Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
ABD12345 said:
It is valid until September 2017.
Thanks for update. It is interesting to know the expiry date of visa is 1 year, which may be beyond the expiry of the medical exam.

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emceemouli said:
Ottawa ..got medical and police request on sep 8th and sent it by sep 24. I saw the background check status getting updated last saturday and got the ppr today.
Background Status says..passed or in process?

thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
emceemouli said:
Ottawa ..got medical and police request on sep 8th and sent it by sep 24. I saw the background check status getting updated last saturday and got the ppr today.
Congrats Chandra!

I updated your info on the SS as you didn't for a long time.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jesa said:
Background Status says..passed or in process?

thanks
Still says inprocess and i checked my parents email and saw this request :) No updates online yet.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Congrats Chandra!

I updated your info on the SS as you didn't for a long time.
Thanks Rossei...sorry had been a while...lots of things going on :)

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
kilamans said:
i just checked with my parents, they are confirming that there is nothing given by the hospital, they said all the details will be sent by them.
should i worry or ignore it?
My in-laws got nothing from the doctor too. No reasons to worry - the status of med test shows "passed" and we didn't send to CIC any confirmations of medicals, only the doctor did.

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
thank you for the quick replies :) Rossei, ABD12345 and sapguru
good luck everyone :) waiting is activated from my side until the following step (hopefully the PPR)

ABD12345

Dec 4, 2015
sapguru said:
Thanks for update. It is interesting to know the expiry date of visa is 1 year, which may be beyond the expiry of the medical exam.
Well, Parents did their medicals on 10th Sep., and Visa is valid until 13 sep. So, I guess they received medicals on 13 Sep. Thus, validity of Visa.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Re: IMM 5406E - question please help

jaski said:
Thank you so much for getting back. I tried doing that but their names are quite long and i was unable to fit them with all these ways. What option should i use in this case ? Will i have to attach another form or any other way. Thank you your time and help
Use another page and write the question as per the form and write the names in english and also write the names in punjabi. That way they will know what is what. If you just write punjabi then they won't know whose name is what.

Also, it's better to get the additional pages signed and dated by the corresponding person.

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
I am trying to be patient considering the process is moving at a way faster pace than anticipated but I got to admit that, after 3 months, I am getting very annoyed about the wait. We sent PCC this time in August and nothing has happened since... No medicals yet.

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Mesohilo said:
I am trying to be patient considering the process is moving at a way faster pace than anticipated but I got to admit that, after 3 months, I am getting very annoyed about the wait. We sent PCC this time in August and nothing has happened since... No medicals yet.
Have you linked your account to MyCIC? If yes - what is the status of medicals? I am asking because we never received the request for medicals (only for PCC) but the status of medicals was "In progress" so we got worried and finally found out that for some strange reasons we missed the letter with meds (or it hadn't been sent by mistake).

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Mesohilo said:
I haven't received SA yet and still waiting patiently. Consider yourself lucky that you have got SA and the applications are processing further.
Check your e-cas, my-cic account, emails and physical mails and hopefully one day there would be an update. Good luck!