Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Roya-FSW said:
I just applied for GCMS notes! its just $5
I'm going to wait until I get it and will decide if I'm going to withdraw my application
I have not received SA till date...still waiting...parent age around 75 and 65...was able to link to mycic...no update there...called CIC agents...few of them checked my apps and confirmed that they are yet to review...so no update in the tool...

My advice...do not withdraw application...who knows how it would be next year...and whether you would be in 10k or not...as there are to many factors involved...

Ask for GCMS notes...but probably there won't b any update in that too...if they are yet to review...but try...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Roya-FSW said:
I just applied for GCMS notes! its just $5
I'm going to wait until I get it and will decide if I'm going to withdraw my application
I assume that the our files might just be on the shelf waiting to be picked up and reviewed.

Once you have a response for your GCMS notes, let us know.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi

Do you know which address do I send the receipt for RPRF & PCC for NDVO?

Rossei - Any chance you can add this information to your sheet?

Thanks.

world

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
hi,

I just connected my application with the CIC Ac and i see this

Where is this application? Details
Help
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress

I received a letter asking me to send the additional documents but never received a letter telling me to send the medicals for my parents but i see review in progress where as they have not been asked for medicals.

I read that review in progress means pass or failed but on the previous letter they medicals not required at this time.

ADVISE ON THIS ONE PLEASE.
SOMEBODY PLEASE ADVISE.

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
world said:
hi,

I just connected my application with the CIC Ac and i see this

Where is this application? Details
Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress

I received a letter asking me to send the additional documents but never received a letter telling me to send the medicals for my parents but i see review in progress where as they have not been asked for medicals.

I read that review in progress means pass or failed but on the previous letter they medicals not required at this time.

ADVISE ON THIS ONE PLEASE.
SOMEBODY PLEASE ADVISE.
In your CIC account, below the status section of your application, there is the messages section. What we have been seeing so far is that the IME request is sent through a message that should appear there, in the messages section.

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
world said:
DO you mean this CHECK STATUS AND MESSAGES.

i see this in the same line.
Yes, click on 'Check Status and Messages', then check below the 'Application/profile status' section, there is the 'Application Messages' section. This is where the message for IME request is being sent. Do you see a message (highlighted in clear blue)?

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
dadaum said:
I want to share timeline of my mother for whom my brother was the sponsorer: Application reached on Jan04,2016.Courier name not known. AOr dt.Feb.02,2016. SA dt.June07,2016. File tr to CPC,Ottawa.In process on Aug.19,2016. Ime/PCC on Aug.31,2016. Medical done on Sept.05,2016. Medical passed on Sept.14,2016.PCC yet to submit. Request to experienced persons how to send PCC? We are in INDIA.
Rossei there is some confusion.My timeline is as mentioned in my signatue column.My daughter has sponsered me. I am yet to receive medical. The infermation I mentioned above is for my mother who is not in our timeline excel sheet.You may add her as dadaum1.I have shared the information for our Knowledge.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
dadaum said:
Rossei there is some confusion.My timeline is as mentioned in my signatue column.My daughter has sponsered me. I am yet to receive medical. The infermation I mentioned above is for my mother who is not in our timeline excel sheet.You may add her as dadaum1.I have shared the information for our Knowledge.
Hello Seniors

Got pcc request , has anyone applied through BLS Vancouver consulate ? Average processing time ? Please advise.

Bobby82

May 25, 2016
Hi All,

I just received email from CPC Ottawa to submit email address of my father for faster processing through Client Web Form, Can some one please advise me what type of application/enquiry I need to select from dropdown appearing on IRCC Webform

world

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Thanks for your help,

CHEK STATUS AND MESSAGES
Application profile status.

NO DATA AVAILABLE IN TABLE thats what it shows,i believe no medicals has been sent out.

my concern is

Where is this application? Detail
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help

Since the medical says review in progress and i see nothing on the account why is the medical result in progress when its not even done and neither have they asked for it, Do you think my parents should do the medicals and send it to them ?

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
world said:
Thanks for your help,

CHEK STATUS AND MESSAGES

NO DATA AVAILABLE IN TABLE thats what it shows,i believe no medicals has been sent out.

my concern is

Since the medical says review in progress and i see nothing on the account why is the medical result in progress when its not even done and neither have they asked for it, Do you think my parents should do the medicals and send it to them ?
If it shows 'Review in progress' and you have not gotten any request yet, that is kind of odd. Do you get correspondence from CIC via airmail or email? In my parents case, we got an email about additional documents and the following day the medical request. If you have not received a request yet, I believe you have to wait for it because in my parents and my brother's case, they had to print/bring a document from CIC about the medical request to be shown to the physician.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dadaum said:
Rossei there is some confusion.My timeline is as mentioned in my signature column. My daughter has sponsered me. I am yet to receive medical.

The infermation I mentioned above is for my mother who is not in our timeline excel sheet. You may add her as dadaum1. I have shared the information for our Knowledge.
Ok, I got it. I sometimes retrieve updated info from forum posts and populate the SS.

Anyway, I made 2 entries for you.
dadaum #1 is you and your wife.
dadaum #2 is your mom (your daughter's grandmother). The CC charge date is missing there. Provide me any date that deems reasonable. The TIMELINE sheet is sorted based on this date.

You can check both entries and let me know if they require any changes.

Tina16

Jul 20, 2016
world said:
Thanks for your help,

CHEK STATUS AND MESSAGES

my concern is

Hi World
My mom's application shows exactly the same status. NDVO requested some additional docs like PCC, RPRF, Travel history and updated Background declaration. I never received the medical request but her account shows :- Review of medical results - Review in progress.

I checked for messages too but it says "No data available in table"

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dbss said:
Hi

Do you know which address do I send the receipt for RPRF & PCC for NDVO?

Rossei - Any chance you can add this information to your sheet?

Thanks.
This is what I've found after searching in the forum:
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
Post Box 5209
New Delhi – 110021

This is what NDVO website says:
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India