Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Isobella said:
Hi dchoudh,

Unfortunately, I was part of EI not under the special benefits :( Thanks for the information though.

One more question/clarification please...

Under Financial Evaluation Form IMM 5768:

8. Minimum necessary income is $45,206 for family of 4
9. Total income available to sponsor which indicates, "If this amount is less than the amount of the minimum necessary income above, you do not meet the sponsorship eligibility requirements. Do not send your application."

2015 is $55,226
2014 is $67,733
2013 is $ 65,229

Do you think we could still sponsor since our 2015 income is not below the MNI on number 8?
Sorry, I did not get your question...if your household income is more than the chart for each year....then you are eligible. Search LICO in the below link and you will be able to find the table. the format is not displaying properly below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5772ETOC.asp

Federal Income Table for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
Size of Family Unit Minimum Income
2014 Minimum Income
2013 Minimum Income
2 persons $38,272 $37,708 $36,637
3 persons $47,051 $46,354 $45,040
4 persons $57,125 $56,280 $54,685
5 persons $64,791 $63,833 $62,023
6 persons $73,072 $71,991 $69,950
7 persons $81,355 $80,153 $77,879
If more than 7 persons, for each additional person, add $8,271 $8,148 $7,929

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Thanks for your response.

axen0001 said:
Hi and thanks.

Form A-1520-BA is a check list document.

Form A-0535-A is one which ask for LOE:
Documents to provide depending on your situation
The original of a recent letter from each of your current employers containing
the following information:
• the date employment started and, if applicable, the date employment ended
• employment status (regular, part-time, seasonal, on-call, etc.)
• number of hours worked per week
• your gross annual salary
• your cumulative gross earning for the current calendar year
If you have temporarily stopped work, the letter must also state:
• the reason and start date of your absence
• the actual or anticipated date of your return to work

As you can see they are asking for original but people on forum suggested that printed is fine. The company I am working for emailed me the letter so I am just printing it ... Hopefully it will work.

Good luck

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
I got SA by regular mail last Friday. puralator 9:43 AM 5th Jan batch.
Hope you will get it soon.

thanks

yeti090 said:
I am also in the same stage like you. Nothing after AOR letter by regular mail.

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Hi axen001,

Did you got following in your letter as well from your employee?
seems my employee only provide standard info ..

• employment status (regular, part-time, seasonal, on-call, etc.) ( for me they mentioned designation )
• your cumulative gross earning for the current calendar year ( however this one i can prove latest pay stub which has cumulative summary )

thanks

axen0001 said:
Hi and thanks.

Form A-1520-BA is a check list document.

Form A-0535-A is one which ask for LOE:
Documents to provide depending on your situation
The original of a recent letter from each of your current employers containing
the following information:
• the date employment started and, if applicable, the date employment ended
• employment status (regular, part-time, seasonal, on-call, etc.)
• your gross annual salary
• your cumulative gross earning for the current calendar year
If you have temporarily stopped work, the letter must also state:
• the reason and start date of your absence
• the actual or anticipated date of your return to work

As you can see they are asking for original but people on forum suggested that printed is fine. The company I am working for emailed me the letter so I am just printing it ... Hopefully it will work.

Good luck

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hi forum members. My mum received PCC, IME, and RPRF request this morning from the Pretoria LVO. Here's what the email said:

Dear Mrs. XXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The following documents are required:

- Original Zimbabwe police certificates for you, your spouse and XXXX.

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. This fee has

to be paid by your sponsor to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Canada. Your sponsor should refer to the following link for the fee payment details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#pay-fee

Please provide us with a copy of the receipt once the payment has been made.

- Medical results. The medical examination instructions have been sent to you today in a

separate e-mail.

All documents submitted to our office in a language other than French or English must be accompanied by an official translation by a

Sworn Translator in English or French.

Please note: We do not confirm receipt of correspondence and we do not respond to requests to do so. You must ensure that your response to this letter is sent by reliable means.

We should receive the above mentioned documents and medical results within 60 days. Failure to meet this deadline may result in the refusal of your application.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section / md

Canadian High Commission, Pretoria

1103 Arcadia Street, Hatfield, 0083 or Private Bag X14, Pretoria, 0028

Web Site: www.southafrica.gc.ca

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
MissFrowz said:
Hi forum members. My mum received PCC, IME, and RPRF request this morning from the Pretoria LVO. Here's what the email said:

Dear Mrs. XXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

The following documents are required:

- Original Zimbabwe police certificates for you, your spouse and XXXX.

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse. This fee has

to be paid by your sponsor to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Canada. Your sponsor should refer to the following link for the fee payment details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#pay-fee

Please provide us with a copy of the receipt once the payment has been made.

- Medical results. The medical examination instructions have been sent to you today in a

separate e-mail.

All documents submitted to our office in a language other than French or English must be accompanied by an official translation by a

Sworn Translator in English or French.

Please note: We do not confirm receipt of correspondence and we do not respond to requests to do so. You must ensure that your response to this letter is sent by reliable means.

We should receive the above mentioned documents and medical results within 60 days. Failure to meet this deadline may result in the refusal of your application.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section / md

Canadian High Commission, Pretoria

1103 Arcadia Street, Hatfield, 0083 or Private Bag X14, Pretoria, 0028

Web Site: www.southafrica.gc.ca

Cool, Congrats :D

dowhile

Jan 8, 2015
Congrats on all of you who saw your case moving along. But I have a question to ask. My app was delivered by VW, as many of you should know, it should be in the very first few batch. My online E-Cas shows App Recieved ages ago, but I have never receive any form of AOR(both regular mail and e-mail), not to mention any update for my case. Should I be concerned? Is there anyone experiencing the same?
If my case is standstill, then that tells me CIC is not working strictly FIFO, just for all of you for the record.

I tried to call the call center everyday, but it was always "we are experiencing high volume of calls..... "stuff, and I seriously doubt it would help me since I don't even know my file number....

Any of you would have any suggestions for me at this point?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
dowhile said:
Congrats on all of you who saw your case moving along. But I have a question to ask. My app was delivered by VW, as many of you should know, it should be in the very first few batch. My online E-Cas shows App Recieved ages ago, but I have never receive any form of AOR(both regular mail and e-mail), not to mention any update for my case. Should I be concerned? Is there anyone experiencing the same?
If my case is standstill, then that tells me CIC is not working strictly FIFO, just for all of you for the record.

I tried to call the call center everyday, but it was always "we are experiencing high volume of calls..... "stuff, and I seriously doubt it would help me since I don't even know my file number....

Any of you would have any suggestions for me at this point?
You should try calling first thing at 8am,; that's how I got through. The agent I spoke to didn't ask for the file number, just my UCI, and he was able to tell me that I had been approved as sponsor. I only received the actual sponsorship letter in the mail two weeks later.

dowhile

Jan 8, 2015
MissFrowz said:
You should try calling first thing at 8am,; that's how I got through. The agent I spoke to didn't ask for the file number, just my UCI, and he was able to tell me that I had been approved as sponsor. I only received the actual sponsorship letter in the mail two weeks later.
Thanks for your reply. I guess I will just have to try at 8am every morning. I have been doing this for a week now.

dowhile

Jan 8, 2015
MissFrowz said:
Oh. I have another question. Was you E-Cas showing SA when you called?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
dowhile said:
Oh. I have another question. Was you E-Cas showing SA when you called?
No, my ECas is showing "application received" for everything. At some point the PR application was showing "in process", but it went back to "application received".

dowhile

Jan 8, 2015
MissFrowz said:
No, my ECas is showing "application received" for everything. At some point the PR application was showing "in process", but it went back to "application received".
OK. Thanks. I guess I'd better call them ASAP...

grilled

Mar 1, 2013
Was in purolator 9:43 batch, sponsorship approved and file transfer to new delhi...any one else got any response from Delhi?.....how about other years like 13-14-15

PGPapplicant

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
grilled said:
Was in purolator 9:43 batch, sponsorship approved and file transfer to new delhi...any one else got any response from Delhi?.....how about other years like 13-14-15
purolator 9:43 Jan 5 ?

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
Steps after sponsor application is approved.

Can someone point me to the steps that CIC take after the sponsorship application is approved for PGP? File transfer to local office, medical, documentation proof etc.

This link from CIC is useless www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/pgp-apply-after.asp.