Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Luda345 said:
Have you linked your account to MyCIC? If yes - what is the status of medicals? I am asking because we never received the request for medicals (only for PCC) but the status of medicals was "In progress" so we got worried and finally found out that for some strange reasons we missed the letter with meds (or it hadn't been sent by mistake).
Yes, it is linked. Medical shows as "Not needed at this time". So at least it looks like the ball is still on their court. Let's just keep waiting. Hopefully will get it as Xmas gift.

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
ABD12345 said:
Well, Parents did their medicals on 10th Sep., and Visa is valid until 13 sep. So, I guess they received medicals on 13 Sep. Thus, validity of Visa.
Agreed with you. I almost forgot that things are moving so fast now :)

jessie272003

Nov 6, 2016
Can anyone help me with those questions? Thank you.

1.Form5768, Question 8, we should wait till the CIC Website get updated and fill the MIN income for 2015?
Question 9, I should add my husband's income and mine together, since he is the co-signer. Is it correct?
Question 15, We need to give 2016,2015,2014, those 3 years employment history? For the gross income/Benefits for period, is it
for the total for 3 years or individual year?
About family Size, Do I need to include my parents? or should be 4?
2. Form 0008,under personal details, Question10, since my mom is in Vancouver as Visitor till next Summer to help me take care of my 2
daughters, the current country of residence should be Canada? The time from-to, should be from certain
date to present?
Question 12, should answer No?
under contact information, Question 1, current mailing address, should be the same address as mine?
Question 2, residential address, same as mailing address?
3. Form 5669, Question 12, Addresses Where you have lived for the past 10 years? Should I include my Canada address? Since both of my
parents go back and forth to help me in Canada.
4. Form 5406, Section A, Present address should be Canada or Chinese one?

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Thank you guys for all your good wishes and advices , yes I will call cra to ask them to send me the 2015 notice of assessment and I will find a way to send it to the Canadian embassy in Mexico , I will let you guys know of the outcome , it's such a shame that I'm short on 2012 only for $800 bucks , I just didn't know that I had to add my mother like if she was living with me in 2012 , I misunderstood the rules so is not even cic's fault

tucosword

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
ABD12345 said:
We submitted to New Delhi through VFS on 27th October.
HI and congrats ABD12345..

You allude to the visa being issued by New Delhi, that's encouraging for us who are also waiting.
Can I ask you, where are your parents now? As in how did they submit the passports to New Delhi?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
tucosword said:
HI and congrats ABD12345..

You allude to the visa being issued by New Delhi, that's encouraging for us who are also waiting.
Can I ask you, where are your parents now? As in how did they submit the passports to New Delhi?
Anywhere in the world, if there is a VFS centre, CIC will ask you to submit passports through them. VFS, although primarily takes care of TRV visa applicationa, also provides services like passport transmission for PR Visa stamping with a fees.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
jessie272003 said:
Can anyone help me with those questions? Thank you.

1.Form5768, Question 8, we should wait till the CIC Website get updated and fill the MIN income for 2015?
Question 9, I should add my husband's income and mine together, since he is the co-signer. Is it correct?
Question 15, We need to give 2016,2015,2014, those 3 years employment history? For the gross income/Benefits for period, is it
for the total for 3 years or individual year?
About family Size, Do I need to include my parents? or should be 4?
2. Form 0008,under personal details, Question10, since my mom is in Vancouver as Visitor till next Summer to help me take care of my 2
daughters, the current country of residence should be Canada? The time from-to, should be from certain
date to present?
Question 12, should answer No?
under contact information, Question 1, current mailing address, should be the same address as mine?
Question 2, residential address, same as mailing address?
3. Form 5669, Question 12, Addresses Where you have lived for the past 10 years? Should I include my Canada address? Since both of my
reply back if i was not clear, or misunderstood your question
if this is referred to your parents present location address, then if they are in china, then China address, if they are in Canada, then the address where they are staying here, logically, based on this address the 2nd stage VO (visa office) is decided whether China or Canada, however i had given the address in india but still the appln went to ottawa, so the logic is not applied for this year in my case
since they travelled to canada, you have to mention the dates they lived in canada and in china or elsewhere, its a must or it will be considered as false information, if no place in the form, prepare an additional sheet in the same form of the table and include it
date to present? yes
Question 12, should answer No? sorry we dont know what this question 12, either you can reply here or someone else will reply if they remember
under contact information, Question 1, current mailing address, should be the same address as mine? whose contact information, sponsorer? then your mailing address, applicant, if they are living with you then yours
Question 2, residential address, same as mailing address? if they are different then it will be different, this is something how want to be communicated
1.Form5768, Question 8, we should wait till the CIC Website get updated and fill the MIN income for 2015? i have already seen it, its in this site --> http://www.canadavisa.com/necessary-income-levels-for-family-sponsorship.html
Question 9, I should add my husband's income and mine together, since he is the co-signer. Is it correct? yes
for the total for 3 years or individual year? individual
About family Size, Do I need to include my parents? or should be 4? if my understanding is right, your total family size - yourself + cosigner+ 2 daughters+mother = 5

jessie272003

Nov 6, 2016
Thank you so much Kilamans, make it more clearly for me. Why they give those unclearly questions? May be just because my situation is specific.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
jessie272003 said:
Thank you so much Kilamans, make it more clearly for me. Why they give those unclearly questions? May be just because my situation is specific.
ha ha, its your application, so you are very sensitive... mostly all of us were confused at some stage, just to make sure we dont go wrong.
don't worry, before you submit, without loosing patience, read multiple times each information to avoid mistakes.
we are here, all the best for the rest of the application!

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
jessie272003 said:
Totally agree. Anyway, I have you guys here to help. Lucky me. :)
use the "Quote" link instead of "Reply", otherwise you might loose the track

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
They asked for updated Financial form 1283 and Option C for 12,13,14 (that I have already provided before).

Confused about Question #11 on that form:
It asks for income info for last 12 months preceding the application. As the application was initially done in Jan 2016, does that mean I need to cover 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 or based on today- 8 Nov 2015 to 8 Nov 2016?

For the first one, I got T4 and tax paper to prove the number but for the later case, I don't know how to calculate.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
tanvirmk said:
They asked for updated Financial form 1283 and Option C for 12,13,14 (that I have already provided before).

Confused about Question #11 on that form:
It asks for income info for last 12 months preceding the application. As the application was initially done in Jan 2016, does that mean I need to cover 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 or based on today- 8 Nov 2015 to 8 Nov 2016?

For the first one, I got T4 and tax paper to prove the number but for the later case, I don't know how to calculate.
did you apply in 2016 jan PGP?
if yes, as it says ..last 12 months preceding the application, so they are verifying whether as of today for 2015 also did you meet as per the new MNI table, hence share the income details from 1 jan 2015 to 31st dec 2015

what do you mean by For the first one, I got T4 and tax paper to prove the number but for the later case, I don't know how to calculate.

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
kilamans said:
did you apply in 2016 jan PGP?
if yes, as it says ..last 12 months preceding the application, so they are verifying whether as of today for 2015 also did you meet as per the new MNI table, hence share the income details from 1 jan 2015 to 31st dec 2015

what do you mean by For the first one, I got T4 and tax paper to prove the number but for the later case, I don't know how to calculate.
yes 2016 PGP applicant.

Sorry for not being clear. For 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, I got T4 and CRA assessment to prove the numbers but
for this year, as I haven't filed tax yet or haven't got T4 yet, I don't know my exact income.

That's what I meant.

Is the new MNI table here? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5772ETOC.asp