Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reachmenow said:
hi Guys,

whats happening with new Delhi, 4-5 months back I received the document request for my mother along with medical and RPRF and PCC, submitted all of it by end of July and now its been 3 months and no updates other than medical passed on CIC .

though I have submitted all documents for 3 months now, the review of submitted documents is till empty on online status.

any updates for other New Delhi folks, have you gotten any further ? is this a similar trend you see it.

thanks,
Yeah same here. No updates after 19 August. ( Doesn't even say Medicals received.) NDVO

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukkucanada said:
So far I have similar experience . exactly on the same row, waiting after submit all the documents .
mukkucanada , can you please update the Excel file.
Your local visa office, MED / PCC request date etc..

xzev

Sep 25, 2016
ztariq said:
Hi,

Are there any other Pakistani applicants from London Visa office who received Medical and PCC request?

Please advise.

Thank you
My parents are Pakistani citizens and yes I received Medical, Photos and PCC request today.My sponsorship approval came through in early July. I believe the London Visa Office has picked up pace as we are starting to see requests come through consistently.
The only issue is that they don't mention how many photographs they need and to what address it needs to be sent to. Does anybody else have that info?

Thanks

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xzev said:
My parents are Pakistani citizens and yes I received Medical, Photos and PCC request today.My sponsorship approval came through in early July. I believe the London Visa Office has picked up pace as we are starting to see requests come through consistently.
The only issue is that they don't mention how many photographs they need and to what address it needs to be sent to. Does anybody else have that info?

Thanks
Hi, have you received the letter by email or post.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
xzev said:

Thanks
Two photographs.Please check the size of photos.I have forgotten but it is 50*70.

xzev

Sep 25, 2016
Rossei said:
Send RPRF to CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (the first email is mandatory for RPRF)
Send PCC to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Send Medical Confirmation page to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (the doctor/clinic will upload/send the full report when finished)
Hi Rossei,
I hope you can clarify this for me...

1: RPRF for parents even though it's 1 application should be $980. Correct?
2: Is it mandatory to send the RPRF confirmation and the PCC/Medical confirmation to the Ottawa e-mail address you have shown above even though my visa office is London?
3: Is there a way to electronically upload the documents for the visa office to refer to instead of sending it by Courier when they have not provided an email address to reply to?

Thank you very much

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Dear Members,

I have to change my parent residential address as they have moved to a new house at home country.
Soon after that they visited me and now in Canada until Dec.

I think i have to update CIC for change in address, however my confusion is which address i should update and how? current Canada address (which is mine) or new address at home country.
Their file is moved to CPC Ottawa in Aug.

Please suggest.

thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
xzev said:
Hi Rossei,
I hope you can clarify this for me...

1: RPRF for parents even though it's 1 application should be $980. Correct?
RPRF for both parents (2 adults) would be $980.

2: Is it mandatory to send the RPRF confirmation and the PCC/Medical confirmation to the Ottawa e-mail address you have shown above even though my visa office is London?
Nope, I mentioned it only for those whose LVO is Ottawa. If your LVO is outside Canada, then they normally ask to send the RPRF receipt to CPC-M. The instructions are normally given in the request mail/email.

3: Is there a way to electronically upload the documents for the visa office to refer to instead of sending it by Courier when they have not provided an email address to reply to?
There is a way to upload all requested docs through MyCIC, but I don't know if they look at it. If the LVO asked specifically to send the docs via regular mail/courier then you should follow their instructions. As a backup, you can upload the docs in MyCIC or email it to them.

For example, my mom was asked to do Medical, pay RPRF & send the receipt to CPC-M and provide PCC, IMM5669 & Death Cert. via mail to Singapore-VO. So, we did and mailed PCC, updated IMM5669, death cert, medical confirmation and RPRF receipt to Singapore-VO. RPRF was also sent to CPC-M via Webform. Since my mom had to do additional tests and I knew it would delay the doctor to upload full report; I also uploaded/submitted everything in her MyCIC account as a backup.

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Can anybody please tell the template for PCC request by Ottawa. Actually due to some technical issue they only sent me medical request not PCC. when i call call center they said will ask Ottawa to resend the PCC letter but they said if you have PCC you can send it to Ottawa.
Our VO is Ottawa ,if can somebody please let me know the instruction to how to submit PCC to Ottawa or just write the template please if they need original or Photocopy .

Thanks

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
nav1982 said:
Can anybody please tell the template for PCC request by Ottawa. Actually due to some technical issue they only sent me medical request not PCC. when i call call center they said will ask Ottawa to resend the PCC letter but they said if you have PCC you can send it to Ottawa.
Our VO is Ottawa ,if can somebody please let me know the instruction to how to submit PCC to Ottawa or just write the template please if they need original or Photocopy .

Thanks
Do you know the date by which you have to submit the PCC? It will vary for each applicant.

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
nav1982 said:

Thanks
Standard Email Letter for PCC from cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca:

Dear ABC:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

UCI# - ABC:
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a scanned copy of an original police clearance certificate from <country>. This must be received at this office by: yyyy/mm/dd

UCI# - Mrs ABC:
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a scanned copy of an original police clearance certificate from <country>. This must be received at this office by: yyyy/mm/dd

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter.

If we do not receive a response within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

Please note:

· Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.

· Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
· Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

Regards,

XYZ123
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
sapguru said:
Do you know the date by which you have to submit the PCC? It will vary for each applicant.
as per call center they said its 28th Aug when medical request was sent ,i asked them if they can read the letter but they said no we can not. They advised to wait for the regenerated letter or just send the documents .

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
sapguru said:
Standard Email Letter for PCC from cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca:

[size=6pt]Dear ABC:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Thank you , Do you know if they ask PCC for Canada as well because my parents stayed more than one year In Canada as well.

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
nav1982 said:
as per call center they said its 28th Aug when medical request was sent ,i asked them if they can read the letter but they said no we can not. They advised to wait for the regenerated letter or just send the documents .
I wonder why they did not tell the date when PCC was requested. For lot of applicants like myself, the medical and PCC was requested on the same day. However, it may have been requested on different dates for other applicants. Date is very important as they allow only 45 days to complete PCC. Now, since you told them that you have not received PCC, I would assume that the regenerated letter have a new completion date for PCC.