parents who are back home? we have been requested to do the same by CPC Ottawa
and my parents are in India at this time. In the email request, it says to contact New Delhi office it parents are in India but it seems like the New delhi
office doesn't pick the phones and I just emailed them and they say in the automated reply to expect a response back in 30 days...:(

Does someone have a clue as to what happens in such cases and what does New delhi do? Do they have a fingerprinting service the Delhi VO?

Please help
Avi_15

apple123_4567

Oct 2, 2015
jhutti said:
If single mom or dad ( and no sibling back home) then with some planning try H&C route

Some others ideas too may be later
I like this one. I have 2 sisters , married, one lives in India and other in UK(resident). So practically I am the one who will take care of my mother. Will this help build a case for H&C?

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi Simp,

Appreciate your response, could you please advise if London Visa office asked you for something (may be photographs) around July 15th?
In October my parents ECAS showed a message that they sent us a correspondence on July 15th and asked us to submit that "thing" ASAP. We never received anything correspondence from London Visa office yet. Last correspondence from CIC was on July 7th for SA.
Few people mentioned that it is most likely photograph request so we mailed them the photos without even receiving the correspondence.
I even contacted London Visa office via webform in October asking them to re-send the correspondence and until this date they have not replied back.
God knows what was the correspondence ....

Thank you,

Z
Simp said:
Hi Z,

So i have same timeline as yours and still waiting for stage 2.Spoke 2 CIC few days back and was of not much help except that file is moving.

I think London visa office is one of the slowest office.

S

axen0001

Jan 22, 2016
axen0001 said:
Hello,

We received PCC, medicals and proof of PRPF about 2-3 weeks ago. Meanwhile my mom passed mammography exam (which she does yearly as a preventative measure) and was diagnosed with breast cancer :'( Luckily it was detected in a early stage and doctors are positive that surgery will solve the problem. The surgery is scheduled on December 25.

Does that mean that we are done with the immigration or there is a form that would delay our process and we can send PCC and pass medical later on?

I already paid $980 for PRPF. Should I ask for a refund? I saw that this amount is totally refundable.

Thanks
Hello again,

Would you, guys, give me an advice, please?

Thanks

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I didnot receive any communication since July and the only communication was with CIC officer that i mentioned.I dont think it will be photograph as why will they need it.It could be some form in case if their is missing information.But did you call CIC and just mention them that you didnot receive any mail and your ecas status says that communication was sent.

Simp

ztariq said:
Hi Simp,

Appreciate your response, could you please advise if London Visa office asked you for something (may be photographs) around July 15th?
In October my parents ECAS showed a message that they sent us a correspondence on July 15th and asked us to submit that "thing" ASAP. We never received anything correspondence from London Visa office yet. Last correspondence from CIC was on July 7th for SA.
Few people mentioned that it is most likely photograph request so we mailed them the photos without even receiving the correspondence.
I even contacted London Visa office via webform in October asking them to re-send the correspondence and until this date they have not replied back.
God knows what was the correspondence ....

Thank you,

Z

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
axen0001 said:
Hello again,

Would you, guys, give me an advice, please?

Thanks
not sure why the super experts did not reply
in medical exam for CIC, chest xray is taken, not sure whether the cancer part will be shown in that.
since you are saying that doctors has promised that it will be 100% success, go for the CIC medical test after the cancer surgery is done, when is good to go ... but then the question is do you have that much time?

so share more details to discuss in detail or if you got some thought/clarity with my reply, then proceed with that.

shivash

Feb 17, 2012
Hi Guys,

My application for PGP 2016 was delivered on the second day (Jan 5) by FedEx at 10 am. I luckily made it to the 10,000 cap, and received AOR on May 16. However since then, my application has been stalled, and has made no progress. They asked me to re-submit the IMM 1344 in October, which was odd. That was the main form including all the basic info, so I was wondering what mistake I could have possibly made on that form. If the signature was missing, my application would have been returned in the first place. The other reason I could think of was that this form had a new revision in July 2016, so they may have wanted to have the latest on file. Though, the form had not changed except the date at the bottom of each page. Anway, since the second AOR in Nov, I haven't heard anything back and I am getting worried.

My question is: have anyone else had a similar issue? any thoughts? any insights?

Thanks!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
axen0001 said:
Hello,

We received PCC, medicals and proof of PRPF about 2-3 weeks ago. Meanwhile my mom passed mammography exam (which she does yearly as a preventative measure) and was diagnosed with breast cancer :'( Luckily it was detected in a early stage and doctors are positive that surgery will solve the problem. The surgery is scheduled on December 25.

Does that mean that we are done with the immigration or there is a form that would delay our process and we can send PCC and pass medical later on?

I already paid $980 for PRPF. Should I ask for a refund? I saw that this amount is totally refundable.

Thanks
Sorry to hear that. I wish that she recovers fully from the surgery.

However I didn't understand if she was diagnosed with cancer during IME or regular check-up. If she still hasn't gone through her IME; let her do the surgery. The problem is how much time you got left with as you already received instructions to do IME. Besides, she would need some time after surgery to go and do IME with a PP. In that case, you can ask for more time from LVO or contact a PP and ask for his/her suggestions on your matter.

Diagnosed with cancer doesn't mean that you won't pass medical. If it was caught during IME, RMO/PP would perhaps suggest the same thing - do the surgery. Now, you need to let CIC (LVO) know that your mom is going through a surgery and hence it will delay her IME.

Good luck!