Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
SH Korea said:
In Generic Application (IMM0008ENU), the mailing address is mine(Canada) and the residential address is my parents'(Korea). I put my dad's cell for a phone number and put mine for an alternative number and email address. Doesn't this mean that they will correspond through my home and email address? I just regret that I didn't put my phone number as the main number, but they may not contact by phone anyway... I also submitted a representative form with my address. I don't know why I have to change my parents' residential address to mine(Canada) when there's a note on the CRA website as below.

Note: if you have an immigration application in process and a representative on file (paid or unpaid), the mailing address in your file will stay your representative’s address.

When I check the ECAS with my dad's birthday, the current home address is Korea, and below that, it says "to change this mailing address, contact us". I put my Canada address as our mailing address. What does this mean? Does this mean that the CIC doesn't care what I wrote and I need to change it again?

I received SA on June 3, 2016 by email and the file was transferred to Ottawa. But since then, no other email came. I didn't even think that they might send request letters to my parents' home in Korea. I put my dad's email only in the additional family information form. Is there possibility that they may contact him by his email?

Based on the spread sheet, none of the Ottawa ones received IME/PCC request yet...so should I just wait and see?..

Any advice??

Hi S.H.K, I'm my mom's rep, and so far, AOR, SA were all sent to me. The note you posted here from CIC website is the same on the AOR letter and I read and posted it here before . The reason I changed my Mom's home address and mailing address to Canada, is also based on CIC's requirement; (You should notify CIC if you moved ( or something like that... as my Mom is in Canada with me on 10 years SV, valid for 2 years per entry ), I assume if she returned to her home country I should change the address accordingly, but it all depends on how long she is going to be and come back ...

Changing address online is easy and fast, my case took 5 business days to show up the updated address on her E- Case.

Her E-case Status has changed to " PR in process ", but haven't received an email from LVO regarding IME and so on yet, noticed on 2016 SS, it shows a few days difference in between " PR In Process " and " required IME ... ". Hope my observation is correct and will have another email from LVO soon to do the IME and so on.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Let us hope coming Week bring GOOD News to many of us.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hi guys .

Recorded sponsership approval email this morning
File forwarded to New Delhi , was hoping it will be sent to Ottawa
Mom lives in india

Jan 4, fedex 1150 am applicant

Thanks

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Rossei said:
For PCC, you need to contact Chinese embassy inside Canada.
Thanks Rossei!

Just received SA (Sponsorship Approval) this morning. File transferred to LVO Ottawa. SS updated.
I am from the 2nd 5000, FedEx Jan 4th 9:19 batch.

Good Luck to everyone!

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
I called CIC this morning. I was approved as sponsor on June 16 and the file was transferred to the Pretoria LVO. I haven't received anything from CIC but the agent said I should receive the approval letter in the mail by July 16 otherwise I should call back then.

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
MissFrowz said:
I called CIC this morning. I was approved as sponsor on June 16 and the file was transferred to the Pretoria LVO. I haven't received anything from CIC but the agent said I should receive the approval letter in the mail by July 16 otherwise I should call back then.
What is you ecas status?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Just received in email to submit print of option C for 2012/13/14 at the following address

CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case
Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Do i need to send the originals of Option C which i got from CRA already or i can send it in the scan form as well as they mentioned via web enquiry form ??

Secondly it also says

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of ( my father name )and family (if applicable). We are not able to process your
application as it is incomplete. You are missing the following.

My mom is on the application as well so this is automatically understood as a family of my father ???

Thanks

S

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
eurmione said:
What is you ecas status?
Under sponsorship it says application received, under PR application it says in process. That's why I ended up calling because I haven't received any emails/letters from CIC and neither has my mum.

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
Simp said:
Hi everyone,

Just received in email to submit print of option C for 2012/13/14 at the following address

CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case
Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

--Anon2016: removed the link in your post as it was not allowing me to post my reply---

Do i need to send the originals of Option C which i got from CRA already or i can send it in the scan form as well as they mentioned via web enquiry form ??
Hi Simp,

I too received an email from CIC requesting ORIGINAL Option C's earlier this month. Thought I'd share what I did and the thought process behind it...

Figured the time it would take to scan to the right size (the max allowed upload size of all files is 3.5MB and each file can be a max of 2MB) and then upload the documents vs. sending it by Canada Post (other couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes, as they don't have access to drop things off in them), it was easier for me to just send them by Canada Post's Express post that takes 2 biz days for delivery. I mailed out my documents last week and received the Sponsorship Approval this morning. Hope this helps. All the best!

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
hi Guys,

my application got sent to New Delhi, does that mean its bad as it could take longer versus other VOs .

any feedback ?

thanks,

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot and yes that was what i was thinking to send via Canada post express post.

Cheers

S

Anon2016 said:
Hi Simp,

I too received an email from CIC requesting ORIGINAL Option C's earlier this month. Thought I'd share what I did and the thought process behind it...

Figured the time it would take to scan to the right size (the max allowed upload size of all files is 3.5MB and each file can be a max of 2MB) and then upload the documents vs. sending it by Canada Post (other couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes, as they don't have access to drop things off in them), it was easier for me to just send them by Canada Post's Express post that takes 2 biz days for delivery. I mailed out my documents last week and received the Sponsorship Approval this morning. Hope this helps. All the best!

axen0001

Jan 22, 2016
Called in CIC again today to ask the status of my application, since last week a call center officer didn't want to check it. This time the officer asked all my credentials and checked it. No problems at all. Good news. We were approved as a sponsors and soon will receive a letter.
FedEx Jan 4, 2016 @ 9:19 am.

Good luck

shakram

Jun 23, 2016
Called CIC too. Was approved for sponsorship last week, but never got their email - agent said they have been having issues with their new bulk email system.

File transferred to London.

Good luck to all!

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Reachmenow please see comparative chart in 2015 stastics.NDVO is much faster than Otawa.

supreetsingh

Mar 17, 2010
Regarding RPRF fees do the cic charge to credit card automaticaly like cc is on already on file or we have to pay by going to cic fees online??