+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy for those who have the progress and hopeful for those soon who are waiting for the next step.

If someone could clear this that ll be appreciated :))

I applied for both of my parents and received in my email ( i am the sponsor ) which reads

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2016. Please note that you will be notified at a later
date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) case processing
system.

So is it AOR or what ?? i or either of my parents did not receive any embolic communication.They have their residential and malice address of Canada and i am the representative of them as well.

When i check putting my particulars it shows my address and then says application received and name of my father who is principal applicant and then says my mother name who is son application as dependant.

When i put my father particulars it just says application received and nothing else like address or any other line.

So is this the normal process or something is missing.

I am the 5th jan badge.

Thanks all

S

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Simp said:
Happy for those who have the progress and hopeful for those soon who are waiting for the next step.

If someone could clear this that ll be appreciated :))

I applied for both of my parents and received in my email ( i am the sponsor ) which reads

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2016. Please note that you will be notified at a later
date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) case processing
system.

So is it AOR or what ?? i or either of my parents did not receive any embolic communication.They have their residential and malice address of Canada and i am the representative of them as well.

When i check putting my particulars it shows my address and then says application received and name of my father who is principal applicant and then says my mother name who is son application as dependant.

When i put my father particulars it just says application received and nothing else like address or any other line.

So is this the normal process or something is missing.

I am the 5th jan badge.

Thanks all

S
This is definitely the AOR, most of people received it in February-March. Congrats!

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
so as far as I think I know, no-one from NewDelhi office has had any communication after file transfer correct?

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
Hello all
i have a question regarding my mother file . we(me and my wife) applied for my mother for PR under family class this year(Jan 2016).
earlier this month we received a letter from CIC, requesting my father death certificate, my option c for 2012,13,14 and same from my wife option C. so i uploaded those doc with in week as per instruction. but today i received a email from cic which is confusing me. here is copy of letter:-

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your supporting documents and have attached them to your application.
However, we have verified the file of xxxxxxxx and there is no information stating that you are their representative.
Due to the Privacy Act, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person. The Privacy Act makes sure that a person’s identity and personal information are protected.
In order to respond to your inquiry, xxxxxxx must either write to us directly or provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly

Is this mean they are not accepting my wife document or they don't want to provide information about her document if they received or not??? because i am not her representative.
thanks.

Lavanda

Jan 6, 2016
singh7k said:
Hello all
i have a question regarding my mother file . we(me and my wife) applied for my mother for PR under family class this year(Jan 2016).
earlier this month we received a letter from CIC, requesting my father death certificate, my option c for 2012,13,14 and same from my wife option C. so i uploaded those doc with in week as per instruction. but today i received a email from cic which is confusing me. here is copy of letter:-

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your supporting documents and have attached them to your application.
However, we have verified the file of xxxxxxxx and there is no information stating that you are their representative.
Due to the Privacy Act, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person. The Privacy Act makes sure that a person’s identity and personal information are protected.
In order to respond to your inquiry, xxxxxxx must either write to us directly or provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly

Is this mean they are not accepting my wife document or they don't want to provide information about her document if they received or not??? because i am not her representative.
thanks.
When you submitted documentation did you log in under your name or your mom name?
Maybe you logged in under your name and uploaded her documents, therefore they are looking for Representative Form...

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
Lavanda said:
When you submitted documentation did you log in under your name or your mom name?
Maybe you logged in under your name and uploaded her documents, therefore they are looking for Representative Form...
I uploaded all doc by visiting above link For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case
Specific Enquiry form at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Lavanda

Jan 6, 2016
singh7k said:
I uploaded all doc by visiting above link For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case
Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

What did you select under "Enquirer identification" tab - Sponsor or Applicant?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
I called CIC today.. asked the agent about SA .. she checked and said your eligibility was completed quite some time back ..anyways she told she will followup on my behalf :)

ShiftyTinCan

Jan 11, 2016
So apparently my application status changed from "In Process" back to "Application Received". I wouldn't sweat over it since I received SA letter, and my parents were asked to provide pcc and medical, but change in the status seemed weird to me. Has anybody else experienced this?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dbss said:
so as far as I think I know, no-one from NewDelhi office has had any communication after file transfer correct?
Wrong!!!

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where i could find the UCI number ? as the letter i received in my email about sponsoring my parents lists application number starting from F.

tHANKS

s

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Luda345 said:
Looks like there is a huge mess in CIC right now. Probably they were told to fight a backlog so they are in a rush.
It's not a mess to me. But I agree that they're in fault of some miscommunication for the "rush".

Anyway, I want to quote it from CIC website:

"Prior to December 31, 2015, processing times for many of our services were displayed by visa office. This was useful when applications for permanent or temporary residence were always processed by the nearest visa office. However, we now have the ability to move applications around our global network to ensure they are processed as efficiently as possible. This means your application may not be processed at the office closest to where you live."

Ref: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1185&top=3

I hope this clears the confusion among those who thought where their file would go.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Simp said:
Where i could find the UCI number ? as the letter i received in my email about sponsoring my parents lists application number starting from F.

tHANKS

s
Fxxxxxxxxx is the Application No.
xxxx-xxxx is a UCI No.

If your parents have TRV/SV, it may be printed on their VISA.
If they never applied/came to Canada before, they wouldn't have it. Also, old visas won't have it.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
dbss said:
Ok... thanks I guess....
LOL, for this kind of stat, I made the SS. But who cares, right?

2014: 3 out of 4 NDVO cases have received IME/PCC/Docs request
2015: 6 out of 12 NDVO cases have received IME/PCC/Docs request
2016: 2 out of 5 NDVO cases have received IME/PCC/Docs request (ShiftyTinCan & kanata2016)