Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
thecoolguysam said:
One of the forum members is from the 1st batch and still haven't received SA. My parents LVO is New Delhi and there is still no SA.
Same boat no SA yet.

rukul2

Nov 22, 2016
Hi

If I apply in 2017 for the PGP visa for my parents, does anyone know what the backlog looks low and how long it will take to get them PR?

Also does the cic reject people based on health? So I've my parents have a health issue, will that mean that they cannot come?

Thanks

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rukul2 said:
Hi

If I apply in 2017 for the PGP visa for my parents, does anyone know what the backlog looks low and how long it will take to get them PR?

Also does the cic reject people based on health? So I've my parents have a health issue, will that mean that they cannot come?

Thanks
No and Depends...

If anyone knew how to estimate time to process then there wont be a forum with hundreds of pages.
Obviously CIC can reject people based on health. That is the point of the test. I have seen people get rejected due to cancer or some other condition that is very expensive to treat. However that is upto to CIC and it is not a publicly available formula that tells you beforehand what type of condition will be allowed.

canadian_legend

Sep 2, 2015
Rossei said:
Didn't the mail/email mention how to send the docs back to LVO? Follow their instructions. If nothing has been mentioned, email London-VO with attachments (use the webform). As a backup, you can upload the required docs on to MyCIC; but this shouldn't be your first choice.
If any of the docs is not in English/French; you need to translate them with a certified translator.
CPC-O accepts "original" PCC as a scanned copy with email attachment (not sure about London-VO). If your LVO asked for the docs to be sent via email, you don't have to mail them.
If none of PP in Pakistan is e-Medical enabled; then they would forward the medical report to RMO. It's their responsibility. Make sure you get the IME confirmation from them. Also keep in touch with them re: when they actually send the report.
Hi Rossie,
A million thanks for the response.
Below is the copy of email that I received and after reading it multiple times, it seems like I may have to mail (post) all documents to London office, let's see if someone else here thinks the other way. Posting this letter as it may help other London applicants to be better prepared.

Dear ABC:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

58166988 - ABC:
 > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period
has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance
certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/17
 > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document COPY.
This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/17
 > RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent
Residence fee in Canada This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/17

51732712 – Mrs. ABC:
 > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period
has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance
certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/17
 > RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent
Residence fee in Canada This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/17

43022291 - ME:
 > Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate - Please
provide additional proof of relationship between you and your sponsor, such as a longform
birth certificate which includes your name as well as your sponsor’s, a Union
Council/NADRA birth certificate for your sponsor, or a copy of an official or government issued
Family Registration Certificate or household registry document. This must be
received at this office by: 2017/01/17

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
Hi Guys,

We received AOR in May, then we were asked to submit extra doc in june. we did send all the doc's but we have not hear back from CIC. our app still show application received. Is there any one here in same boat as us? any advice ?

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
Pla said:
Hi Guys,

We received AOR in May, then we were asked to submit extra doc in june. we did send all the doc's but we have not hear back from CIC. our app still show application received. Is there any one here in same boat as us? any advice ?
you can ask the CIC Call Centre, whether they received the docs and then ask why there is no update...
i dont think anyone can tell about the process time or under logic, applications are picked and processed

Be positive that they asked for more details instead of returning the application
and be patience, like everyone...

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read that many people called CIC ans asked about the PCC received by CIC or not. I asked this question before also and I'll appreciate if somebody can answer me. When you calling CIC for inquiring about your parents application are you giving your details as sponsor or you are calling as applicant (Giving your parents information).

I did not submit representative form for me signed by my parents at the time of application. Can I still call cic and inquire about the documents received by them or not? or I have to call CIC as one my of my parents and give the details of my parents for identification purpose.
Plz .......

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
canadian_legend said:
Hi Rossie,
A million thanks for the response.
Below is the copy of email that I received and after reading it multiple times, it seems like I may have to mail (post) all documents to London office, let's see if someone else here thinks the other way. Posting this letter as it may help other London applicants to be better prepared.

Yes, it's confusing but by default, you/your parents may need to send all docs via mail/courier.

Singapore-VO was way more specific in my case. Their email had this line:
Send all the documents from the list below to this office in one envelope:

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
feelfreetoadviceme said:
I read that many people called CIC ans asked about the PCC received by CIC or not. I asked this question before also and I'll appreciate if somebody can answer me. When you calling CIC for inquiring about your parents application are you giving your details as sponsor or you are calling as applicant (Giving your parents information).

I did not submit representative form for me signed by my parents at the time of application. Can I still call cic and inquire about the documents received by them or not? or I have to call CIC as one my of my parents and give the details of my parents for identification purpose.
Plz .......
if you are sponsor or the person in rep form, you can share your detials and ask, if neither of it then, legally you or they cant speak about it.
but since you have all the details, you can try as your father, whith his details, try not to get caught, or else they (i am not sure) might make notes on the profile/case/file

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
if you are sponsor or the person in rep form, you can share your detials and ask, if neither of it then, legally you or they cant speak about it.
but since you have all the details, you can try as your father, whith his details, try not to get caught, or else they (i am not sure) might make notes on the profile/case/file
Thanks
I am the sponsor in fact I filled all the forms last year in Dec but we did not fill rep form (I thought it was not necessary). So that mean I can call them as sponsor because I don't want call them as my father (Same thing I don't want have any adverse comment on the file). I just wanna make sure whether they received PCC which I uploaded from MyCIC account and they are not looking for something else.
VERY CONFUSED :eek: I dont k what to do?ow

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Hello,

we got a PCC and RPRF request from CPCO yesterday. I have submitted everything today via email
Could someone please tell whats the next step now and how long it will take to request Passports.
Thank you.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
feelfreetoadviceme said:
Thanks
I am the sponsor in fact I filled all the forms last year in Dec but we did not fill rep form (I thought it was not necessary). So that mean I can call them as sponsor because I don't want call them as my father (Same thing I don't want have any adverse comment on the file). I just wanna make sure whether they received PCC which I uploaded from MyCIC account and they are not looking for something else.
VERY CONFUSED :eek: I dont k what to do?ow
not sure whether i was not clear, or you are using any translator...

i said, if you are sponsor, you can call and say details of yours and say that you are " the sponsor" for the applicant and the dependent.
just forget about the rep form

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
nav1982 said:
Hello,

we got a PCC and RPRF request from CPCO yesterday. I have submitted everything today via email
Could someone please tell whats the next step now and how long it will take to request Passports.
Thank you.
you got your pcc in one day?

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...