+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Daniala said:
@ndhillon did you finally try to relink to a new account login? Were your messages there?
i just called 1-855-438-1102 today and they said the issue is not with the GCkey but with the CIC server ! they suggested that we call cic and good luck on dealing for this with CIC !

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Can someone put here a copy of a letter requesting medical tests? Of course without any personal details.

We didn't receive that letter from CIC (according to CIC it was sent 3 weeks ago to our Canadian address but we never got it!). My in-laws had medical tests today using their UCI # (doctor was able to find their application in the system) but I am just curious what kind of information this letter usually contains (instructions, etc...).

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
I received an email from the CIC yesterday saying "The information you provided has been updated in our system." This seems to be about PCC and RPRF.
I see an entry for "IME/PCC Received Date" on the spreadsheet. I don't know if I need to update this. I don't know if they receive IME results from our doctor. Will the CIC let you know when they received IME? When do I update this entry?

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Quebec applicants.... I am waiting for med and pcc... Should we send CSQ approval to CIC?!?!?!?!?! If so why nothing is mentioned anywhere!!!!! I have not sent the CSQ approval to CIC!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Amarpreetd said:
rossei....can you please add me in ss....applied for parents (mother and father )....here is my time line
applied 04 jan 2016
credit card charged.....11 Jan 2016
first AOR...never received
SA 12 july 2016
PPC & medical and RPRF request 1st sept 2016
medical done 8th September ...mycic showed passed on 13 September
PCC and RPRF paid and subbmitted on 28 th September via email...
PCC due date was 45 days
medical were due in 30 days
hopefully PPR soon
Added, but you still have few things missing. I hope you will be able to update your entry once you visit the SS. Use the "New Entry" sheet for updating.

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
lili2013 said:
Quebec applicants.... I am waiting for med and pcc... Should we send CSQ approval to CIC?!?!?!?!?! If so why nothing is mentioned anywhere!!!!! I have not sent the CSQ approval to CIC!
im in quebec also and i was never asked to send it to CIC.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
SH Korea said:
I received an email from the CIC yesterday saying "The information you provided has been updated in our system." This seems to be about PCC and RPRF.
I see an entry for "IME/PCC Received Date" on the spreadsheet. I don't know if I need to update this. I don't know if they receive IME results from our doctor. Will the CIC let you know when they received IME? When do I update this entry?
It's better to update "IME/PCC Received Date" column with the last date CIC receives any of IME/PCC/RPRF.

BTW, CIC won't notify you when they receive IME results. But you will see any/all of the status changes: MyCIC (medical passed), E-Cas (medical received).

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Rossei said:
It's better to update "IME/PCC Received Date" column with the last date CIC receives any of IME/PCC/RPRF.

BTW, CIC won't notify you when they receive IME results. But you will see any/all of the status changes: MyCIC (medical passed), E-Cas (medical received).
Thanks Rossei! :)

caboy808

Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Congrats!

Are you in the 2016 SS? If not, would you mind adding yourself?
Thanks!

I'm and have been actively updating my info on there, I used another user name which I thought was the ID I used here. Oh well, you can probably tell which one is me.

And thank you for creating this system, I'm gonna miss checking the updates everyday :) I will continue update the spreadsheet until there's no more fields to update. CHeers!!!

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Amarpreetd said:
rossei....can you please add me in ss....applied for parents (mother and father )....here is my time line
applied 04 jan 2016
credit card charged.....11 Jan 2016
first AOR...never received
SA 12 july 2016
PPC & medical and RPRF request 1st sept 2016
medical done 8th September ...mycic showed passed on 13 September
PCC and RPRF paid and subbmitted on 28 th September via email...
PCC due date was 45 days
medical were due in 30 days
hopefully PPR soon
You may receive PPR after a month of submission of PCC, based on timelines from caboy808.
Keep us posted next week!

kartt

Jun 7, 2016
I have a question:

I applied for my parents both in one application. When I pay for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, should I type in 2 for 2 people or just 1 for 1 application? The field is asking "Number of applications" not "Number of applicants".

Thanks.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kartt said:
I have a question:

I applied for my parents both in one application. When I pay for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, should I type in 2 for 2 people or just 1 for 1 application? The field is asking "Number of applications" not "Number of applicants".

Thanks.
You have to pay for 2 people (both of your parents if they are both coming).