+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

RNJ

Jan 4, 2016
Hi Rossei,

Since you are this forum's superstar, I thought I should ask you this question. My mother in law today received letters from Visa office-Colombo requesting submit certain documents and resubmit the following documents again.
IMM 0008
Schedule A- they want information from the age of 18, even though the form online says since last 10 years or since 18 which ever applies

Did anyone else receive the same request. other than medical and pcc?

My mother in law does not remember her address when she was 18 to until she moved to her current place 15 years ago.

Please help when can we get help?

Thanks,

[/quote]

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
jsingh89 said:
Will you do the Medicals and PCC in advance?
Yes.When processing is started I wish I should go on for medical & PCC which will take almost 20 to 25 days

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
RNJ said:
Hi Rossei,

Since you are this forum's superstar, I thought I should ask you this question. My mother in law today received letters from Visa office-Colombo requesting submit certain documents and resubmit the following documents again.
IMM 0008
Schedule A- they want information from the age of 18, even though the form online says since last 10 years or since 18 which ever applies

My mother in law does not remember her address when she was 18 to until she moved to her current place 15 years ago.

Thanks,
I was asked to submit that form as well after submitting pcc and medicals ! Lvo is beirut

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
RNJ said:
Hi Rossei,

Since you are this forum's superstar, I thought I should ask you this question.
Superstar! woot! woot!! 8)

My mother in law today received letters from Visa office-Colombo requesting submit certain documents and resubmit the following documents again. IMM 0008 Schedule A- they want information from the age of 18, even though the form online says since last 10 years or since 18 which ever applies.

Thanks,
As random hero and few others, I also received same request from Singapore-VO for my mom. I attached an extra page for 8. Personal History (made in table format same as shown in IMM0008 in MS Word) containing all the activities my mom had since age 18. It was a hard task but since it was for my mom, I could guess where/when/what she did. Fortunately, she was married early and lived pretty much at same place (the big house/building my granddad made); so I didn't have to attach any page for 12. Addresses.

In your case, since it's your MIL we're talking about; it will be hard for you to dig. Try to get some info from her siblings. You don't have to be bang on, try to match the city where/when she studied, worked, got married and so on. As long as she lived in her home country for most of the time, it won't create problem. My mom visited roughly 15 countries with my dad, so I had to put those info as well.

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't know what's going on with NDVO. I see a lot of people from 2014, 2015 and 2016 batches who have completed all the formalities including IME/PCC submission and RPRF payment but no PPR requests have been coming from them. Getting a little frustrated.

ShiftyTinCan

Jan 11, 2016
Rossei said:
Superstar! woot! woot!! 8)
As random hero and few others, I also received same request from Singapore-VO for my mom. I attached an extra page for 8. Personal History (made in table format same as shown in IMM0008 in MS Word) containing all the activities my mom had since age 18. It was a hard task but since it was for my mom, I could guess where/when/what she did. Fortunately, she was married early and lived pretty much at same place (the big house/building my granddad made); so I didn't have to attach any page for 12. Addresses.

In your case, since it's your MIL we're talking about; it will be hard for you to dig. Try to get some info from her siblings. You don't have to be bang on, try to match the city where/when she studied, worked, got married and so on. As long as she lived in her home country for most of the time, it won't create problem. My mom visited roughly 15 countries with my dad, so I had to put those info as well.
We got asked for the same (NDVO). How long did it take Singapore to process the new form/information?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
tried to create my cic account by diff options , put my moms info, no result, family size - 2.4,nothing working :(

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have a question. My mother is residing in UAE but the AOR email from CIC stated that the visa office for further processing is selected as Ottawa. Is this a mistake ?

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Hi I have a question. My mother is residing in UAE but the AOR email from CIC stated that the visa office for further processing is selected as Ottawa. Is this a mistake ?
No that's alright. Your application can go either to Ottawa or UAE. Not a big deal. This just means that further processing of your application will happen in Ottawa now.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citizenship_seeker said:
No that's alright. Your application can go either to Ottawa or UAE. Not a big deal. This just means that further processing of your application will happen in Ottawa now.
Thanks. So this means that they are selecting either Ottawa or country of residence of person being sponsored.
So in order to update them of any new information I need to write Ottawa.

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked My CIC and noticde that "Review of submitted documents" column is empty.. wonder what that means? please help

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Thanks. So this means that they are selecting either Ottawa or country of residence of person being sponsored.
So in order to update them of any new information I need to write Ottawa.

Do you want to udpate an information? You will have to update both CPC-Missisuaga and Ottawa in case. If Ottawa needs something specific from you they will write down all the details as to how to send that in the communication letter/email that you receive from them.

jsingh89

Sep 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
2-Aug-2016
YULIA-2016 said:
tried to create my cic account by diff options , put my moms info, no result, family size - 2.4,nothing working :(
Same with me - Tried all possible combinations - nothing works. Whats interesting is that my father doesn't have a Last Name on his Passport - so his last name is probably not registered anywhere with CIC, and as a result I cannot use 3 out of the 4 linking options.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
jsingh89 said:
Same with me - Tried all possible combinations - nothing works. Whats interesting is that my father doesn't have a Last Name on his Passport - so his last name is probably not registered anywhere with CIC, and as a result I cannot use 3 out of the 4 linking options.
try fist name, who knows...

Hillbilly

Apr 10, 2016
Try inserting both first name and middle name in the first name column (e.g. J+Singh=first name). It worked for me.

jsingh89 said: