+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Oil Baron

Feb 7, 2016
Looking for some help.... searched but for some reason can't find.

Parents have been asked for Police Certificate (LVO is Ottawa). What is the email address you send the scanned certs to??

Big Thanks

axen0001

Jan 22, 2016
ajcanada said:
Hi there, I have a question about NOA from last year
I want to sponsor in Jan 2017 To my parents. Do I need
2013-14-15 NOA
Or
2012-13-14
Please let me know
Hey

You need 13-14-15

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Re: IMM 5406E - question please help

jaski said:
Hey guys, i have one question regarding IMM5406E if you can please help. We have to write names in wnglish and in native language as well. Our native language is punjabi and I don't know where to write them because the name boxes does not enough space to write them on same sheet. Should i attach different sheet just with names in native language. Please suggest if anybody has experience.
My parents type the whole form and after printing the wrote their name in native language using pen nearby in the empty space either next to the english name or underneath the english name and a arrow with a pen to point towards it.

jaski

Star Member
May 7, 2012

thecoolguysam said:
My parents type the whole form and after printing the wrote their name in native language using pen nearby in the empty space either next to the english name or underneath the english name and a arrow with a pen to point towards it.
Thank you so much for getting back. I tried doing that but their names are quite long and i was unable to fit them with all these ways. What option should i use in this case ? Will i have to attach another form or any other way. Thank you your time and help

jessie272003

Nov 6, 2016
Hi Rossei and other experienced poster, please help me

I am going to send the application for my parents in Jan. 2017. So the total number of family members is 6, include my parents. I got some questions:

1. I'm PR and live in Vancouver with 2 daughters, is the sponsor for my parents. My husband is Canadian Citizen and working in U.S. under working Visa, he lives in U.S. He is my co-signer. He also filed Canadian Tax as residents every year. Is he qualified for co-signer? I called CIC, different agent gave me different answer. Called the Immigration service company, they are saying as long as my husband filed Canadian Tax as Resident, should be no problem. Anyone has any experience?
2. Form1344, under co-signer eligibility assessment, question 3, Do you reside in Canada and in no other country? If as they saying, my husband qualified for the co-signer, then the answer should be Yes. But he mostly lives in U.S.
3. Form5768, Question 8, we should wait till the CIC Website get updated and fill the MIN income for 2015?
Question 9, I should add my husband's income and mine together, since he is the co-signer. Is it correct?
Question 15, We need to give 2016,2015,2014, those 3 years employment history? For the gross income/Benefits for period, is it the total for 3 years or individual year?
About family Size, Do I need to include my parents? or should be 4?
4. Form 0008,under personal details, Question10, since my mom is in Vancouver as Visitor till next Summer to help me take care of my 2 daughters, the current country of residence should be Canada? The time from-to, should be
from certain date to present?
Question 12, should answer No?
under contact information, Question 1, current mailing address,should be the same address as mine?
Question 2, residential address, same as mailing address?
5. Form 5669, Question 12, Addresses Where you have lived for the past 10 years? Should I include my Canada address? Since both of my parents go back and forth to help me in Canada.
6. Form 5406, Section A, Present address should be Canada or Chinese one?

Thank you so much for everyone's help.

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Can anyone share the phone number of the CIC office at this location?

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

tucosword

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Hi Tilikun,
I sympathise with you.. Tough luck. I suspect your best bet is to scramble and gather everything for 2017 submission.

It's frustrating to read the posts nowadays.. Some people are getting their COPR, for others like me its all silence.

In June, there was a spate of requests for RPRF and medical exams, a lot of this cluster was for the New Delhi visa office and since then, its only silence.
Not sure if it was a false dawn.

I haven't registered or linked to myCIC or GCSM notes.. I just check status online which is very ambiguous in its posts..

I guess we wait and hope that our SA is fine and things happen soon...

Good luck Tilikun

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014

jaski said:
Thank you so much for getting back. I tried doing that but their names are quite long and i was unable to fit them with all these ways. What option should i use in this case ? Will i have to attach another form or any other way. Thank you your time and help
Attach another form and write the names in your native language...on top of the form...write "names in native language"...so that CIC knows...thats what i did for my parents...attached 2 additional forms/sheets and wrote the names in native language. It worked for me during my PR...hopefully work this time too...

jaski

Star Member
May 7, 2012

dchoudh said:
Attach another form and write the names in your native language...on top of the form...write "names in native language"...so that CIC knows...thats what i did for my parents...attached 2 additional forms/sheets and wrote the names in native language. It worked for me during my PR...hopefully work this time too...

Thank you for your help. I will do that. Should I get native language form signed from my parents as well or not

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oil Baron said:
Looking for some help.... searched but for some reason can't find.

Parents have been asked for Police Certificate (LVO is Ottawa). What is the email address you send the scanned certs to??

Big Thanks
For PCC and Medical : CPC-CTD-OTTAWA@cic.gc.ca

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Guys, which document provide the below information for the parents -

Written confirmation from Citizen and Immigration Canada that you are eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

So far, I / my parents have received letter of Sponsor Approval, request to submit PCC, Medical and PPR.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
feelfreetoadviceme said:
For PCC and Medical : CPC-CTD-OTTAWA@cic.gc.ca
I understand PCC we need to send, what is in Medicals, that is sent from the hospital directly by them, my parents did not receive any document after their test.
please reply if we missed to collect something

feelfreetoadviceme

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kilamans said:
I understand PCC we need to send, what is in Medicals, that is sent from the hospital directly by them, my parents did not receive any document after their test.
please reply if we missed to collect something
My Parents got confirmation paper of Medical done at the hospital with their pictures and their UCI printed on it. Though the reports were uploaded by the hospital itself but I sent those confirmation to CIC.

prcanada

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
RNJ said:
Hi,

Don't hesitate to write a letter to local visa office program Manager and send them your new income for year 2015 and prove them how it has gone up. As current state may be different, they could consider. NO harm in asking right. I may or may not work. but try it.
How can we get the email of the Local visa Program Manager??