+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
i got my application linked and today i checked out of the curiosity and i found medical exams status changed to "passed" and there was never an email received notifying me of an update for my application ! dont rely on the email, just check regularly if you want to know !

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
random hero said:
i got my application linked and today i checked out of the curiosity and i found medical exams status changed to "passed" and there was never an email received notifying me of an update for my application ! dont rely on the email, just check regularly if you want to know !
Congrats. Crucial step is behind you now... and thanks for the heads-up provided.

How long did it take approx. for the medical exams results to reflect on your MyCIC account?

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
thinktriplets said:
Congrats. Crucial step is behind you now... and thanks for the heads-up provided.

How long did it take approx. for the medical exams results to reflect on your MyCIC account?
LVO is Beirut but mother is here in Canada , we did the medical here on the 24 of august and i just checked today and i found its passed.

im crossing my fingers for PPR as a next step !

thinktriplets

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
random hero said:
LVO is Beirut but mother is here in Canada , we did the medical here on the 24 of august and i just checked today and i found its passed.

im crossing my fingers for PPR as a next step !
2 weeks for medicals! that's really fast. Hopefully PPR for your mom is the next step —soon!

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Rossei said:
Yes.

- If it was done with e-Medical enabled doctor, it becomes very easy. You will need to ask the doctor to re-link the previous medical report with your parents' IME No (which will be provided in IME1017 form by CIC when they send you the medical request).
- If it was done on paper, I exactly don't know if only attaching previous medical confirmation will suffice. You still can ask the doctor or CIC.
Hi Rossei,

My parent's medical was an upfront medical request. The doctor has provided a receipt of exam which has applicant details and scanned photo. CIC helpdesk also told me that I can send this info to the visa officer for consideration on exemption of medical exam.

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Good news to the applicants for NDVO ;D
My parents did Medical test on Sept. 2nd and today their CIC status is showing that Review of medical results "Passed" .
Looks like they are also in the race to close many files by the end of this year and also for PPR pretty soon.

Good luck all !!!

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
For the applicants who received Medical exam request by email from Ottawa LVO:

The application pdf sent does not have an address where the results can be sent. The email content however has email address CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and office address as

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

Have you used this email or office address to provide medical results?

harnit2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
random hero said:
Hi,
What information do you guys normally enter for the question:

Where does the applicant intent to live in Canada?

Harnit

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
harnit2010 said:
Hi,

Harnit
What you put in their application form.
You have to mention intended home city and province in application.

Good2016

Mar 23, 2016
My application got received on Jan 5th 10:01 FedEx, nothing changed since then, Should I be worried?
Thank you!

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
sapguru said:
For the applicants who received Medical exam request by email from Ottawa LVO:

The application pdf sent does not have an address where the results can be sent. The email content however has email address CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and office address as

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

the doctor is the one who send the results not you!
Have you used this email or office address to provide medical results?

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
harnit2010 said:
Hi,

Harnit
i did put my city name , i remember this is something we specified when we submitted the application initially !

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
random hero said:
i just received an email noe saying i got an update ! apparently the update gets applied and the email gets generated hours later and not instantly !

RAVIJAN2016

Aug 1, 2016
Hi thanks yeti,
Even though my online tracking website say medical results not needed at this time still my parents should get it done and submit them their results to make it faster. please share your experience. please tell me more when did you file case and hows your progress.

yeti090 said:
Hi RaviJan2016,
For my parents, we have received 2 emails, one from CPC-M about SA approval and one fron NDVO for informing about file transfer to them which looks like autometically generated email asking for PCC and other documents if we have not submitted yet.
Then we link our file to My CIC account and a week after ( 17 Aug), got a new message for medical test with in 30 days.
I dont think for NDVO, they have any email and direct phone option regarding PGP file info.

Thanks,

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
random hero said:
the doctor is the one who send the results not you!
Ok, Thanks.

My case is little different as my parents already went through medical exam during their super visa application. We will reuse the existing exam as reference. For that, I need to communicate with LVO about this change. My question will be for the applicants who had reused the existing medical exam, how did they communicate with CIC?