File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
nav1982 said:
Thank you Rossei,
As we never received the PCC request which was sent with medical almost 2 months now ,I am worried about my file .
You know if CIC can resend the letter or My files goes back to first stage again.
hey Nav1982

I think you are over reacting for the thing which you dont have control, as i read your msgs/replies, you have contacted CIC, why dont you go ahead and send a detailed email, and since you have the template which wasy sent by sapguru, which was the same template even i received, you can prepare one and take a printout of it and submit for the request. And as Rossie says that if Canada govt wants a PCC from Canada then you have to, if you want to do it proactively, you can still submit it.

you have options to take next steps, being tensed or panicking, will not solve the problem.
i am pretty sure that if you notify and communicate that you did not receive the PCC request, they are not going to return the application nor it will be in stage one

So think positive and proceed further
all the best

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
kartt said:
Thanks, Rossie. When I applied for my PR, I supplied a PCC that was 5 years old. No one questioned it, and no body asked me to give extra, I was also never asked for a PCC in Canada. So my parents situation maybe okay?
As per the CIC site policy, PCC should NOT be older than 6 months, since you have submitted with the application, its purely depends on the officer. And you should be ready to get another PCC too, better check the process at your city and the duration to get one.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
FYI All,

I got the PCC, Medical RPRF payment request on last wednesday, 19th October
for my mother PCC was given on the same day, for my father, police verification has been requested, however both of them got their passport back.
medical is yet to be done, RPRF is paid and sent the email without receipt on friday, monday morning, got an email saying there was no attachment, so i have replied with the receipt attached...

note: location India\Chennai\Tambaram - passport seva kendra office - they ask for invitation letter, which is nothing but the letter from CIC about asking for PCC
PCC expiry date given for my mother was till the passport expiry date

application sent and received by CIC on 4th jan 2016
CC payment in jan 2016
Received AOR in Feb
Received SA in Aug with a note saying my application is sent to Ottawa and not to new delhi, not sure why
my parents have traveled on supervisa a year back but they stayed here for 3 months, now they are in India

hope this information helps the readers

kazihasan3k

Oct 25, 2016
Hi,
I am going to submit my application of Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents in 2017 January. Can you please answer me the following queries:

1. My wife is home maker. She does not make any money without Universal Child Benefit and basement rental(Around 11K). In this situation should I add her as the co-signing sponsorship? I found in Guide 5772 of CIC that "The co-signer must: meet the same eligibility requirements as the sponsor" . What does it mean? Does it mean the her income also have to equal to the Low Income Cut-Offs (LICO) plus 30%?

2. Is Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] for my parents if they have any dependant?

3. Is Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] asking personal information of my parents?

4. Is Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for myself or for my parents?

5. In Fee Payment Form [IMM 5770] it is asking for Spouse and Dependent Childs. Are they of my parent?

Thanks

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
kazihasan3k said:
Hi,
I am going to submit my application of Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents in 2017 January. Can you please answer me the following queries:

1. My wife is home maker. She does not make any money without Universal Child Benefit and basement rental(Around 11K). In this situation should I add her as the co-signing sponsorship? I found in Guide 5772 of CIC that "The co-signer must: meet the same eligibility requirements as the sponsor" . What does it mean? Does it mean the her income also have to equal to the Low Income Cut-Offs (LICO) plus 30%?

2. Is Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] for my parents if they have any dependant?

3. Is Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] asking personal information of my parents?

4. Is Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for myself or for my parents?

5. In Fee Payment Form [IMM 5770] it is asking for Spouse and Dependent Childs. Are they of my parent?

Thanks
please try to post in this link/thread ---> "Parents Sponsorship - Jan 2017 Early - Prepration- Tips & Discussions"
however few answers to your questions
1. sorry i dont know
2. yes
3. yes
4. for you parents, each of them separately
5. if you are sponsoring your father and mother, then its for them

kartt

Jun 7, 2016
kilamans said:
As per the CIC site policy, PCC should NOT be older than 6 months, since you have submitted with the application, its purely depends on the officer. And you should be ready to get another PCC too, better check the process at your city and the duration to get one.
Hi kilamans,

You are right about the 6 months, but it only applies to the country they current live in. My parents currently live in Canada, and no PCC was required for Canada.

This is what says on CIC website:

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
kartt said:
Hi kilamans,

You are right about the 6 months, but it only applies to the country they current live in. My parents currently live in Canada, and no PCC was required for Canada.

This is what says on CIC website:

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
so which pcc was that you submitted, 5 years old?
was that your native country?
or the stay in that country as a tourist or work base?

jeffporfirio

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Rossei said:
What do you see in your parents' E-Cas assuming it's your (sponsor) E-Cas?
Also, did you try to link your app to MyCIC?

None of 2016 applicants should panic. It's going super fast compared to any past application.
Thanks Rossei.
It shows the same thing "Application Received".
So, just Patience?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
oceanslands said:
I also try to link the application to my account, for some reason, it just couldnt find it even though I'm sure all the information is correct. any idea?
the same for me, tried 100 combinations, last explanation - data is not in the base yet, according their file they sent to me

highway52

Jan 26, 2016
reachmenow said:
hi Guys,

whats happening with new Delhi, 4-5 months back I received the document request for my mother along with medical and RPRF and PCC, submitted all of it by end of July and now its been 3 months and no updates other than medical passed on CIC .

though I have submitted all documents for 3 months now, the review of submitted documents is till empty on online status.

any updates for other New Delhi folks, have you gotten any further ? is this a similar trend you see it.

thanks,

Thank you for reminder... I am in same boat as you. I see no progress at New Delhi office. Same timeline and status as you.

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Question regarding translation of PCC:

do you guys send CERTIFIED or NOTARIZED translations of police certificates? I've just noticed that the letter from CIC indicates they need a NOTARIZED translation.

kartt

Jun 7, 2016
kilamans said:
so which pcc was that you submitted, 5 years old?
was that your native country?
or the stay in that country as a tourist or work base?
The 5 year old PCC was the one from China. I had it done for my student visa when I left China to come to Canada as an International student. I stayed ever since and never went back for extended period of time before I applied for PR.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
kartt said:
The 5 year old PCC was the one from China. I had it done for my student visa when I left China to come to Canada as an International student. I stayed ever since and never went back for extended period of time before I applied for PR.
so how does that require for PGP?

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Luda345 said:
Question regarding translation of PCC:

do you guys send CERTIFIED or NOTARIZED translations of police certificates? I've just noticed that the letter from CIC indicates they need a NOTARIZED translation.
It is believed that English translation of any document should be notarized. Not sure what is "Certified" process of translated document and who does it?

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi, did you receive an email that you have messages in your MYCIC or you just randomly went to check and found a message in there?
Also, you mind letting us know what does your ECAS status says? Does it say Application Received or In Process?

Thanks again for the help.

xzev said:
It shows up as a message on MyCic